BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BV POWR Grades
- BV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.87% of US stocks.
- BV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 33.19% of US stocks).
BV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 193.98, BrightView Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.58% of US stocks.
- BV's went public 3.09 years ago, making it older than merely 8.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.69, BrightView Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 13.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BrightView Holdings Inc are CRY, CCMP, NPO, VRRM, and MTLS.
- BV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BrightView Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.brightview.com.
BV Valuation Summary
- BV's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 61.11% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 38 months.
- Over the past 38 months, BV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BV.
BV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.03||52-week high||$19.17|
|Prev. close||$15.96||52-week low||$10.93|
|Day high||$16.31||Avg. volume||240,710|
|50-day MA||$16.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.88||Market Cap||1.69B|
BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV) Company Bio
BrightView Holdings provides commercial landscape maintenance services in the United States. The company’s landscape maintenance services include lawn care, flower bed planting and care, tree and shrub pruning, leaf removal, grass mowing, bed edging, planting of grass, groundcovers, grading, weed and pest control, irrigation maintenance, fertilization, and mulching. It also provides snow removal services to its landscape maintenance customers. In addition, the company offers landscape design/build services. It serves various regional and national property owners and managers of office parks, hotels, corporate facilities, retail centers, industrial sites, schools and universities, hospitals, professionally-managed residential properties, municipal facilities, cemeteries, and sports facilities. The company was formerly known as The Brickman Group, Ltd. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Rockville, Maryland. BrightView Landscapes, LLC is a subsidiary of Brickman Group Holdings, Inc.
BV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that BrightView Holdings Inc ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 82.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BV, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.74 -- which is good for besting merely 23.76% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.58% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- BrightView Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 12%; for context, that number is higher than 84.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BV Latest Social Stream
View Full BV Social Stream
Latest BV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BrightView Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BV as an investment opportunity.
BrightView Holdings, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast
BLUE BELL, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BrightView Holdings, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast
BrightView Holdings (BV) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of BrightView Holdings...
The Dow Jones dropped 400 points, the S&P 500 fell 0.8%, and the Nasdaq dipped 0.5%. Make the most of this market with today''s Top Buys from Q.ai''s artificial intelligence.
The post Brightview Holdings Identified Among Todays Top Buys appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . getty Stocks fell yet again, with the Dow DOW set to close out its worst week since January. Ever since the Fed moved up its timeline for potentially two rate
BV Price Returns