Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. (BWMX): Price and Financial Metrics
BWMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.10||52-week high||$18.44|
|Prev. close||$14.10||52-week low||$6.26|
|Day high||$14.25||Avg. volume||43,223|
|50-day MA||$14.75||Dividend yield||7.59%|
|200-day MA||$13.49||Market Cap||526.17M|
BWMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWMX POWR Grades
- BWMX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.98% of US stocks.
- BWMX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BWMX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
BWMX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BWMX is 10.07 -- better than 96.31% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BWMX is currently 0.2, higher than merely 1.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- BETTERWARE DE MEXICO SAPI DE CV's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 373.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BETTERWARE DE MEXICO SAPI DE CV are HY, SBH, HHS, DXYN, and UVE.
- BWMX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BETTERWARE DE MEXICO SAPI DE CV's official web site, go to www.betterware.com.mx.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. (BWMX) Company Bio
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, technology and mobility, and others. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Invex Security Trust 2397.
BWMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWMX Latest Social Stream
View Full BWMX Social Stream
Latest BWMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BETTERWARE DE MEXICO SAPI DE CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWMX as an investment opportunity.
Betterware de Mexico announces its agreement with the Mexican Olympic Committee to support Mexican athletes in Paris 2024 Olympic Games
Betterware de Mexico S.A.P.I. de C.V. (NASDAQ: BWMX), ("Betterware" or the 'Company"), announced today its commitment to fulfill its mission of creating opportunities for those who seek them through an agreement with the Mexican Olympic Committee.
Betterware de Mexico S.A.P.I. de C.V. (NASDAQ: BWMX), ("Betterware" or the 'Company"), announced today organization changes in support of Jafra's future growth and upcoming expansion into new markets.
By Daniella Parra Betterware de Mexico S.A.P.I. de C.V. (NASDAQ: BWMX) said Ebitda in the third quarter rose 10 percent from a year earlier. Ebitda was Ps. 328M with a 3.3pp margin expansion, while revenue showed stability for the fourth consecutive quarter, the company said. “We ended 3Q2023 with extraordinary results for the Group, experiencing […]
Betterware de México, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (NASDAQ:BWMX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 27, 2023 Operator: Thank you, and welcome to Betterware’s Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Conference Call. With me on the call today are Betterware’s Executive Chairman, Luis Campos; Betterware’s Chief Executive Officer, Andres Campos; and Corporate Chief Financial Officer, Alejandro Ulloa. Before […]
Q3 2023 Betterware de Mexico SAPI de CV Earnings Call
BWMX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|