BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.23% of US stocks.
- BV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
BV Stock Summary
- BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on June 28, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 22.05% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 46.23, BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.69% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- BV's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MG, GRC, KWR, ICFI, and OPCH.
- BV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.brightview.com.
BV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BV's EV/EBIT ratio is 67.44% higher, now standing at 28.8.
- BV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 113.6 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BV.
BV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.68% of graded US stocks.
- BV's asset turnover comes in at 0.8 -- ranking 7th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.90||52-week high||$15.33|
|Prev. close||$6.75||52-week low||$6.61|
|Day high||$6.90||Avg. volume||222,607|
|50-day MA||$8.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.19||Market Cap||641.70M|
BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV) Company Bio
BrightView Holdings provides commercial landscape maintenance services in the United States. The company’s landscape maintenance services include lawn care, flower bed planting and care, tree and shrub pruning, leaf removal, grass mowing, bed edging, planting of grass, groundcovers, grading, weed and pest control, irrigation maintenance, fertilization, and mulching. It also provides snow removal services to its landscape maintenance customers. In addition, the company offers landscape design/build services. It serves various regional and national property owners and managers of office parks, hotels, corporate facilities, retail centers, industrial sites, schools and universities, hospitals, professionally-managed residential properties, municipal facilities, cemeteries, and sports facilities. The company was formerly known as The Brickman Group, Ltd. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Rockville, Maryland. BrightView Landscapes, LLC is a subsidiary of Brickman Group Holdings, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
BV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BV Latest Social Stream
View Full BV Social Stream
Latest BV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BV as an investment opportunity.
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “US Small Cap Value Fund” third-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During the third quarter of the year, the portfolio fell –9.48% (net), below the R2000V’s decline of –4.6% and the R2500V’s decline of –4.5%. Try to spare some […]
BrightView Holdings ( NYSE:BV ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.77b (up 8.7% from FY 2021...
BLUE BELL, Pa., November 17, 2022--BrightView Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BV) (the "Company" or "BrightView"), the leading commercial landscaping services company in the United States, today reported unaudited results for the fourth quarter ended September 30, 2022.
BLUE BELL, Pa., November 15, 2022--BrightView Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BV), the leading commercial landscaping services company in the United States, today announced the acquisition of Apex Land Group, LLC, a commercial landscaping company, based in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
BLUE BELL, Pa., November 08, 2022--With winter around the corner and parts of the country already experiencing measurable snowfall, BrightView (NYSE: BV), the leading commercial landscaping services company in the United States, today formally introduced a new name and brand for its snow and ice management services – BrightView Snow Services. The new brand reflects the prominent role snow removal plays across BrightView’s portfolio.
BV Price Returns