Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (CBOE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBOE POWR Grades
- CBOE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 62.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBOE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CBOE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
CBOE Stock Summary
- Cboe Global Markets Inc's market capitalization of $12,173,914,926 is ahead of 83.28% of US-listed equities.
- CBOE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 351.53 -- higher than 89.91% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Cboe Global Markets Inc's share price is greater than that of only 16.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cboe Global Markets Inc are BRO, MOH, GGG, PNR, and HAS.
- Visit CBOE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cboe.com.
CBOE Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CBOE's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.11% higher, now standing at 19.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBOE.
CBOE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBOE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.92||52-week high||$116.39|
|Prev. close||$113.42||52-week low||$77.63|
|Day high||$114.44||Avg. volume||659,105|
|50-day MA||$107.53||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$95.89||Market Cap||12.15B|
Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (CBOE) Company Bio
CBOE Global Markets operates as an options exchange and creator of listed options in the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
CBOE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CBOE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cboe Global Markets Inc ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cboe Global Markets Inc, consider:
- CBOE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.66% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Cboe Global Markets Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 23.19% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBOE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBOE Latest Social Stream
View Full CBOE Social Stream
Latest CBOE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cboe Global Markets Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBOE as an investment opportunity.
Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Cyprys, favoring U.S. exchange operators that are shifting toward recurring revenue and benefiting from secular tailwinds, initiates coverage of Nasdaq ([[NDAQ]] +2.3%) at Overweight, Intercontinental Exchange ([[ICE]] +0.5%) and CME Global ([[CME]] +0.5%) at Equal-Weight, and Cboe Global ([[CBOE]] -0.2%) at Underweight.Sees upside from NDAQ's move...
Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a market operator and global trading solutions provider, today said it will announce its financial results for the second quarter of 2021 before the market opens on Friday, July 30, 2021. A conference call with remarks by the company's senior management will begin at 7:30 a.m. Central Time (CT), 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
Cboe Global's (CBOE) Options, Futures, European Equities and global forex volumes reflect year-over-year increases in November, offset by lower U.S. Equities.
Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a market operator and global trading solutions provider, today reported May monthly trading volume statistics across its global business lines.
Cboe Global Markets to Present at Piper Sandler Global Exchange and Financial Technology Virtual Conference Thursday, June 10
Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (Cboe: CBOE), a market operator and global trading solutions provider, announced today that Ed Tilly, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Chris Isaacson, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, will present at the Piper Sandler Global Exchange and Financial Technology Conference, taking place virtually on Thursday, June 10 at 9:00 a.m. ET (Eastern Time).
CBOE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBOEWant to do more research on Cboe Global Markets Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cboe Global Markets Inc (CBOE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch