Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (CBOE): Price and Financial Metrics
CBOE Stock Summary
- CBOE has a market capitalization of $10,556,976,479 -- more than approximately 82.85% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CBOE's revenue has grown 37.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.43% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CBOE is more volatile than merely 5.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBOE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTZ, CWST, WRK, TRS, and CABO.
- Visit CBOE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cboe.com.
CBOE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.64||52-week high||$119.10|
|Prev. close||$98.22||52-week low||$72.01|
|Day high||$106.88||Avg. volume||865,435|
|50-day MA||$95.35||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$91.87||Market Cap||11.22B|
Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (CBOE) Company Bio
CBOE Global Markets operates as an options exchange and creator of listed options in the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
CBOE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cboe Global Markets Inc. To summarize, we found that Cboe Global Markets Inc ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 396% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cboe Global Markets Inc ended up being:
- CBOE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Cboe Global Markets Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 23.93% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBOE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBOE Latest Social Stream
View Full CBOE Social Stream
Latest CBOE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cboe Global Markets Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBOE as an investment opportunity.
Cboe Global Markets (CBOE) stock gains 3.2% after Piper Sandler analyst Richard Repetto upgrades the stock to Overweight from Neutral, citing strong volumes, signs of increasing equity revenue per contract ("RPC"), and an attractive valuation.Lifts Q1 EPS estimate to $1.46 from $1.36, 2021 EPS estimate to $5.38 from $5.17, and 2022...
Bitcoin and Ethereum are trending higher, and every other day it seems like another crypto Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is getting regulatory approval. Cboe Global Markets is looking to list and trade…
Shares of Cboe Global Markets Inc. rose 2.29% to $98.22 Thursday, on what proved to be an all-around rough trading session for the stock market, with the S&P…
Cryptocurrency products may get a friendlier regulatory hearing with Gary Gensler as chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Zacks Market Edge Highlights: Square, CBOE Global Markets, Accenture and IBM
CBOE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBOEWant to do more research on Cboe Global Markets Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!