BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BV POWR Grades
- BV scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.68% of US stocks.
- BV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BV's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.63% of US stocks).
BV Stock Summary
- BrightView Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on June 28, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 12.78% of US equities in our set.
- BV's price/sales ratio is 0.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.03% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BrightView Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 676.11%; that's higher than 96.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BrightView Holdings Inc are THR, ENS, FLOW, IBP, and DLX.
- Visit BV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brightview.com.
BV Valuation Summary
- BV's price/earnings ratio is 119; this is 346.53% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 43.9 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, BV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 33.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BV.
BV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.68% of graded US stocks.
- BV's asset turnover comes in at 0.8 -- ranking 7th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.05||52-week high||$17.53|
|Prev. close||$12.00||52-week low||$11.21|
|Day high||$12.17||Avg. volume||217,997|
|50-day MA||$12.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.77||Market Cap||1.12B|
BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV) Company Bio
BrightView Holdings provides commercial landscape maintenance services in the United States. The company’s landscape maintenance services include lawn care, flower bed planting and care, tree and shrub pruning, leaf removal, grass mowing, bed edging, planting of grass, groundcovers, grading, weed and pest control, irrigation maintenance, fertilization, and mulching. It also provides snow removal services to its landscape maintenance customers. In addition, the company offers landscape design/build services. It serves various regional and national property owners and managers of office parks, hotels, corporate facilities, retail centers, industrial sites, schools and universities, hospitals, professionally-managed residential properties, municipal facilities, cemeteries, and sports facilities. The company was formerly known as The Brickman Group, Ltd. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Rockville, Maryland. BrightView Landscapes, LLC is a subsidiary of Brickman Group Holdings, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
BV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BV Latest Social Stream
View Full BV Social Stream
Latest BV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BrightView Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BV as an investment opportunity.
NLY, AHEXY, and BV have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on February 25, 2022
BLUE BELL, Pa., February 22, 2022--BrightView Landscapes Acquires Intermountain Plantings, a Salt Lake City-Based Landscape Maintenance and Development firm.
Equities research analysts predict that BrightView Holdings, Inc. will post $658.47 million in sales for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Three analysts have provided
BrightView Holdings (BV) is acquiring NatureScape LLC, a landscape maintenance and development company headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz.Terms of the transaction were not disclosed
BrightView Holdings Inc (NYSE: BV ) has acquired NatureScape LLC, a landscape maintenance and development company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Deal terms were not disclosed This acquisition expands BrightView''s reach in … Full story available on Benzinga.com
BV Price Returns