CBRE Group Inc. CI A (CBRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.57||52-week high||$89.58|
|Prev. close||$74.97||52-week low||$66.31|
|Day high||$75.75||Avg. volume||1,690,391|
|50-day MA||$72.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$77.01||Market Cap||23.49B|
CBRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBRE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CBRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.55% of US stocks.
- CBRE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CBRE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CBRE Stock Summary
- CBRE GROUP INC's market capitalization of $23,160,116,312 is ahead of 91.07% of US-listed equities.
- CBRE GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.98% of US listed stocks.
- The volatility of CBRE GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of merely 17.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBRE GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TDY, TSCO, BRO, GPC, and ULTA.
- Visit CBRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbre.com.
CBRE Valuation Summary
- CBRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.8; this is 28.8% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CBRE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 44.3 over the prior 230 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBRE.
CBRE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.02%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23.7%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 240.79%.
The table below shows CBRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.62% of graded US stocks.
- CBRE's asset turnover comes in at 1.421 -- ranking 5th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- JLL, INTG, and AAMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBRE.
The table below shows CBRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBRE Group Inc. CI A (CBRE) Company Bio
CBRE Group, Inc. is an American commercial real estate services and investment firm. The abbreviation CBRE stands for Coldwell Banker Richard Ellis. It is the largest commercial real estate services company in the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CBRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CBRE Social Stream
Latest CBRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBRE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBRE as an investment opportunity.
The Largest Commercial Real Estate Company Reveals 3 Factors Driving Downturn
There's been a significant slowdown in commercial real estate, igniting concerns among investors about the health of this industry. Investors are on edge after the failure of three regional banks since March, as banks and businesses grapple with high interest rates. CBRE Group (NYSE: CBRE) is the world's largest commercial real estate company.
Q1 2023 Altus Power Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Altus Power Inc Earnings Call
Chicago’s Empty Office Towers Threaten Its Future as a Major Financial Hub
(Bloomberg) -- In the heart of Chicago’s financial center, a seven-story building occupying much of a city block was once home to the world’s largest options exchange. Now, it’s collecting dust. Most Read from BloombergTurkey Latest: Erdogan Says Unclear If Vote Will Go to RunoffTurkey Set for Runoff as Erdogan Falls Just Short of VictoryMichael Burry Doubles Alibaba Stake in Big Bet on China TechChicago’s Empty Office Towers Threaten Its Future as a Major Financial HubS&P ETF Barely Budges on Y
MainStay CBRE Global Infrastructure Megatrends Fund (NYSE: MEGI) Declares Monthly Distribution for May 2023 and Availability of 19(a) Notice
MainStay CBRE Global Infrastructure Megatrends Fund (the "Fund") (NYSE: MEGI) today announced the Fund's monthly distributions for May 2023 of $0.1083 per common share. The Fund's current annualized distribution rates is 9.04% based upon the closing price of $14.37 on May 10, 2023, and 7.47% based on the Fund's closing NAV of $17.39 as of the same date.
Are Investors Undervaluing CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE) By 29%?
Key Insights The projected fair value for CBRE Group is US$104 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share...
CBRE Price Returns
Continue Researching CBREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cbre Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cbre Group Inc (CBRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cbre Group Inc (CBRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cbre Group Inc (CBRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...