DMC Global Inc. (BOOM): Price and Financial Metrics
BOOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.35||52-week high||$28.01|
|Prev. close||$17.88||52-week low||$13.95|
|Day high||$17.99||Avg. volume||138,889|
|50-day MA||$18.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.97||Market Cap||342.09M|
BOOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOOM POWR Grades
- BOOM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.78% of US stocks.
- BOOM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BOOM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BOOM Stock Summary
- DMC GLOBAL INC's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1989, making it an older stock than 90.12% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BOOM has reported earnings growth of -963.56%, putting it ahead of merely 1.93% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DMC GLOBAL INC comes in at 103.9%, a number that bests 93.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DMC GLOBAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SDPI, MTRX, NMRK, SND, and MEI.
- BOOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DMC GLOBAL INC's official web site, go to www.dmcglobal.com.
BOOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, BOOM's price/sales ratio is 64.29% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- BOOM's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOOM.
BOOM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -109.4%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -59.05%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.48%.
The table below shows BOOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOOM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.42% of graded US stocks.
- BOOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.675 -- ranking 29th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- CRS, USAP, and ATI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOOM.
The table below shows BOOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOOM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BOOM, see our BOOM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$58.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.12 (Strong Buy)|
DMC Global Inc. (BOOM) Company Bio
Dynamic Materials operates in two sectors: industrial infrastructure and oilfield products and services. The industrial infrastructure sector is served by DMC's NobelClad business, the world's largest manufacturer of explosion-welded clad metal plates, which are used to fabricate capital equipment utilized within various process industries and other industrial sectors. The oilfield products and services sector is served by DynaEnergetics, an international developer, manufacturer and marketer of advanced explosive components and systems used to perforate oil and gas wells. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
BOOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOOM Latest Social Stream
View Full BOOM Social Stream
Latest BOOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DMC GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOOM as an investment opportunity.
Palo Alto Networks Set to S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices ("S&P DJI") will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400, and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective prior to the open of trading on Tuesday, June 20, to coincide with the quarterly rebalance. The U.S. equity markets will be closed on Monday, June 19 in observance of the Juneteenth holiday. The changes ensure each index is more representative of its market capitalization range. All companies moving to the S&P MidCap 400 are more representative of the mid-cap m
Implied Volatility Surging for DMC Global (BOOM) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to DMC Global (BOOM) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Q1 2023 DMC Global Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 DMC Global Inc Earnings Call
DMC Global (BOOM) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
DMC Global (BOOM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.67% and 7.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DMC Global Reports First Quarter Financial Results
Arcadia and DynaEnergetics Deliver Solid Sequential Sales Growth & Margin Expansion;NobelClad’s Order Backlog Reaches 10-year High First quarter sales were a record $184.3 million, up 5% sequentially and up 33% versus Q1 2022Consolidated gross margin was 28%, up from 26% in Q4 2022 and 27% in Q1 2022Net income was $2.1 million, while net income attributable to DMC was $0.9 millionAdjusted net income attributable to DMC* was $6.1 million, or $0.32 per diluted shareAdjusted EBITDA attributable to
BOOM Price Returns
Continue Researching BOOMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on DMC Global Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
DMC Global Inc (BOOM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
DMC Global Inc (BOOM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
DMC Global Inc (BOOM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...