Cboe Global Markets Inc. (CBOE): Price and Financial Metrics
CBOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$177.76||52-week high||$183.74|
|Prev. close||$181.96||52-week low||$116.11|
|Day high||$182.33||Avg. volume||692,133|
|50-day MA||$168.84||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$146.28||Market Cap||18.76B|
CBOE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBOE POWR Grades
- CBOE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- CBOE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CBOE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.66% of US stocks).
CBOE Stock Summary
- CBOE has a higher market value than 89.35% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,027,522,577.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.52%, CBOE GLOBAL MARKETS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 18.58% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CBOE has reported earnings growth of 130.01%, putting it ahead of 91.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CBOE GLOBAL MARKETS INC are H, LUV, WTW, RYAAY, and KEX.
- Visit CBOE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cboe.com.
CBOE Valuation Summary
- CBOE's price/earnings ratio is 27; this is 172.73% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CBOE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 164 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBOE.
CBOE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 299.15%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 85.44%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.56%.
The table below shows CBOE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBOE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBOE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.28% of graded US stocks.
- CBOE's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 43rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- SITC, UNIT, and GNL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBOE.
The table below shows CBOE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBOE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBOE Latest Social Stream
View Full CBOE Social Stream
Latest CBOE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBOE GLOBAL MARKETS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBOE as an investment opportunity.
CBOE Global Markets and Issuer Direct have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Five S&P 500 stocks with more potential are: IT, INTC, RCL, CBOE, DVA.
Zacks.com featured highlights Cboe Global Markets, Cardinal Health, Assurant, Installed Building Products and FedEx
Cboe Global Markets, Cardinal Health, Assurant, Installed Building Products and FedEx have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
The global market exchange has built a competitive edge.
In addition to favorable price action, all three have seen their near-term earnings outlooks shift positively. Time to ride momentum?
CBOE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBOEWant to do more research on Cboe Global Markets Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch