Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (CBOE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBOE POWR Grades
- CBOE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 62.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBOE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CBOE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.49% of US stocks).
CBOE Stock Summary
- Cboe Global Markets Inc's market capitalization of $12,251,795,549 is ahead of 83.21% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 353.78, Cboe Global Markets Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.65% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Cboe Global Markets Inc's share price is greater than that of just 17.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cboe Global Markets Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BRO, GGG, PNR, MHK, and TREX.
- Visit CBOE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cboe.com.
CBOE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CBOE's price/sales ratio is 191.67% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- CBOE's price/earnings ratio has moved down $3.9 over the prior 134 months.
- CBOE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $3.4 over the prior 134 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBOE.
CBOE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.70||52-week high||$117.31|
|Prev. close||$116.33||52-week low||$77.63|
|Day high||$117.31||Avg. volume||650,054|
|50-day MA||$108.73||Dividend yield||1.44%|
|200-day MA||$96.37||Market Cap||12.45B|
Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (CBOE) Company Bio
CBOE Global Markets operates as an options exchange and creator of listed options in the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
CBOE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CBOE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cboe Global Markets Inc ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cboe Global Markets Inc, consider:
- CBOE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.66% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Cboe Global Markets Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 23.19% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBOE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBOE Latest Social Stream
View Full CBOE Social Stream
Latest CBOE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cboe Global Markets Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBOE as an investment opportunity.
Cboe to Extend Global Trading Hours for VIX and SPX Options to Nearly 24 Hours, Beginning November 21, 2021
Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a market operator and global trading solutions provider, today announced it plans to extend global trading hours (GTH) for its S&P 500 Index (SPX) options and Cboe Volatility Index (VIX) options to nearly 24 hours each business day on Cboe Options Exchange, beginning Sunday, November 21, 2021, subject to regulatory review.
Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a market operator and global trading solutions provider, today announced the creation of Cboe Empowers, a community engagement program that provides mentorship, scholarship and guidance to under-resourced students throughout their educational journey through access to Cboe's associates, resources, work environment and other learning and experience opportunities.
Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Cyprys, favoring U.S. exchange operators that are shifting toward recurring revenue and benefiting from secular tailwinds, initiates coverage of Nasdaq ([[NDAQ]] +2.3%) at Overweight, Intercontinental Exchange ([[ICE]] +0.5%) and CME Global ([[CME]] +0.5%) at Equal-Weight, and Cboe Global ([[CBOE]] -0.2%) at Underweight.Sees upside from NDAQ's move...
Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a market operator and global trading solutions provider, today said it will announce its financial results for the second quarter of 2021 before the market opens on Friday, July 30, 2021. A conference call with remarks by the company's senior management will begin at 7:30 a.m. Central Time (CT), 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
Cboe Global's (CBOE) Options, Futures, European Equities and global forex volumes reflect year-over-year increases in November, offset by lower U.S. Equities.
CBOE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBOEWant to do more research on Cboe Global Markets Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch