DMC Global Inc. (BOOM): Price and Financial Metrics
BOOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.57||52-week high||$28.01|
|Prev. close||$15.95||52-week low||$14.82|
|Day high||$16.80||Avg. volume||192,635|
|50-day MA||$19.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.18||Market Cap||327.46M|
BOOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOOM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BOOM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BOOM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BOOM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
BOOM Stock Summary
- DMC GLOBAL INC's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1989, making it an older stock than 89.26% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BOOM has reported earnings growth of 308.95%, putting it ahead of 96.04% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BOOM's revenue has grown 30.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 83.99% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DMC GLOBAL INC are SDPI, JHG, SIDU, CULL, and MTRX.
- BOOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DMC GLOBAL INC's official web site, go to www.dmcglobal.com.
BOOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, BOOM's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.17% lower, now standing at 7.6.
- Over the past 243 months, BOOM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOOM.
BOOM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -109.4%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -59.05%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.48%.
The table below shows BOOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOOM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.42% of graded US stocks.
- BOOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.675 -- ranking 29th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- CRS, USAP, and ATI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOOM.
The table below shows BOOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DMC Global Inc. (BOOM) Company Bio
Dynamic Materials operates in two sectors: industrial infrastructure and oilfield products and services. The industrial infrastructure sector is served by DMC's NobelClad business, the world's largest manufacturer of explosion-welded clad metal plates, which are used to fabricate capital equipment utilized within various process industries and other industrial sectors. The oilfield products and services sector is served by DynaEnergetics, an international developer, manufacturer and marketer of advanced explosive components and systems used to perforate oil and gas wells. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
BOOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOOM Latest Social Stream
View Full BOOM Social Stream
Latest BOOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DMC GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOOM as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to DMC Global (BOOM) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Jim O'Leary Appointed to DMC Global's Board of Directors An image of Jim O'Leary, independent director for DMC Global BROOMFIELD, Colo., Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DMC Global Inc. (Nasdaq: BOOM) today announced its board of directors has elected James O’Leary as an independent director. Mr. O’Leary joins the DMC board with nearly four decades of executive leadership, finance and board-level experience, principally in the construction and industrial manufacturing industries. He is on the b
DMC Global Inc. (NASDAQ:BOOM) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 5, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the DMC Global Third Quarter Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is […]
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for DMC Global (BOOM) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
Despite a 1% decrease in sales, the company's adjusted net income and adjusted EBITDA show significant growth
BOOM Price Returns