Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. (BRLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRLT POWR Grades
- BRLT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.31% of US stocks.
- BRLT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BRLT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.31% of US stocks).
BRLT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BRLT is 45.61 -- better than 99.53% of US stocks.
- BRILLIANT EARTH GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 1.71% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 26.19 for BRILLIANT EARTH GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 98.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRILLIANT EARTH GROUP INC are DAL, AXL, ARES, ATI, and PRU.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BRLT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866757.
BRLT Valuation Summary
- BRLT's EV/EBIT ratio is 67.9; this is 438.89% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BRLT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 122.8 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRLT.
BRLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.03||52-week high||$19.96|
|Prev. close||$5.00||52-week low||$3.60|
|Day high||$5.08||Avg. volume||239,165|
|50-day MA||$6.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.06||Market Cap||480.35M|
Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. (BRLT) Company Bio
Brilliant Earth Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, procurement, and retail sale of diamonds, gemstones, and jewelry in the United States and internationally. Its product assortment and merchandise include a collection of diamond engagement rings, wedding and anniversary rings, gemstone rings, and fine jewelry. The company sells directly to consumers through its omnichannel sales platform, including e-commerce and showrooms. As of August 30, 2021, it had 13 showrooms across nine states and Washington D.C. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRLT Latest Social Stream
View Full BRLT Social Stream
Latest BRLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRILLIANT EARTH GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRLT as an investment opportunity.
Brilliant Earth Opens First Showroom in Santa Monica & Fifth Location in California Just In Time for Holiday Shopping
With 25 showrooms nationwide, leading ethical fine jewelry retailer continues to strengthen its physical presence in California and offer convenience and personalization to customersSAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. (“Brilliant Earth” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: BRLT), an innovative, digital-first jewelry company and global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry, today announced the opening of its 25th showroom in Santa Monica, California. Following it
Brilliant Earth Group ( NASDAQ:BRLT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$111.4m (up 17% from...
One thing we could say about the analysts on Brilliant Earth Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BRLT ) - they aren't optimistic...
Shares of Brilliant Earth Group (NASDAQ: BRLT) plunged over 25% after it reported earnings for its third quarter of Fiscal Year 2022. Adjusted earnings per share came in at $0.07, which beat analysts' consensus estimate of $0.05 per share. In addition, sales increased by 17% year-over-year, with revenue hitting $111.4 million. This beat analysts' target by $0.19 million. However, BRLT's sales outlook disappointed greatly. Indeed, management is expecting revenue for Q4 2022 to be in the range of $116 million to $126 million. For reference, analysts were expecting $146.88 million.
Stocks are a mixed bag midday, though all three major benchmarks are headed for weekly wins after yesterday's historic rally.
BRLT Price Returns