Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (BOOT): Price and Financial Metrics
BOOT Stock Summary
- Boot Barn Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on October 30, 2014, making it an older stock than only 22.47% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Boot Barn Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Boot Barn Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 86.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boot Barn Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRNS, TREC, CENT, AVD, and B.
- Visit BOOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bootbarn.com.
BOOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.42||52-week high||$69.18|
|Prev. close||$60.71||52-week low||$8.03|
|Day high||$62.30||Avg. volume||719,100|
|50-day MA||$53.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.57||Market Cap||1.75B|
Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (BOOT) Company Bio
Boot Barn Holdings is a retailer of western and work-related footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Irvine, California.
BOOT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Boot Barn Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Boot Barn Holdings Inc ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 92.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BOOT, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.99 years, is 0.44% -- higher than 77.5% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 87% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 64.87% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Boot Barn Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 22.7% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BOOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOOT Latest Social Stream
View Full BOOT Social Stream
Latest BOOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boot Barn Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOOT as an investment opportunity.
Soaring freight rates and delivery delays have sparked a global backlash by companies frustrated about the destructive mix of deteriorating service and higher ocean shipping costs.Trade associations in China have raised antitrust concerns with the government, while similar pressure is simmering in Brussels, where the European Shippers’ Council petitioned the European Commission to address “outrageous price hikes” by cargo carriers. In Washington, the biggest lobbying group for retailers wants authorities to scrutinize the playing field.The problems in the U.S. go beyond the cost burdens: Overwhelmed ports and container shortages along key transpacific routes are causing delays and lost business for exporters. Some store chains and manufacturers -- reliant on international supply lines -...
Boot Barn saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating rise to 97 Wednesday, up from 94 the day before. The upgrade means the stock is now outperforming 97% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength. The top-performing stocks tend to have a 95 or better grade as they launch a significant move so be sure to keep that in mind when looking for the best stocks to buy and watch.
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for January 27th
Shares of Boot Barn Holdings fell 2.5% in Monday's extended trading session after the lifestyle retail chain operator reported lower-than-expected 3Q results. Boot Barn’s (BOOT) 3Q adjusted earnings of $0.99 per share jumped 22.2% year-over-year but missed analysts’ expectations by a penny. The company reported net sales of $302.3 million for the quarter, which lagged the Street's estimates of $303.3 million but increased 6.5% year-over-year. The company’s top-line results mainly benefited from a 4.6% increase in same-store sales and contribution from new and acquired stores over the past 12 months. A 1.9% rise in retail store sales and 16.3% growth in e-commerce sales drove consolidated same-store sales higher.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor of Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT).
BOOT Price Returns
Continue Researching BOOTWant to see what other sources are saying about Boot Barn Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!