Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (BLDE): Price and Financial Metrics
BLDE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.61||52-week high||$5.09|
|Prev. close||$2.67||52-week low||$2.51|
|Day high||$2.73||Avg. volume||505,435|
|50-day MA||$3.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.64||Market Cap||193.44M|
BLDE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLDE POWR Grades
- BLDE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 62.29% of US stocks.
- BLDE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BLDE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.36% of US stocks).
BLDE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 296.15%, BLADE AIR MOBILITY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.8% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BLDE has reported earnings growth of 228.01%, putting it ahead of 93.97% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BLDE's revenue has grown 77.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.92% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLDE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are THRN, SAI, VEEE, HNST, and DCGO.
- BLDE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLADE AIR MOBILITY INC's official web site, go to ir.blade.com.
BLDE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BLDE's price/sales ratio is 42.11% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- BLDE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLDE.
BLDE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLDE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.08% of graded US stocks.
- BLDE's asset turnover comes in at 0.254 -- ranking 461st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BLDE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (BLDE) Company Bio
Blade Air Mobility, Inc. provides air transportation alternatives to the congested ground routes in the United States and internationally. The company provides its services through helicopters and amphibious aircraft. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
BLDE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLDE Latest Social Stream
View Full BLDE Social Stream
Latest BLDE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLADE AIR MOBILITY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLDE as an investment opportunity.
Unlock hidden growth opportunities in the innovation space by exploring our curated list of tech stocks to buy now for big upside potential.
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLDE, “Blade” or the “Company”), a technology-powered air mobility platform, today announced that Rob Wiesenthal, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the iAccess Alpha’s Best Ideas from the Buyside Virtual Conference on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 2:00 pm ET. A webcast of the event will be available at the link here. A replay will be available shortly after the conclusion of the presentation on the investor re
On September 13, 2023, Amir Cohen, the Chief Accounting Officer of Blade Air Mobility Inc (NASDAQ:BLDE), sold 10,860 shares of the company.
These penny stocks provide investors with the potential for massive capital appreciation over a multi-year investment period.
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
BLDE Price Returns