CanoHealth (CANO): Price and Financial Metrics
CANO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.26||52-week high||$9.75|
|Prev. close||$1.26||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$1.28||Avg. volume||6,762,694|
|50-day MA||$1.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.90||Market Cap||675.45M|
CANO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CANO POWR Grades
- CANO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 45.84% of US stocks.
- CANO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CANO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.52% of US stocks).
CANO Stock Summary
- CANO HEALTH INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.4% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.27, CANO HEALTH INC has a higher such ratio than just 9.16% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CANO is more volatile than 97.88% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CANO HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FATH, VIA, TKAT, RMR, and QTEK.
- CANO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CANO HEALTH INC's official web site, go to canohealth.com.
CANO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CANO's price/earnings ratio is 113.28% lower, now standing at -3.2.
- CANO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 53 over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CANO.
CANO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CANO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.79% of graded US stocks.
- CANO's asset turnover comes in at 1.642 -- ranking 6th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CANO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CanoHealth (CANO) Company Bio
Cano Health operates primary care centers and supports affiliated medical practices in Florida, Texas, Nevada, and Puerto Rico that specialize in value-based care for seniors. As part of its care coordination strategy, Cano Health provides high-touch population health management programs such as wellness activities, pharmacy services, home visits, telehealth, transition of care, and high-risk and complex care management. The Company’s personalized patient care and proactive approach to wellness and preventive care is what sets it apart from competitors. In August 2020, Cano Health was ranked the 6th fastest growing healthcare company in the country on the Inc. 5000 list.
Most Popular Stories View All
CANO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CANO Latest Social Stream
View Full CANO Social Stream
Latest CANO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANO HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CANO as an investment opportunity.
Cano Health Files Definitive Proxy Statement and Sends Letter to Shareholders
Cano Health, Inc. ("Cano Health" or the "Company"), a leading value-based primary care provider and population health company, today announced that it has filed its definitive proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission and sent a letter to shareholders in connection with its upcoming Annual Stockholders' Meeting (the "Annual Meeting"), which is scheduled for June 15, 2023.
Concerned Shareholders of Cano Health Nominate Highly Qualified, Independent Director Candidates and Propose Removal of Dr. Marlow Hernandez from Board for Cause
NEW YORK & MIAMI, May 18, 2023--Elliot Cooperstone, Lewis Gold and Barry Sternlicht (collectively with certain of their affiliates, the "Group," "us" or "we"), who recently resigned as members of the Board of Directors (the "Board") of Cano Health, Inc. ("Cano" or the "Company") (NYSE: CANO), today announced that they have submitted a notice to the Company to nominate two highly qualified, independent candidates – Joseph Berardo, Jr. and Guy P. Sansone – for election to the Board of Directors (t
Analysts Have Made A Financial Statement On Cano Health, Inc.'s (NYSE:CANO) First-Quarter Report
Cano Health, Inc. ( NYSE:CANO ) defied analyst predictions to release its quarterly results, which were ahead of market...
Concerned Shareholders of Cano Health Launch Director Withhold Campaign at the Company’s 2023 Annual Meeting
NEW YORK & MIAMI, May 11, 2023--Elliot Cooperstone, Lewis Gold and Barry Sternlicht (collectively with certain of their affiliates, the "Group", "us" or "we"), who recently resigned as members of the Board of Directors (the "Board") of Cano Health, Inc. ("Cano" or the "Company") (NYSE: CANO), today issued the below letter to shareholders regarding its intended efforts at the 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting").
Cano Health, Inc. (CANO) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Cano Health, Inc. (CANO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.29% and 3.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CANO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...