Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corp. (BVH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BVH POWR Grades
- BVH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.71% of US stocks.
- BVH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BVH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.21% of US stocks).
BVH Stock Summary
- BLUEGREEN VACATIONS HOLDING CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.34% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BLUEGREEN VACATIONS HOLDING CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BVH comes in at 16.52% -- higher than that of 90.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLUEGREEN VACATIONS HOLDING CORP are RCKY, PAHC, FTCH, NTZ, and TGLS.
- BVH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLUEGREEN VACATIONS HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.bbxcapital.com.
BVH Valuation Summary
- BVH's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 25% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BVH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 34.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BVH.
BVH Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 33%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.78%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 692.04%.
The table below shows BVH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BVH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BVH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.59% of graded US stocks.
- BVH's asset turnover comes in at 0.559 -- ranking 16th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- UE, HGSH, and GADS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BVH.
The table below shows BVH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.29||52-week high||$32.96|
|Prev. close||$30.67||52-week low||$16.24|
|Day high||$31.45||Avg. volume||67,914|
|50-day MA||$24.75||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$23.50||Market Cap||618.73M|
Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corp. (BVH) Company Bio
Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation operates as a vacation ownership company. It markets and sells vacation ownership interests (VOI); and manages resorts in leisure and urban destinations, including Orlando, Las Vegas, Myrtle Beach, and Charleston. The company also provides mortgage, VOI title, reservation, and construction design and development services; and financing to qualified VOI purchasers, as well as management services to the vacation club and homeowners' associations. Its resort network includes 45 club resorts and 23 club associate resorts. The company was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
BVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BVH Latest Social Stream
View Full BVH Social Stream
Latest BVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUEGREEN VACATIONS HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BVH as an investment opportunity.
BOCA RATON, Fla., December 30, 2022--Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation Announces Final Results of Tender Offer
BOCA RATON, Fla., December 27, 2022--Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation (NYSE: BVH) (OTCQX: BVHBB) ("Bluegreen" or the "Company") announced today the preliminary results of its cash tender offer to purchase up to 4,500,000 shares of its Class A Common Stock at a purchase price of $25.00 per share. The tender offer expired at 5:00 P.M., Eastern time, on Friday, December 23, 2022.
Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation Announces Amendment of Tender Offer to Increase Offer Price to $25.00 per Share and Extend Tender Offer Until December 23, 2022
BOCA RATON, Fla., December 12, 2022--Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation Announces Amendment of Tender Offer to Increase Offer Price to $25.00 per Share
If you believe demand for travel will continue to grow in the coming months, here are the best hotel stocks to buy now.
Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation Announces Intention to Commence a Cash Tender Offer for its Class A Common Stock
BOCA RATON, Fla., November 03, 2022--Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation Announces Intention to Commence a Cash Tender Offer for its Class A Common Stock
BVH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|