Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (BOOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOOT POWR Grades
- BOOT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 68.69% of US stocks.
- BOOT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BOOT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BOOT Stock Summary
- BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 77.27% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 64.83%, BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.69% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SMP, KRT, BKE, ARC, and STRT.
- BOOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.bootbarn.com.
BOOT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BOOT's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.6% lower, now standing at 9.5.
- Over the past 98 months, BOOT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOOT.
BOOT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 93%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 393.18%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 279.88%.
The table below shows BOOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOOT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.58% of graded US stocks.
- BOOT's asset turnover comes in at 1.238 -- ranking 110th of 165 Retail stocks.
- CONN, PAG, and WSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOOT.
The table below shows BOOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.15||52-week high||$131.02|
|Prev. close||$66.69||52-week low||$50.20|
|Day high||$66.92||Avg. volume||649,905|
|50-day MA||$59.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.61||Market Cap||1.97B|
Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (BOOT) Company Bio
Boot Barn Holdings is a retailer of western and work-related footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOOT Latest Social Stream
View Full BOOT Social Stream
Latest BOOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOOT as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 12 best clothing stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Clothing Stocks To Buy Now. According to The Business Research Company, the global apparel market climbed from $551.36 billion in 2021 to $606.19 billion in 2022 at a compound […]
James Watkins Is The CFO & Secretary of Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BOOT) And They Just Picked Up 27% More Shares
Potential Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:BOOT ) shareholders may wish to note that the CFO & Secretary, James Watkins...
The S&P 500 has gotten absolutely hammered in 2022.
Does the October share price for Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:BOOT ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Boot Barn (BOOT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.48% and 2.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BOOT Price Returns
Continue Researching BOOTWant to see what other sources are saying about Boot Barn Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch