BOK Financial Corporation (BOKF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOKF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BOKF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BOKF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BOKF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
BOKF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BOKF is currently 1.85, higher than just 6.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- BOKF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.04% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BOKF's revenue has grown -13.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 11.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BOK FINANCIAL CORP are NWBI, WSFS, OFG, ABCB, and LSBK.
- Visit BOKF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investor.bokf.com.
BOKF Valuation Summary
- BOKF's price/earnings ratio is 14.1; this is 23.68% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BOKF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOKF.
BOKF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -42.48%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 141.38%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.63%.
The table below shows BOKF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOKF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOKF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.33% of graded US stocks.
- BOKF's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 130th of 430 Banking stocks.
- UBCP, PNBK, and BKU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOKF.
The table below shows BOKF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOKF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOKF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.56||52-week high||$110.85|
|Prev. close||$102.51||52-week low||$70.21|
|Day high||$103.63||Avg. volume||189,539|
|50-day MA||$101.57||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$91.87||Market Cap||6.96B|
BOK Financial Corporation (BOKF) Company Bio
BOK Financial Corporation provides various financial products and services in Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Colorado, Arizona, and Kansas/Missouri. The company operates through three segments: Commercial Banking, Consumer Banking, and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOKF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOKF Latest Social Stream
View Full BOKF Social Stream
Latest BOKF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOK FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOKF as an investment opportunity.
BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:BOKF) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 25, 2023 Operator: Greetings. Welcome to BOK Financial Corporation Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. Please note, this conference is being recorded. I will now turn the conference over to Steven Nell, Chief Financial Officer for BOK Financial Corporation. Thank you. You may begin. Steven […]
BOK Financial (BOKF) records a rise in revenues and higher expenses in the fourth quarter of 2022.
BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:BOKF) Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call January 25, 2022 10:00 AM ETCompany ParticipantsSteven Nell - Chief Financial OfficerStacy Kymes - Chief…
BOK Financial press release (BOKF): Q4 GAAP EPS of $2.51 beats by $0.26.Revenue of $549.71M (+26.5% Y/Y) beats by $43.71M.
BOK Financial (BOKF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.61% and 8.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BOKF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BOKFWant to do more research on Bok Financial Corp Et Al's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch