BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV): Price and Financial Metrics
BV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.02||52-week high||$9.16|
|Prev. close||$7.64||52-week low||$5.16|
|Day high||$8.04||Avg. volume||321,706|
|50-day MA||$7.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.03||Market Cap||750.67M|
BV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BV POWR Grades
- BV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.66% of US stocks.
- BV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
BV Stock Summary
- BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on June 28, 2018, making it an older stock than only 22.32% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 9.26% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BV has reported earnings growth of 33.84%, putting it ahead of 76.46% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC are TBI, CATO, MMI, BWEN, and CWK.
- Visit BV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brightview.com.
BV Valuation Summary
- BV's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 81.82% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 236.8 over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BV.
BV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.68% of graded US stocks.
- BV's asset turnover comes in at 0.8 -- ranking 7th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV) Company Bio
BrightView Holdings provides commercial landscape maintenance services in the United States. The company’s landscape maintenance services include lawn care, flower bed planting and care, tree and shrub pruning, leaf removal, grass mowing, bed edging, planting of grass, groundcovers, grading, weed and pest control, irrigation maintenance, fertilization, and mulching. It also provides snow removal services to its landscape maintenance customers. In addition, the company offers landscape design/build services. It serves various regional and national property owners and managers of office parks, hotels, corporate facilities, retail centers, industrial sites, schools and universities, hospitals, professionally-managed residential properties, municipal facilities, cemeteries, and sports facilities. The company was formerly known as The Brickman Group, Ltd. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Rockville, Maryland. BrightView Landscapes, LLC is a subsidiary of Brickman Group Holdings, Inc.
BV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BV Latest Social Stream
View Full BV Social Stream
Latest BV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BV as an investment opportunity.
BrightView Holdings Inc (NYSE:BV), a leading name in commercial landscaping services, has recently witnessed a significant insider transaction.
BrightView Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BV) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 19, 2023 Operator: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the BrightView Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Bruno. I’ll be operating your call today. [Operator Instructions]. I’ll now hand over to your host, Chris Stoczko. Please go ahead. Chris Stoczko: Good morning […]
Q4 2023 Brightview Holdings Inc Earnings Call
The headline numbers for BrightView (BV) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Record Revenue and Net Income Highlighted in Latest Earnings
BV Price Returns