BOK Financial Corporation (BOKF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOKF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BOKF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.98% of US stocks.
- BOKF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BOKF's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.2% of US stocks).
BOKF Stock Summary
- BOKF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -73.24%, Bok Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.01% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BOKF comes in at 137.78% -- higher than that of 98.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bok Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BXS, GBCI, SASR, CBSH, and FBP.
- Visit BOKF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investor.bokf.com.
BOKF Valuation Summary
- BOKF's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.6; this is 17.78% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BOKF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, BOKF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOKF.
BOKF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -801.71%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.57%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -58.05%.
The table below shows BOKF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOKF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOKF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.76||52-week high||$98.95|
|Prev. close||$84.01||52-week low||$48.41|
|Day high||$86.13||Avg. volume||193,061|
|50-day MA||$86.51||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$81.14||Market Cap||5.97B|
BOK Financial Corporation (BOKF) Company Bio
BOK Financial Corporation provides various financial products and services in Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Colorado, Arizona, and Kansas/Missouri. The company operates through three segments: Commercial Banking, Consumer Banking, and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
BOKF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOKF Latest Social Stream
View Full BOKF Social Stream
Latest BOKF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bok Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOKF as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will analyze whether BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:BOKF) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead […]
Lower costs, slight improvement in net interest income and provision benefits support BOK Financial's (BOKF) Q2 earnings amid lower rates and subdued loan demand.
Call Start: 10:00 Call End: 10:54 BOK Financial Corporation (BOKF) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 21, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Steve Bradshaw - CEO Steven Nell - CFO Stacy Kymes - Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Peter Winter - Wedbush Securities Brandon King - Truist Securities...
BOKF earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
BOK Financial (BOKF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.43% and 4.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BOKF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BOKFWant to do more research on Bok Financial Corp Et Al's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bok Financial Corp Et Al (BOKF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch