BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.33% of US stocks.
- BV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.83% of US stocks).
BV Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 69.24, BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.66% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than only 5.92% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BV is more volatile than 79.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HI, ICFI, KMT, ESCA, and MMS.
- BV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.brightview.com.
BV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BV's EV/EBIT ratio is 63.46% higher, now standing at 25.5.
- Over the past 57 months, BV's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BV.
BV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.68% of graded US stocks.
- BV's asset turnover comes in at 0.8 -- ranking 7th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BV Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BV, see our BV price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.69||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
BV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.61||52-week high||$13.97|
|Prev. close||$5.67||52-week low||$5.46|
|Day high||$5.71||Avg. volume||417,609|
|50-day MA||$6.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.78||Market Cap||524.54M|
BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV) Company Bio
BrightView Holdings provides commercial landscape maintenance services in the United States. The company’s landscape maintenance services include lawn care, flower bed planting and care, tree and shrub pruning, leaf removal, grass mowing, bed edging, planting of grass, groundcovers, grading, weed and pest control, irrigation maintenance, fertilization, and mulching. It also provides snow removal services to its landscape maintenance customers. In addition, the company offers landscape design/build services. It serves various regional and national property owners and managers of office parks, hotels, corporate facilities, retail centers, industrial sites, schools and universities, hospitals, professionally-managed residential properties, municipal facilities, cemeteries, and sports facilities. The company was formerly known as The Brickman Group, Ltd. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Rockville, Maryland. BrightView Landscapes, LLC is a subsidiary of Brickman Group Holdings, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
BV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BV Latest Social Stream
View Full BV Social Stream
Latest BV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BV as an investment opportunity.
Should You Investigate BrightView Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BV) At US$5.78?
BrightView Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:BV ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement...
Should Shareholders Reconsider BrightView Holdings, Inc.'s (NYSE:BV) CEO Compensation Package?
Key Insights BrightView Holdings to hold its Annual General Meeting on 7th of March Salary of US$900.0k is part of CEO...
BrightView Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BV) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
BrightView Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BV) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 7, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and a warm welcome to the BrightView First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Candice, and I will be your operator for today’s call. I would now like to hand you over to our host, Faten […]
Why BrightView Holdings Stock Is Down Big Today
Commercial landscaping-company BrightView Holdings (NYSE: BV) forecast revenue for the current quarter that fell short of analyst expectations, and the stock is getting a trimming as a result. The company posted decent results, but shares of BrightView fell by as much as 33% on Tuesday. BrightView is a consolidator in the commercial landscaping sector, acquiring a tree-care company in Virginia and a resort-maintenance company in Hawaii in the last few weeks alone.
BrightView Holdings (BV) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
BrightView (BV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 88.89% and 5.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BV Price Returns
Continue Researching BVWant to see what other sources are saying about BrightView Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
BrightView Holdings Inc (BV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BrightView Holdings Inc (BV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BrightView Holdings Inc (BV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...