Boqii Holding Ltd. ADR (BQ): Price and Financial Metrics
BQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.23||52-week high||$7.13|
|Prev. close||$2.33||52-week low||$2.21|
|Day high||$2.27||Avg. volume||7,345|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.44||Market Cap||10.51M|
BQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BQ Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, BOQII HOLDING LTD has a higher such ratio than just 2.46% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.38%, BOQII HOLDING LTD's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.37% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BQ comes in at 83.81% -- higher than that of 97.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GHSI, FWRD, ULH, SRT, and PATI.
- To check out BOQII HOLDING LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001815021.
Boqii Holding Ltd. ADR (BQ) Company Bio
Boqii Holding Ltd. operates as a holding company with interest in operating online pet stores. It provides services through its subsidiaries. The company was founded by Liang Hao, Tang Yingzhi and Chen Di in December 2007 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
BQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BQ Latest Social Stream
View Full BQ Social Stream
Latest BQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOQII HOLDING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BQ as an investment opportunity.
Boqii Holding Limited ("Boqii" or the "Company") (NYSE: BQ), a leading pet-focused platform in China, announced today that it will transfer the listing of its American Depositary Shares from the New York Stock Exchange to NYSE American LLC ("NYSE American"). The Company received the approval for listing from the NYSE American on October 2, 2023. The Company expects its American Depositary Shares to begin trading on the NYSE American on or about October 5, 2023 under its current ticker symbol of
Boqii Holding Limited ("Boqii," "we" or the "Company") (NYSE: BQ), a leading pet-focused platform in China, today announced the results of its extraordinary general meeting of shareholders held in Shanghai on September 11, 2023 (the "EGM").
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can make...
Boqii Holding Limited ("Boqii" or the "Company") (NYSE: BQ) today announced that it will change its ratio of its American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") to Class A ordinary shares from one (1) ADS representing four and one-half (4.5) Class A ordinary shares to one ADS representing fifteen (15) Class A ordinary shares (the "ADS Ratio Change"). The ADS Ratio Change is expected to become effective on or about August 21, 2023 (U.S. Eastern Time) (the "ADS Ratio Change Effective Date").
Boqii Holding Limited ("Boqii" or the "Company") (NYSE: BQ), a leading pet-focused platform in China, today announced that it will hold an extraordinary general meeting (the "EGM") on Monday, September 11, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. (China Time) / 3:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) at the offices of Building 9, No. 388, Shengrong Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, People's Republic of China, 201210.
BQ Price Returns