Broadstone Net Lease Inc. (BNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNL POWR Grades
- BNL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BNL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BNL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
BNL Stock Summary
- BNL's went public 2.03 years ago, making it older than just 9.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROADSTONE NET LEASE INC is higher than it is for about 97.48% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BROADSTONE NET LEASE INC's share price is greater than that of just 12.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BNL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGRY, BKD, EXR, ICMB, and AUD.
- Visit BNL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadstone.com.
BNL Valuation Summary
- BNL's price/earnings ratio is 27.1; this is 10.84% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- BNL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNL.
BNL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BNL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.7% of graded US stocks.
- BNL's asset turnover comes in at 0.086 -- ranking 245th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SITC, LSI, and GNL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BNL.
The table below shows BNL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.53||52-week high||$27.25|
|Prev. close||$15.27||52-week low||$14.99|
|Day high||$15.64||Avg. volume||748,614|
|50-day MA||$19.96||Dividend yield||6.95%|
|200-day MA||$21.36||Market Cap||2.69B|
Broadstone Net Lease Inc. (BNL) Company Bio
BNL is an internally-managed REIT that acquires, owns, and manages primarily single-tenant commercial real estate properties that are net leased on a long-term basis to a diversified group of tenants. BNL utilizes an investment strategy underpinned by strong fundamental credit analysis and prudent real estate underwriting. As of June 30, 2020, BNL's diversified portfolio consisted of 632 properties in 41 U.S. states and one property in Canada across the industrial, healthcare, restaurant, office, and retail property types, with an aggregate gross asset value of approximately $4.0 billion.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNL Latest Social Stream
View Full BNL Social Stream
Latest BNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROADSTONE NET LEASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNL as an investment opportunity.
Broadstone Net Lease Announces Third Quarter 2022 Rent Collection Results and Plan to Provide a Business Update Shortly After the Completion of the Quarter
ROCHESTER, N.Y., September 28, 2022--Broadstone Net Lease Announces Third Quarter 2022 Rent Collection Results and Plan to Provide a Business Update.
E ratio of 23.82.
While shareholders of Broadstone Net Lease (NYSE:BNL) are in the red over the last year, underlying earnings have actually grown
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can...
ROCHESTER, N.Y., August 11, 2022--Broadstone Net Lease, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
ROCHESTER, N.Y., August 10, 2022--Broadstone Net Lease, Inc. Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
BNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|