Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. (BWMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWMX POWR Grades
- BWMX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWMX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- BWMX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.77% of US stocks).
BWMX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BWMX is currently 0.18, higher than only 1.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that BWMX's revenue has grown 299.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.92% of US companies in our set.
- BETTERWARE DE MEXICO SAPI DE CV's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 230.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BWMX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCG, GSMG, ATIF, WAFU, and RCMT.
- Visit BWMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.betterware.com.mx.
BWMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.18||52-week high||$24.70|
|Prev. close||$7.91||52-week low||$6.26|
|Day high||$8.29||Avg. volume||21,335|
|50-day MA||$7.04||Dividend yield||3.03%|
|200-day MA||$9.78||Market Cap||305.25M|
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. (BWMX) Company Bio
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, technology and mobility, and others. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Invex Security Trust 2397.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWMX Latest Social Stream
View Full BWMX Social Stream
Latest BWMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BETTERWARE DE MEXICO SAPI DE CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWMX as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Betterware de MéxicoP.I. de (NASDAQ:BWMX) have unfortunately lost 63% over the last year
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. And there's no doubt that Betterware de México...
Does the December share price for Betterware de México, S.A.P.I. de C.V. ( NASDAQ:BWMX ) reflect what it's really...
Here are 10 examples of dividend stocks with high dividend yields but also hold an F-rating in Dividend Grader, indicating that you should stay far, far away from.
Betterware de Mexico S.A.P.I. de C.V. (Nasdaq: BWMX) ("Betterware" or "The Company") announced that effective November 1, has appointed Ms. Karalee Mora to the role of Chief Executive Officer of JAFRA USA.
In Q3 2022, revenues decreased by 2.6% quarter on quarter while EBITDA went down by 15.4%. Click here to read my analysis of Betterware de México stock.
BWMX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|