CBRE Group Inc Class A (CBRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBRE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CBRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.47% of US stocks.
- CBRE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CBRE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
CBRE Stock Summary
- CBRE has a higher market value than 91.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $32,247,481,604.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CBRE is 3.25 -- better than 85.62% of US stocks.
- CBRE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 92.55 -- higher than 75.88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cbre Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AJG, IT, TSCO, ROK, and FITB.
- Visit CBRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbre.com.
CBRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CBRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.08% lower, now standing at 21.5.
- CBRE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 51.3 over the prior 210 months.
- CBRE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 210 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBRE.
CBRE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 32.59%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 39.37%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.36%.
The table below shows CBRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.56% of graded US stocks.
- CBRE's asset turnover comes in at 1.424 -- ranking 5th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- JLL, SAFE, and AHH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBRE.
The table below shows CBRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.05||52-week high||$99.73|
|Prev. close||$95.85||52-week low||$43.17|
|Day high||$97.48||Avg. volume||1,562,873|
|50-day MA||$93.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.21||Market Cap||32.25B|
CBRE Group Inc Class A (CBRE) Company Bio
CBRE Group operates as a commercial real estate services and investment company worldwide. The company operates through Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Global Investment Management, and Development Services segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CBRE Social Stream
Latest CBRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cbre Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBRE as an investment opportunity.
OneMain Holdings (OMF), KLA Corporation (KLAC), Bunge Limited (BG), CBRE Group, (CBRE) and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) are some of the stocks with high ROE to buy as markets await Fed tapering clarity.
CBRE Group's (NYSE:CBRE) stock is up by 8.3% over the past three months. Since the market usually pay for a company’s...
DALLAS, September 21, 2021--CBRE was the top-ranked firm for commercial real estate investment sales globally during the first half of 2021, according to Real Capital Analytics (RCA).
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) today announced its commitment to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2040. This commitment encompasses carbon emissions from CBREs own operations and the properties it manages for investors and occupiers, as well as indirect supply chain emissions. As the worlds largest manager of commercial real estate, we have a special obligation to help the world address the many challenges posed by the warming planet, said Bob Sulentic, CBREs pr
DALLAS, September 20, 2021--CBRE (NYSE: CBRE) today released information about its business in Greater China and the Asia Pacific (APAC) region given increased macroeconomic uncertainty in Greater China. For the twelve months ended June 30, 2021, Greater China and APAC accounted for 2.5% and 10.3% of total company revenue, respectively. Greater China and APAC capital markets revenue, which reflects property sales and commercial mortgage originations, comprised 0.2% and 1.2% of total company reve
CBRE Price Returns