BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV): Price and Financial Metrics
BV Stock Summary
- BV's went public 2.81 years ago, making it older than just 7.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BV's price/sales ratio is 0.83; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 17.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BV has reported earnings growth of -90.92%, putting it ahead of merely 20.67% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BrightView Holdings Inc are FET, ATGE, MWA, MTW, and IVC.
- BV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BrightView Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.brightview.com.
BV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.03||52-week high||$18.99|
|Prev. close||$18.30||52-week low||$9.74|
|Day high||$18.51||Avg. volume||264,811|
|50-day MA||$16.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.17||Market Cap||1.90B|
BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV) Company Bio
BrightView Holdings provides commercial landscape maintenance services in the United States. The company’s landscape maintenance services include lawn care, flower bed planting and care, tree and shrub pruning, leaf removal, grass mowing, bed edging, planting of grass, groundcovers, grading, weed and pest control, irrigation maintenance, fertilization, and mulching. It also provides snow removal services to its landscape maintenance customers. In addition, the company offers landscape design/build services. It serves various regional and national property owners and managers of office parks, hotels, corporate facilities, retail centers, industrial sites, schools and universities, hospitals, professionally-managed residential properties, municipal facilities, cemeteries, and sports facilities. The company was formerly known as The Brickman Group, Ltd. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Rockville, Maryland. BrightView Landscapes, LLC is a subsidiary of Brickman Group Holdings, Inc.
BV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for BrightView Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that BrightView Holdings Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 63.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for BrightView Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 61. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 24.06% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- BrightView Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 13%; for context, that number is higher than 87.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
- BrightView Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BV Latest Social Stream
View Full BV Social Stream
Latest BV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BrightView Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BV as an investment opportunity.
BrightView (BV) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV) trades at only 11x cash flow from operations, and reports a significant amount of recurring revenue. Both insiders and institutional investors bought shares during 2020. In my view, they believe that BrightView represents an interesting buying opportunity at the current valuation. The most relevant risks are...
Photo by MartinPrescott/E+ via Getty Images "If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”― Albert Einstein Today, we take an in-depth look at the leader in a niche we have never examined in depth before. Our analysis follows below. Company Overview Based in...
Rise in bond yields lessened the allure of growth stocks, whereas renewed economic strength made value stocks enticing. Hence, it is wise to invest in some value plays like Hillenbrand (HI) & ABM Industries (ABM).
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Ideally, a business will...
BV Price Returns
Continue Researching BVWant to see what other sources are saying about BrightView Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!