Boston Omaha Corporation - (BOMN): Price and Financial Metrics
BOMN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BOMN is currently 151.41, higher than 96.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of BOSTON OMAHA Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BOMN's price/sales ratio is 26.66; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOSTON OMAHA Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CPHI, HMG, WTRE, RFP, and CPA.
- BOMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOSTON OMAHA Corp's official web site, go to www.bostonomaha.com.
BOMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.17||52-week high||$49.92|
|Prev. close||$44.87||52-week low||$13.04|
|Day high||$45.61||Avg. volume||166,255|
|50-day MA||$33.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.35||Market Cap||1.18B|
Boston Omaha Corporation - (BOMN) Company Bio
Boston Omaha Corporation currently operates three separate lines of business: outdoor billboards, surety insurance and related brokerage activities, and investments in real estate management and related activities. The company was founded in 2015.
BOMN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BOMN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that BOSTON OMAHA Corp ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BOMN, they are:
- BOSTON OMAHA Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -16.32. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6.06% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, BOSTON OMAHA Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BOMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOMN Latest Social Stream
View Full BOMN Social Stream
Latest BOMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOSTON OMAHA Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOMN as an investment opportunity.
What happened The stock market was having a so-so day on Wednesday, with the S&P 500 index hovering near the flatline for much of the trading day. However, holding company Boston Omaha Corporation (NASDAQ: BOMN) was a big standout, with shares rallying by almost 10% to a fresh, all-time high.
After a strong price surge, it can be tempting to wait for a better entry point. That could be a costly mistake.
In this week's episode of Industry Focus: Financials, host Jason Moser and Fool.com contributor Matt Frankel, CFP, are doing an IPO roundup. First, they dive into two companies that have recently gone public -- homebuilder Dream Finders Homes (NASDAQ: DFH) and fintech company Affirm (NASDAQ: AFRM). To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
Link Media Outdoor ("Link"), is pleased to announce the purchase of the outdoor advertising assets of Thomas Outdoor Advertising, Inc., based in Manhattan, KS. Thomas was founded in 1941 and operates 368 billboard faces in Manhattan and central Kansas. These assets complement Link’s existing Kansas inventory throughout the state. Scott LaFoy, President and CEO of Link said, "The Thomas assets greatly enhance our Kansas footprint, and allow Link to expand our service to advertisers and customers across the state. Bart Thomas, Layton Thomas and Jim Wells have been a pleasure to work with on this transaction. They have put a lifetime into building this fine legacy company, and Link is delighted to add this great inventory to our portfolio." This inventory will be managed by Link’s Kansas C...
Boston Omaha Corporation (NASDAQ: BOMN), through its wholly owned subsidiary FIF Utah LLC ("FIF Utah"), has completed the acquisition of Utah Broadband, LLC ("UBB"), a family-owned broadband fiber and fixed wireless internet service provider. Founded in 2002, UBB provides high-speed internet services to its well over 10,000 customers throughout Salt Lake City, Park City, Ogden, Provo and surrounding communities. The Company previously announced via a press release on December 17, 2020 that it had entered into a definitive purchase agreement to acquire the assets of UBB.
BOMN Price Returns
Continue Researching BOMNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BOSTON OMAHA Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!