Broadstone Net Lease Inc. (BNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNL POWR Grades
- BNL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.38% of US stocks.
- BNL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- BNL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
BNL Stock Summary
- Broadstone Net Lease Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 12.39% of US listed stocks.
- BNL's went public 0.99 years ago, making it older than merely 0.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For BNL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.42% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BNL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBF, AMBC, BBGI, TRMT, and CPSS.
- Visit BNL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadstone.com.
BNL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BNL's price/sales ratio is 688.24% higher, now standing at 13.4.
- Over the past 50 weeks, BNL's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.9.
- BNL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.2 over the prior 50 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNL.
BNL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BNL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.74% of graded US stocks.
- BNL's asset turnover comes in at 0.077 -- ranking 268th of 457 Trading stocks.
- DLR, FRT, and AMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BNL.
The table below shows BNL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.49||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$26.42||52-week low||$15.90|
|Day high||$26.74||Avg. volume||1,347,728|
|50-day MA||$26.06||Dividend yield||3.85%|
|200-day MA||$21.46||Market Cap||4.21B|
Broadstone Net Lease Inc. (BNL) Company Bio
BNL is an internally-managed REIT that acquires, owns, and manages primarily single-tenant commercial real estate properties that are net leased on a long-term basis to a diversified group of tenants. BNL utilizes an investment strategy underpinned by strong fundamental credit analysis and prudent real estate underwriting. As of June 30, 2020, BNL's diversified portfolio consisted of 632 properties in 41 U.S. states and one property in Canada across the industrial, healthcare, restaurant, office, and retail property types, with an aggregate gross asset value of approximately $4.0 billion.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNL Latest Social Stream
View Full BNL Social Stream
Latest BNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadstone Net Lease Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNL as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Broadstone Net Lease, Inc. ( NYSE:BNL ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Thank you, operator, and thank you, everyone, for joining us today for Broadstone's second-quarter 2021 earnings call. On today's call, you will hear from our chief executive officer, Chris Czarnecki; our chief financial officer, Ryan Albano; and John Moragne, chief operating officer, who will participate in Q&A. Before we begin, I'd like to remind everyone that the following presentation contains forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties that can cause actual results to differ materially due to a variety of factors.
The company, Broadstone Net Lease Inc Registered Shs, is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 8/4/2021 12:08:02 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 8/3/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
ROCHESTER, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Broadstone Net Lease, Inc. (NYSE: BNL), an internally-managed real estate investment trust (BNL, the Company, we, our, or us), today announced its operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. SECOND QUARTER 2021 HIGHLIGHTS - 2021 AFFO guidance range tightened to $1.30 to $1.34 per diluted share. - Invested $194.0 million in 34 properties at a weighted average initial cash cap rate of 6.2% with an additional $34.2 million of acquisitions that
ROCHESTER, N.Y., July 13, 2021--Broadstone Net Lease, Inc. (NYSE:BNL) schedules second quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call.
BNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|