Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (BLDE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLDE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BLDE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLDE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BLDE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
BLDE Stock Summary
- BLDE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 10.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,525.27%, BLADE AIR MOBILITY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.05% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BLDE's revenue has grown 162.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.82% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLADE AIR MOBILITY INC are APYX, MLSS, SIBN, XXII, and HNST.
- BLDE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLADE AIR MOBILITY INC's official web site, go to ir.blade.com.
BLDE Valuation Summary
- BLDE's EV/EBIT ratio is -27.4; this is 252.22% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BLDE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLDE.
BLDE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLDE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.08% of graded US stocks.
- BLDE's asset turnover comes in at 0.254 -- ranking 461st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BLDE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLDE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLDE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.66||52-week high||$9.90|
|Prev. close||$4.70||52-week low||$3.02|
|Day high||$4.66||Avg. volume||321,129|
|50-day MA||$4.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.13||Market Cap||333.90M|
Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (BLDE) Company Bio
Blade Air Mobility, Inc. provides air transportation alternatives to the congested ground routes in the United States and internationally. The company provides its services through helicopters and amphibious aircraft. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLDE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLDE Latest Social Stream
View Full BLDE Social Stream
Latest BLDE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLADE AIR MOBILITY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLDE as an investment opportunity.
RedBird Capital Partners and Blade Air Mobility Strengthen Partnership to Leverage RedBird’s Aviation, Sports and Entertainment Assets to Enhance Blade’s Businesses
RedBird Increases Ownership Position in Blade to Over 5% Companies will build on 20 years of collaboration between RedBird CEO Gerry Cardinale and Blade CEO Rob Wiesenthal NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (Nasdaq:BLDE, “Blade” or the “Company”), a technology-powered global air mobility platform and RedBird Capital Partners (“RedBird”) announced today that RedBird has increased its ownership in Blade to more than 5% and that RedBird partner Andrew Lauck will be
The private-equity firm, best known for its investments in media companies and pro sports teams including the Boston Red Sox and AC Milan, has built the stake since originally taking a 1% position in Blade in 2021.
NEW YORK, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLDE, “Blade” or the “Company”), a technology-powered air mobility platform, today announced that Will Heyburn, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 3:00pm ET. A webcast of the event will be available at the link HERE. A replay will be available shortly after the conclusion of the presentation on the investor relations section of the compan
NEW YORK, Dec. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLDE, “Blade” or the “Company”), a technology-powered air mobility platform, today announced that Rob Wiesenthal, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Ladenburg Thalmann Virtual Technology Expo on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 1:00pm ET. A webcast of the event will be available at the link HERE. A replay will be available shortly after the conclusion of the presentation on the investor relations section of the
NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLDE, “Blade” or the “Company”), a technology-powered air mobility platform, today announced that members of its management team will participate in the following investor conferences: Credit Suisse 26th Annual Technology Conference – Fireside chat with Rob Wiesenthal, Chief Executive Officer, on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 3:00 pm ET. A webcast of the event will be available at the link here.Raymond James Technolo
BLDE Price Returns