BOK Financial Corporation (BOKF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOKF POWR Grades
- BOKF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BOKF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BOKF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.8% of US stocks).
BOKF Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.9%, Bok Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.29% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BOKF is more volatile than just 7.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Bok Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 39.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOKF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WBS, UMPQ, NBTB, UCBI, and RBCAA.
- BOKF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bok Financial Corp's official web site, go to investor.bokf.com.
BOKF Valuation Summary
- BOKF's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 6.25% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BOKF's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- BOKF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOKF.
BOKF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.72%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 76.45%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -476.43%.
The table below shows BOKF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOKF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOKF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.04% of graded US stocks.
- Service Unavailable
- BKU, CATC, and RNST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOKF.
The table below shows BOKF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOKF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOKF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.64||52-week high||$99.65|
|Prev. close||$94.87||52-week low||$55.83|
|Day high||$99.65||Avg. volume||179,581|
|50-day MA||$88.67||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$87.25||Market Cap||6.88B|
BOK Financial Corporation (BOKF) Company Bio
BOK Financial Corporation provides various financial products and services in Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Colorado, Arizona, and Kansas/Missouri. The company operates through three segments: Commercial Banking, Consumer Banking, and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOKF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOKF Latest Social Stream
View Full BOKF Social Stream
Latest BOKF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bok Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOKF as an investment opportunity.
BOK Financial (BOKF) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TULSA, Okla., Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) announces that financial results for the third quarter of 2021 will be released before the market open on Wednesday, October 20, 2021. The company will hold a conference call at 9 a.m. central time that morning to discuss the financial results with investors. The live audio webcast and presentation slides will be available on the company's investor relations website. The conference call can also be accessed
25-year BOKF veteran previously led the company’s healthcare banking division Brad Vincent Specialized Industries TULSA, Okla., Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BOK Financial has named Brad Vincent the leader of the company’s specialized industry banking areas. Vincent, who previously built and led the company’s healthcare banking division, will now oversee energy, commercial real estate, treasury services, commercial strategies and TransFund, in addition to healthcare. “Brad is an outstanding
BOK Financial (BOKF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BOK Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:BOKF ) will increase its dividend on the 26th of August to US$0.52. This makes the...
BOKF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BOKFWant to do more research on Bok Financial Corp Et Al's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch