Bowlero Corp. (BOWL): Price and Financial Metrics
BOWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.55||52-week high||$17.45|
|Prev. close||$11.96||52-week low||$8.71|
|Day high||$12.09||Avg. volume||1,502,809|
|50-day MA||$14.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.83||Market Cap||2.00B|
BOWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOWL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BOWL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.34% of US stocks.
- BOWL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BOWL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
BOWL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BOWL is 12.29 -- better than 97.05% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -231.34 for BOWLERO CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 0.11% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BOWL has reported earnings growth of 595.31%, putting it ahead of 97.29% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOWL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CURO, BW, MTD, CUTR, and AON.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BOWL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001840572.
BOWL Valuation Summary
- BOWL's EV/EBIT ratio is 57.1; this is 312.27% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BOWL's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOWL.
Bowlero Corp. (BOWL) Company Bio
Bowlero Corp. operates in bowling entertainment, media, and events business. The company owns and operates bowling entertainment centers. As of December 15, 2021, it operated approximately 300 centers in North America. The company is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOWL Latest Social Stream
View Full BOWL Social Stream
Latest BOWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOWLERO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOWL as an investment opportunity.
Bowlero Corp. Completes First Acqusition in Tennessee
RICHMOND, Va., May 19, 2023--Bowlero Corp. (NYSE: BOWL), the global leader in bowling entertainment, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Andy B’s, marking the Company’s first center in the state of Tennessee. Andy B’s will be open to the public on May 19th, under the Bowlero name.
Big Tech, Nasdaq Rally As Dow Chops
Wall Street is once more struggling for direction midday, with debt ceiling negotiations and jobless claims data at the forefront of the news.
Bowlero Corp. Announces Record-Breaking Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023
RICHMOND, Va., May 17, 2023--Bowlero Corp. (NYSE: BOWL) ("Bowlero" or the "Company"), the world’s largest owner and operator of bowling centers, today provided financial results for the third quarter of the 2023 fiscal year, which ended on April 2, 2023. Bowlero announced record revenue of $316 million, driven by continued strong event performance and solid increases in league and walk-in-retail revenue. Event Revenue3 grew 49% ($20 million) vs. the prior year's quarter and 83% ($27 million) vs.
Earnings Preview: Bowlero Corp. (BOWL) Q3 Earnings Expected to Decline
Bowlero Corp. (BOWL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Bowlero Adds Bobby Lavan to Executive Team as Chief Financial Officer
RICHMOND, Va., May 09, 2023--Bowlero Corp., (NYSE: BOWL), the global leader in bowling entertainment, today announced the appointment of Bobby Lavan as Chief Financial Officer. Brett Parker, Bowlero's long-term Vice Chairman, President and Chief Financial Officer, will remain Vice Chairman and President of Bowlero. Mr. Lavan will join the Company on May 11, 2023, as Chief Financial Officer Designate, and is expected to assume the role of Chief Financial Officer on May 18, the day after the Compa
BOWL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...