BuzzFeed, Inc., (BZFD): Price and Financial Metrics
BZFD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.30||52-week high||$4.25|
|Prev. close||$0.30||52-week low||$0.27|
|Day high||$0.30||Avg. volume||3,904,410|
|50-day MA||$0.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.65||Market Cap||42.75M|
BZFD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BZFD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BZFD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.1% of US stocks.
- BZFD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 84 days.
- BZFD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
BZFD Stock Summary
- BZFD's price/sales ratio is 0.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.97% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BZFD has reported earnings growth of 189.35%, putting it ahead of 93.44% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of BUZZFEED INC's share price is greater than that of 94.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BUZZFEED INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SATS, HAS, VSTO, VERB, and TKNO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BZFD's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828972.
BZFD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, BZFD's price/sales ratio is 92.31% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- BZFD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BZFD.
BuzzFeed, Inc., (BZFD) Company Bio
BuzzFeed, Inc., a tech-powered media company, provides breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and videos across the social Web to its global audience. It also provides cross-platform network such as BuzzFeed Originals, which creates articles, lists, quizzes, and videos; BuzzFeed Media, comprises a portfolio of identity-driven lifestyle brands that includes Nifty, Goodful, As/Is, and Tasty; BuzzFeed Studios, that produces original content across broadcast, cable, film, and digital platforms; BuzzFeed News, which includes reporting and investigative journalism; and BuzzFeed Commerce, which develops social commerce products and experiences, licensing, and other strategic partnerships. The company is based in Rye, New York.
BZFD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BZFD Latest Social Stream
View Full BZFD Social Stream
Latest BZFD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BUZZFEED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BZFD as an investment opportunity.
BuzzFeed, Inc. (NASDAQ:BZFD) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 5, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the BuzzFeed, Inc. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like to hand the conference over to your speaker, Amita […]
BuzzFeed, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:BZFD ) price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 0.1x might make it look like a buy right now...
NEW YORK, November 03, 2023--BuzzFeed Studios And Acast Launch New Podcast, "I Know That’s Right" Presented By HuffPost
NEW YORK, November 02, 2023--BuzzFeed, Inc. ("BuzzFeed" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: BZFD), a premier digital media company for the most diverse, most online, and most socially engaged generations the world has ever seen, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
NEW YORK, October 31, 2023--First We Feast is proud to announce that it has won a New York Emmy for the documentary, Hungry For More: The Movement to Save New York’s Chinatown. The documentary won a New York Emmy in the category for Human Interest – Long Form Content.
BZFD Price Returns