Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. (BRDG): Price and Financial Metrics
BRDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.28||52-week high||$16.40|
|Prev. close||$9.26||52-week low||$8.43|
|Day high||$9.41||Avg. volume||143,439|
|50-day MA||$10.89||Dividend yield||7.23%|
|200-day MA||$11.68||Market Cap||309.46M|
BRDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRDG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BRDG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRDG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BRDG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.41% of US stocks).
BRDG Stock Summary
- BRDG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 231.81%, BRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.07% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP HOLDINGS INC comes in at -64.62%, a number that bests merely 3.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLNE, CRGE, ZETA, DHIL, and TIRX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BRDG's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001854401.
BRDG Valuation Summary
- BRDG's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 320% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 26 months, BRDG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRDG.
Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. (BRDG) Company Bio
Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. engages in the real estate investment management business in the United States. It manages capital on behalf of approximately hundred global institutions and 6,500 individual investors across approximately 25 investment vehicles. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
BRDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRDG Latest Social Stream
View Full BRDG Social Stream
Latest BRDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRDG as an investment opportunity.
Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:BRDG ) has announced that on 15th of September, it will be paying a...
Bridge Investment Group Announces Acquisition of Boston-Area Workforce & Affordable Housing Portfolio
SALT LAKE CITY, August 08, 2023--Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BRDG) ("Bridge") today announced that a fund managed by Bridge Multifamily Fund Manager LLC, an affiliate of Bridge, has closed on the acquisition of a six-property portfolio of Workforce & Affordable Housing properties in the Greater Boston area, with a total of 1,722 residential units.
SALT LAKE CITY, August 07, 2023--Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BRDG) ("Bridge" or the "Company") today reported its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023.
eXp World Holdings (EXPI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -25% and 2.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bridge Investment Group Announces Successful Closing of $550 Million Recapitalization of Assets From Bridge Multifamily Fund III Into a Continuation Fund
SALT LAKE CITY, August 01, 2023--Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BRDG) ("Bridge") today announced that Bridge Multifamily Fund III has agreed to sell a portfolio of real estate assets to Bridge Multifamily CV LP (the "Continuation Fund") in a transaction valued at approximately $550 million, including equity raised by the Continuation Fund to support further investment in the portfolio of real estate assets.
BRDG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|