Cboe Global Markets Inc. (CBOE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBOE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CBOE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBOE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CBOE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CBOE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 55.9, CBOE GLOBAL MARKETS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.48% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CBOE GLOBAL MARKETS INC is higher than 96.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of CBOE GLOBAL MARKETS INC's share price is greater than that of only 3.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBOE GLOBAL MARKETS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MTZ, AWR, AXS, USNA, and LOCO.
- CBOE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CBOE GLOBAL MARKETS INC's official web site, go to www.cboe.com.
CBOE Valuation Summary
- CBOE's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 183.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CBOE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 23.2 over the prior 154 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBOE.
CBOE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 492.56%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 11.86%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.76%.
The table below shows CBOE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBOE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBOE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.28% of graded US stocks.
- CBOE's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 43rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- SITC, UNIT, and GNL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBOE.
The table below shows CBOE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBOE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.85||52-week high||$130.54|
|Prev. close||$126.25||52-week low||$103.82|
|Day high||$127.12||Avg. volume||680,368|
|50-day MA||$124.44||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$119.46||Market Cap||13.46B|
Most Popular Stories View All
CBOE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBOE Latest Social Stream
View Full CBOE Social Stream
Latest CBOE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBOE GLOBAL MARKETS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBOE as an investment opportunity.
Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (ETF:CBOE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 3, 2023 Operator: Hello, and welcome to the Cboe Global Markets Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. Please note, today’s event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Ken […]
Deere, Rockwell Automation, Cboe Global Markets and Alaska Air Group have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
The headline numbers for CBOE (CBOE) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended December 2022, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Sales growth is vital for the survival of a business, even during an economic slowdown. Deere (DE), Rockwell Automation (ROK), Cboe (CBOE) and Alaska Air (ALK) are recording top-line growth.
Exchange operator Cboe Global Markets Inc on Friday beat fourth-quarter profit estimates on Friday, driven by heavy trading volumes from investors reworking their portfolios to hedge against risks from the market rout.
CBOE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBOEWant to do more research on Cboe Global Markets Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch