Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (CBOE): Price and Financial Metrics
CBOE Stock Summary
- CBOE has a market capitalization of $12,956,356,625 -- more than approximately 86.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.71%, Cboe Global Markets Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.91% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Cboe Global Markets Inc's share price is greater than that of just 15.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cboe Global Markets Inc are UHS, MLCO, WYNN, AAL, and KSU.
- Visit CBOE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cboe.com.
CBOE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CBOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.62||52-week high||$124.88|
|Prev. close||$118.72||52-week low||$89.53|
|Day high||$119.98||Avg. volume||669,580|
|50-day MA||$118.56||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$113.15||Market Cap||13.25B|
Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (CBOE) Company Bio
CBOE Global Markets operates as an options exchange and creator of listed options in the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.