Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. (BRDG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRDG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BRDG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRDG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BRDG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
BRDG Stock Summary
- BRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.34% of US listed stocks.
- BRDG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.74 -- higher than only 5.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BRDG's went public 1.2 years ago, making it older than just 1.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP HOLDINGS INC are APPH, AG, RCM, RDW, and SGBX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BRDG's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001854401.
BRDG Valuation Summary
- BRDG's price/earnings ratio is 6.3; this is 39.42% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 14 months, BRDG's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRDG.
BRDG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRDG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.50||52-week high||$25.61|
|Prev. close||$14.65||52-week low||$13.74|
|Day high||$14.90||Avg. volume||139,458|
|50-day MA||$16.49||Dividend yield||8.28%|
|200-day MA||$18.57||Market Cap||422.40M|
Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. (BRDG) Company Bio
Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. engages in the real estate investment management business in the United States. It manages capital on behalf of approximately hundred global institutions and 6,500 individual investors across approximately 25 investment vehicles. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRDG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRDG Latest Social Stream
View Full BRDG Social Stream
Latest BRDG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRDG as an investment opportunity.
National investment group buys Camelback Corridor office building in another sale north of $60 million
Bridge Investment Group's acquisition of Camelback Center is the third office building deal in Camelback Corridor that commanded a price of more than $60 million. Here's the latest in that hot area.
Bridge Investment Group Announces Commercial Office Joint Venture With Grosvenor’s Diversified Property Investments Team
SALT LAKE CITY, September 20, 2022--Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BRDG) ("Bridge" or the "Company") today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to form a joint venture with Grosvenor’s Diversified Property Investments business ("Grosvenor") to deploy $100 million of equity, with the option for follow-on investments, to purchase and amenitize best-in-class office assets that are positioned to capture an outsized share of their respective submarket’s leasing and absorp
What Type Of Shareholders Own The Most Number of Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. (NYSE:BRDG) Shares?
Every investor in Bridge Investment Group Holdings Inc. (NYSE:BRDG) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Cyprys maintained a Buy rating on Bridge Investment Group (BRDG - Research Report) today and set a price target of $22.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $18.29.According to TipRanks, Cyprys is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.3% and a 55.43% success rate. Cyprys covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as T Rowe Price, Charles Schwab, and Virtus Investment Partners.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Bridge Investment Group with a $21.67 average price target, implying a 18.48% upside from current levels.
In a report released today,.
BRDG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|