Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (BOOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOOT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BOOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.54% of US stocks.
- BOOT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BOOT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
BOOT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Boot Barn Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, BOOT has reported earnings growth of 261.49%, putting it ahead of 91.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Boot Barn Holdings Inc comes in at 65.66%, a number that bests 86.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Boot Barn Holdings Inc are MYRG, SMP, AVD, LMB, and LYTS.
- Visit BOOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bootbarn.com.
BOOT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BOOT's price/sales ratio is 19.35% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- BOOT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 54.8 over the prior 83 months.
- BOOT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOOT.
BOOT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 130.91%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -42.72%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 671.55%.
The table below shows BOOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOOT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.58% of graded US stocks.
- BOOT's asset turnover comes in at 1.238 -- ranking 110th of 165 Retail stocks.
- CONN, PAG, and WSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOOT.
The table below shows BOOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.32||52-week high||$134.50|
|Prev. close||$75.75||52-week low||$70.87|
|Day high||$77.63||Avg. volume||618,637|
|50-day MA||$93.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$98.81||Market Cap||2.21B|
Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (BOOT) Company Bio
Boot Barn Holdings is a retailer of western and work-related footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOOT Latest Social Stream
View Full BOOT Social Stream
Latest BOOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boot Barn Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOOT as an investment opportunity.
Boot Barn (BOOT) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
The TJX Companies' (TJX) fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 results reflect improved sales and earnings. However, freight and wage cost pressures are a concern.
A company that is capable of generating earnings well above its interest expense can withstand financial hardship. Companies such as Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT), CBRE Group (CBRE), ExlService (EXLS) and Intuit (INTU) are sound enough to meet financial obligations.
Hibbett (HIBB) gives a sneak peek into its upcoming fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 results. It also issues dull guidance for fiscal 2023.
Walmart's (WMT) fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 results witness solid earnings and sales. The company hikes the annual dividend by nearly 2%.
BOOT Price Returns
Continue Researching BOOTWant to see what other sources are saying about Boot Barn Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch