Broadstone Net Lease Inc. (BNL): Price and Financial Metrics
BNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.28||52-week high||$18.54|
|Prev. close||$14.65||52-week low||$14.08|
|Day high||$14.52||Avg. volume||972,591|
|50-day MA||$16.15||Dividend yield||7.44%|
|200-day MA||$16.54||Market Cap||2.67B|
BNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNL POWR Grades
- BNL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BNL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BNL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
BNL Stock Summary
- BROADSTONE NET LEASE INC's stock had its IPO on September 17, 2020, making it an older stock than only 13.15% of US equities in our set.
- For BNL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.16% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of BROADSTONE NET LEASE INC's share price is greater than that of merely 5.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BROADSTONE NET LEASE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GHI, HASI, TRN, MAIN, and PINE.
- BNL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BROADSTONE NET LEASE INC's official web site, go to www.broadstone.com.
BNL Valuation Summary
- BNL's price/sales ratio is 6.7; this is 54.02% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 37 months, BNL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNL.
BNL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BNL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.7% of graded US stocks.
- BNL's asset turnover comes in at 0.086 -- ranking 245th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SITC, LSI, and GNL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BNL.
The table below shows BNL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Broadstone Net Lease Inc. (BNL) Company Bio
BNL is an internally-managed REIT that acquires, owns, and manages primarily single-tenant commercial real estate properties that are net leased on a long-term basis to a diversified group of tenants. BNL utilizes an investment strategy underpinned by strong fundamental credit analysis and prudent real estate underwriting. As of June 30, 2020, BNL's diversified portfolio consisted of 632 properties in 41 U.S. states and one property in Canada across the industrial, healthcare, restaurant, office, and retail property types, with an aggregate gross asset value of approximately $4.0 billion.
BNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNL Latest Social Stream
View Full BNL Social Stream
Latest BNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROADSTONE NET LEASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNL as an investment opportunity.
Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in funds from operations per share estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Do Fundamentals Have Any Role To Play In Driving Broadstone Net Lease, Inc.'s (NYSE:BNL) Stock Up Recently?
Most readers would already know that Broadstone Net Lease's (NYSE:BNL) stock increased by 1.8% over the past week. We...
Rising interest rates put downward pressure on REITs, creating opportunities to pick up great companies at attractive prices.
Net lease REIT Broadstone is stocking up on dry powder right now, as it awaits a market where buying makes more financial sense.
Risk premiums are abating, which could lend REITs a helping hand
BNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|