Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. (BWMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWMX POWR Grades
- BWMX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWMX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- BWMX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
BWMX Stock Summary
- BWMX's went public 1.16 years ago, making it older than only 0.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Betterware de Mexico SAB de CV is higher than just 3.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Betterware de Mexico SAB de CV comes in at 193.12%, a number that bests 96.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Betterware de Mexico SAB de CV are FRHC, WTRE, PFC, SNFCA, and FORTY.
- Visit BWMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.betterware.com.mx.
BWMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.74||52-week high||$49.36|
|Prev. close||$43.40||52-week low||$6.70|
|Day high||$45.50||Avg. volume||66,579|
|50-day MA||$41.10||Dividend yield||3.87%|
|200-day MA||$31.21||Market Cap||1.64B|
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. (BWMX) Company Bio
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, technology and mobility, and others. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Invex Security Trust 2397.
BWMX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Betterware de Mexico SAB de CV. To summarize, we found that Betterware de Mexico SAB de CV ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 62003% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Betterware de Mexico SAB de CV ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.28 years comes in at 1.69%; that's greater than 94.41% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 10.32% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 24.63% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BWMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWMX Latest Social Stream
View Full BWMX Social Stream
Latest BWMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Betterware de Mexico SAB de CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWMX as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Betterware de Mexico S.V (NASDAQ:BWMX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
SPACs are no longer all the rage in 2021.
Betterware de Mexico S.A.B. de C.V. (NASDAQ: BWMX), has released its financial results for the first quarter fiscal 2021 ended March 31, 2021, and posted a letter to its shareholders on its investor relations website at https://ri.betterware.com.mx.
One of the top-performing SPACs of 2020 was a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico that most investors probably have never heard of. With a large marketing push, acquisition and international expansion coming, the stock could be in for a strong 2021 as well. About Betterware de Mexico Betterware de Mexico SAB de CV (NASDAQ: BWMX) is the leading direct-to-consumer company in Mexico, covering the home organization and solutions segment with a two-tier distribution model. It has a network of over 59,000 distributors. Betterware de Mexico completed its SPAC merger in 2020. The company was bought in 2001 by Luis Campos, who was the chairman of Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP) Americas division from 1994 to 1999. Campos is the current executive chairman of Betterware de Mexico. Acqui...
Betterware de México Acquires 60% of GurúComm, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator and Communications Software Developer
Betterware de México S.A.B. de C.V. ("Betterware") (NASDAQ: BWMX), the leading direct-to-consumer company in Mexico that focuses on the home organization and solutions segment with a two-tier distribution model, today announced that it acquired 60% of GurúComm, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator ("MVNO") and Communications Software developer, with an Enterprise Value of $75M pesos (approximately $3.5 million USD). The purchase price is $45 million pesos and the investment was paid out of existing cash on the Company's balance sheet. The Company does not expect the acquisition to be material to fiscal year 2021 results and is maintaining its guidance provided when it reported fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 results on February 18, 2021.
BWMX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|