Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. (BRLT): Price and Financial Metrics
BRLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.90||52-week high||$9.44|
|Prev. close||$3.79||52-week low||$3.25|
|Day high||$3.94||Avg. volume||80,860|
|50-day MA||$3.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.16||Market Cap||375.40M|
BRLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRLT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BRLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRLT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BRLT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.84% of US stocks).
BRLT Stock Summary
- BRILLIANT EARTH GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.18% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BRILLIANT EARTH GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.94 for BRILLIANT EARTH GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 98.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRILLIANT EARTH GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CHWY, CWH, NSP, FTDR, and VSCO.
- To check out BRILLIANT EARTH GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866757.
BRLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BRLT's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 20 months, BRLT's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRLT.
Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. (BRLT) Company Bio
Brilliant Earth Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, procurement, and retail sale of diamonds, gemstones, and jewelry in the United States and internationally. Its product assortment and merchandise include a collection of diamond engagement rings, wedding and anniversary rings, gemstone rings, and fine jewelry. The company sells directly to consumers through its omnichannel sales platform, including e-commerce and showrooms. As of August 30, 2021, it had 13 showrooms across nine states and Washington D.C. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
BRLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRLT Latest Social Stream
View Full BRLT Social Stream
Latest BRLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRILLIANT EARTH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRLT as an investment opportunity.
Brilliant Earth Extends Leadership in Blockchain Diamonds Through Participation with Tracr
Global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry continues product expansion by doubling down on transparencySAN FRANCISCO, June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. (“Brilliant Earth” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: BRLT), an innovative, digital-first jewelry company and global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry, today announced a new collaboration with Tracr, the world’s leading digital platform for tracing natural diamonds from their source. The partnership will further un
Is Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRLT) Trading At A 42% Discount?
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Brilliant Earth Group fair value estimate is US$6.21 Brilliant...
Brilliant Earth Announces Participation in Upcoming Consumer Conferences
SAN FRANCISCO, June 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brilliant Earth (NASDAQ: BRLT), an innovative, digital-first jewelry company and global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry, today announced that the Company will participate in upcoming consumer conferences. On June 6, 2023, the Company will attend the TD Cowen 7th Annual Future of the Consumer Conference being held at the Conrad New York Downtown in New York, New York. The Company will host a fireside chat presentation at 8:40am ET and hold
Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRLT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRLT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 11, 2023 Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.03, expectations were $0.017. Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Brilliant Earth First Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only […]
Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRLT) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Brilliant Earth Group's (NASDAQ:BRLT) recent performance, when its stock has...
BRLT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...