CanoHealth (CANO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CANO POWR Grades
- CANO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 64.92% of US stocks.
- CANO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 168 days.
- CANO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CANO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CANO is 5.05 -- better than 92.25% of US stocks.
- CANO's went public 1.88 years ago, making it older than merely 4.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, CANO has reported earnings growth of 318.24%, putting it ahead of 93.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cano Health Inc are HCDI, SDC, MRVI, LIVE, and RMR.
- Visit CANO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to canohealth.com.
CANO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CANO's EV/EBIT ratio is 1022.53% lower, now standing at -270.3.
- CANO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 36.2 over the prior 16 months.
- Over the past 16 months, CANO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 162.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CANO.
CANO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CANO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.79% of graded US stocks.
- CANO's asset turnover comes in at 1.642 -- ranking 6th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CANO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CANO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CANO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.46||52-week high||$15.58|
|Prev. close||$6.06||52-week low||$3.81|
|Day high||$6.02||Avg. volume||3,584,871|
|50-day MA||$5.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.84||Market Cap||2.65B|
CanoHealth (CANO) Company Bio
Cano Health operates primary care centers and supports affiliated medical practices in Florida, Texas, Nevada, and Puerto Rico that specialize in value-based care for seniors. As part of its care coordination strategy, Cano Health provides high-touch population health management programs such as wellness activities, pharmacy services, home visits, telehealth, transition of care, and high-risk and complex care management. The Company’s personalized patient care and proactive approach to wellness and preventive care is what sets it apart from competitors. In August 2020, Cano Health was ranked the 6th fastest growing healthcare company in the country on the Inc. 5000 list.
Most Popular Stories View All
CANO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CANO Latest Social Stream
View Full CANO Social Stream
Latest CANO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cano Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CANO as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'd want to...
Cano Health to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results and Host Investor Conference Call and Participate in Upcoming Virtual Investor Conferences
Cano Health, Inc. (NYSE: CANO or the "Company"), a leading value-based primary care provider and population health company, will host a conference call on Monday, February 28, 2022, at 8:30 AM Eastern Time to review the Company's business and financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 ended December 31, 2021. A press release announcing the results will be issued earlier that morning.
Technology stocks had a lousy start to 2022. QQQ lost 9% of its value in January. Pandemic winners are getting crushed while energy stocks are surging.
Investment company Ocean Capital Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Starwood Property Trust Inc, Invitation Homes Inc, Cano Health Inc, United Parcel Service Inc, CrowdStrike Holdings Inc, sells FMC Corp, General Motors Co, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Penn National Gaming Inc, Sonos Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Ocean Capital Management, LLC.
Denver, CO, based Investment company Paragon Capital Management Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF, DigitalOcean Holdings Inc, Cano Health Inc, Roblox Corp, Brookfield Infrastructure Corp, sells BTC BlackRock Ultra Short-Term Bond ETF, Meta Platforms Inc, Health Care Select Sector SPDR, Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF, iShares Russell 2000 ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Paragon Capital Management Lt
CANO Price Returns