BOK Financial Corporation (BOKF): Price and Financial Metrics
BOKF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.19||52-week high||$110.85|
|Prev. close||$78.93||52-week low||$74.40|
|Day high||$80.26||Avg. volume||200,254|
|50-day MA||$85.09||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$89.60||Market Cap||5.32B|
BOKF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOKF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BOKF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BOKF is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BOKF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
BOKF Stock Summary
- BOKF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,008.74%, BOK FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 98.76% of about US stocks.
- BOK FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -156.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOKF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBFO, HMNF, BMRC, OPBK, and HFWA.
- BOKF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOK FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to investor.bokf.com.
BOKF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BOKF's EV/EBIT ratio is 46.02% higher, now standing at 16.5.
- BOKF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOKF.
BOKF Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 18.61%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.19%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2.99%.
The table below shows BOKF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOKF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOKF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.33% of graded US stocks.
- BOKF's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 130th of 430 Banking stocks.
- UBCP, PNBK, and BKU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOKF.
The table below shows BOKF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOK Financial Corporation (BOKF) Company Bio
BOK Financial Corporation provides various financial products and services in Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Colorado, Arizona, and Kansas/Missouri. The company operates through three segments: Commercial Banking, Consumer Banking, and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
BOKF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOKF Latest Social Stream
View Full BOKF Social Stream
Latest BOKF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOK FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOKF as an investment opportunity.
BOK Financial (BOKF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BOK Financial continues a growth pattern in Kansas City that started when it opened its first physical location in the area in 2006, and it's not slowing now even as other banks tighten their willingness to lend.
Mid-sized banks stocks fell Tuesday after Moody's downgraded 10 institutions, citing higher funding costs and lower profitability.
The KBW Nasdaq Bank Index and the SPDR S&P Regional Banking ETF both slipped about 1%. The Moody’s downgrades late Monday hit the regional powerhouse M&T Bank as well as a number of smaller banks. Webster Financial BOK Financial and Old National Bancorp were among the other banks that Moody’s downgraded.
BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:BOKF) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript July 26, 2023 BOK Financial Corporation misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.96 EPS, expectations were $2.26. Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the BOK Financial Corporation’s Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer […]
BOKF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BOKFWant to do more research on Bok Financial Corp Et Al's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch