BuzzFeed, Inc., (BZFD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BZFD POWR Grades
- BZFD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 69.57% of US stocks.
- BZFD's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BZFD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.42% of US stocks).
BZFD Stock Summary
- BZFD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than only 0.31% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BUZZFEED INC's stock had its IPO on January 12, 2021, making it an older stock than only 9.44% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BZFD has reported earnings growth of -15,001.59%, putting it ahead of merely 0.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BUZZFEED INC are VTRS, GNSS, OPK, LUNA, and CRK.
- To check out BUZZFEED INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828972.
BZFD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BZFD's price/sales ratio is 82.86% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- BZFD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.2 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BZFD.
BZFD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BZFD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.13||52-week high||$5.71|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$0.64|
|Day high||$1.17||Avg. volume||12,367,952|
|50-day MA||$1.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.54||Market Cap||158.12M|
BuzzFeed, Inc., (BZFD) Company Bio
BuzzFeed, Inc., a tech-powered media company, provides breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and videos across the social Web to its global audience. It also provides cross-platform network such as BuzzFeed Originals, which creates articles, lists, quizzes, and videos; BuzzFeed Media, comprises a portfolio of identity-driven lifestyle brands that includes Nifty, Goodful, As/Is, and Tasty; BuzzFeed Studios, that produces original content across broadcast, cable, film, and digital platforms; BuzzFeed News, which includes reporting and investigative journalism; and BuzzFeed Commerce, which develops social commerce products and experiences, licensing, and other strategic partnerships. The company is based in Rye, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BZFD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BZFD Latest Social Stream
View Full BZFD Social Stream
Latest BZFD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BUZZFEED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BZFD as an investment opportunity.
First Republic Bank, T-Mobile, Credit Suisse: Stocks That Defined the Week
Wall Street’s biggest banks swooped in to rescue First Republic after a week of turmoil. First Republic was among the banks swept up in the contagion following the recent failure of Silicon Valley Bank parent SVB Financial Corp. Banks including JPMorgan Chase & Co. Citigroup and Wells Fargo & Co., deposited a total of $30 billion in an effort to stop the spreading panic. First Republic shares dropped 33% Friday.
BuzzFeed Encourages Reporters to Write More Stories in Attempt to Turn Profit
The digital publisher’s stock lost a quarter of its value on Tuesday after the company projected a sharp revenue decline for the first quarter.
BuzzFeed, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
NEW YORK, March 13, 2023--BuzzFeed, Inc. ("BuzzFeed" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: BZFD), a premier digital media company for the most diverse, most online, and most socially engaged generations the world has ever seen, today announced financial results for the full year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022.
Caution! 3 AI Stocks That Will Fail to Deliver on the AI Hype.
AI stocks have captured investors' attention in 2023.
AI Stocks: The ACTUAL Winners and Losers from the AI Revolution
AI stocks are the hot talk on Wall Street, but which companies will actually win?
BZFD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...