CanoHealth (CANO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CANO POWR Grades
- CANO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.21% of US stocks.
- CANO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- CANO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.15% of US stocks).
CANO Stock Summary
- CANO HEALTH INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.17% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, CANO HEALTH INC has a higher such ratio than only 11.66% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CANO HEALTH INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,533.68%; that's higher than 98.72% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CANO HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STRL, EVC, IIIV, MTC, and NEPT.
- CANO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CANO HEALTH INC's official web site, go to canohealth.com.
CANO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CANO's price/earnings ratio is 162.34% lower, now standing at -14.4.
- CANO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 60.1 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CANO.
CANO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CANO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.79% of graded US stocks.
- CANO's asset turnover comes in at 1.642 -- ranking 6th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CANO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CANO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CANO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$9.83|
|Prev. close||$1.36||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$1.48||Avg. volume||6,115,782|
|50-day MA||$4.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.35||Market Cap||707.11M|
CanoHealth (CANO) Company Bio
Cano Health operates primary care centers and supports affiliated medical practices in Florida, Texas, Nevada, and Puerto Rico that specialize in value-based care for seniors. As part of its care coordination strategy, Cano Health provides high-touch population health management programs such as wellness activities, pharmacy services, home visits, telehealth, transition of care, and high-risk and complex care management. The Company’s personalized patient care and proactive approach to wellness and preventive care is what sets it apart from competitors. In August 2020, Cano Health was ranked the 6th fastest growing healthcare company in the country on the Inc. 5000 list.
Most Popular Stories View All
CANO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CANO Latest Social Stream
View Full CANO Social Stream
Latest CANO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANO HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CANO as an investment opportunity.
What happened Cano Health (NYSE: CANO) saw its shares drop 46.9% last month. The company operates primary care and connected medical practices for seniors in Florida, Texas, Nevada and Puerto Rico. The company's stock closed October at $3.
Cano Health (NYSE: CANO), a value-based primary care provider, saw its shares drop 29.5% this week, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. Its stock is likely to bounce back a little next week, as bargain hunters may flock to the stock now that it has hit a 52-week low.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks receiving downgrades from analysts. If you want to check out some more stocks whose ratings were recently cut by analysts, go directly to Analysts are Downgrading These 5 Stocks. Stocks tied to the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite fell this morning, a day […]
Cano Health, Inc. (CANO)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 09, 2022 05:00 PM ET
Marlow Hernandez - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Brian Koppy - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Andrew Mok - UBS
Adam Ron - Bank of America
Brian Tanquilut - Jefferies
Jason Cassorla - Citibank
Josh Raskin - Nephron Research
Good afternoon, and welcome to Cano Health's Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. Currently, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker's presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please be advised that today's conference is b...
It's time to start the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Thursday!
CANO Price Returns