Boqii Holding Ltd. ADR (BQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BQ POWR Grades
- BQ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BQ is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 43 weeks.
- BQ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
BQ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BQ is 12.23 -- better than 97.58% of US stocks.
- BQ's went public 0.89 years ago, making it older than only 0.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 744.5%, Boqii Holding Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.26% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Boqii Holding Ltd are EXLS, JFU, RMAX, PLIN, and SEED.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BQ's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001815021.
BQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.26||52-week high||$12.84|
|Prev. close||$2.29||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$2.32||Avg. volume||494,252|
|50-day MA||$2.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.17||Market Cap||203.53M|
Boqii Holding Ltd. ADR (BQ) Company Bio
Boqii Holding Ltd. operates as a holding company with interest in operating online pet stores. It provides services through its subsidiaries. The company was founded by Liang Hao, Tang Yingzhi and Chen Di in December 2007 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BQ Latest Social Stream
View Full BQ Social Stream
Latest BQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boqii Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BQ as an investment opportunity.
Boqii Holding Limited (BQ) reported better-than-expected fiscal 2022 Q1 results, topping both earnings and revenue estimates driven by robust performances across all segments. Shares of the online platform for pet products and supplies in China gained 3.6% on Friday to close at $2.60, near its 52-week low of $2.43. The company reported an adjusted loss of $0.08 per share, beating analysts’ expectations of a loss of $0.15 per share. Further, revenues jumped 35% year-over-year to $49.8 million and exceeded consensus estimates of $48.2 million. The increase in revenues reflected a surge in total gross merchandise volume (GMV), which increased 42.9% to $122.7 million. Encouragingly, total active buyers grew by 27.
Boqii Holding Ltd (NYSE: BQ ) reported first-quarter FY22 sales growth of 35% year-on-year, to RMB321.8 ($49.8 million). Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) increased 42.9% Y/Y to RMB792.1 million ($122.7 million). Active buyers expanded 27.9% Y/Y to Full story available on Benzinga.com
Boqii Holding Limited ("Boqii" or the "Company") (NYSE: BQ), a leading pet-focused platform in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2022 (the quarter ended June 30, 2021).
Boqii Holding Limited ("Boqii" or the "Company") (NYSE: BQ), a leading pet-focused platform in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, before the U.S. market opens on Friday, August 20, 2021.
Boqii Holding Limited ("Boqii" or the "Company") (NYSE: BQ), a leading pet-focused platform in China, today announced that Mr. Di (Jackie) Chen resigned from his positions as the Company's Senior Vice President and Director and all his duties as a director or an officer of the Company's affiliates due to personal reasons, effective immediately. Mr. Jackie Chen had served as the Company's Senior Vice President and Director since 2012 and played an integral role in global supply chain management a
BQ Price Returns