Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (BOOT): Price and Financial Metrics
BOOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.45||52-week high||$104.91|
|Prev. close||$73.28||52-week low||$56.62|
|Day high||$78.67||Avg. volume||773,897|
|50-day MA||$75.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.25||Market Cap||2.38B|
BOOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOOT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BOOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BOOT is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BOOT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
BOOT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.17%, BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.82% of about US stocks.
- BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of 73.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC are GRBK, MOV, LZB, CNXN, and MYE.
- BOOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.bootbarn.com.
BOOT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BOOT's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.86% lower, now standing at 11.9.
- BOOT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 67 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOOT.
BOOT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -70.28%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 765.75%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -38.48%.
The table below shows BOOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOOT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.58% of graded US stocks.
- BOOT's asset turnover comes in at 1.238 -- ranking 110th of 165 Retail stocks.
- CONN, PAG, and WSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOOT.
The table below shows BOOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (BOOT) Company Bio
Boot Barn Holdings is a retailer of western and work-related footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Irvine, California.
BOOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOOT Latest Social Stream
View Full BOOT Social Stream
Latest BOOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOOT as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Boot Barn (BOOT) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Investing will always come with volatility, but investors will want to hold on for the ride with this trio.
Macy's (M) reports an earnings beat in third-quarter fiscal 2023. However, sales were soft due to a comparable sales decline of 7% on an owned basis
Clothing and accessories retailer The Gap (NYSE:GPS) will be reporting results tomorrow after market close. Here's what to expect.
Off-price retail company TJX (NYSE:TJX) will be reporting earnings tomorrow before the bell. Here's what you need to know.
BOOT Price Returns
Continue Researching BOOTWant to see what other sources are saying about Boot Barn Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch