CBRE Group Inc Class A (CBRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBRE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CBRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.19% of US stocks.
- CBRE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CBRE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.17% of US stocks).
CBRE Stock Summary
- CBRE has a higher market value than 91.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,873,507,710.
- Cbre Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.88% of US listed stocks.
- CBRE's price/sales ratio is 1.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 25.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cbre Group Inc are DHI, MGA, CCEP, TU, and EFX.
- Visit CBRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbre.com.
CBRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CBRE's price/earnings ratio is 12.05% lower, now standing at 34.3.
- Over the past 207 months, CBRE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $41.7.
- CBRE's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.5 over the prior 207 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBRE.
CBRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.50||52-week high||$90.21|
|Prev. close||$89.00||52-week low||$41.03|
|Day high||$89.12||Avg. volume||1,695,963|
|50-day MA||$85.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.22||Market Cap||29.71B|
CBRE Group Inc Class A (CBRE) Company Bio
CBRE Group operates as a commercial real estate services and investment company worldwide. The company operates through Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Global Investment Management, and Development Services segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
CBRE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cbre Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cbre Group Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CBRE, they are:
- CBRE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 33.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Cbre Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 7.27% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CBRE Social Stream
Latest CBRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cbre Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBRE as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the top stocks to invest in according to Jeffrey Ubben’s ValueAct Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Ubben’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the Top 5 Stocks to Invest In According to Jeffrey Ubben’s ValueAct Capital. Jeffrey […]
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, if...
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE) announced today that Spencer Levy, CBREs Chief Client Officer & Senior Economic Advisor, Julie Whelan, CBREs Global Head of Occupier Research, and Lenny Beaudoin, CBREs Executive Managing Director for Space Enablement Services, will participate in a moderated discussion at the Morgan Stanley 2021 U.S. Financials, Payments & CRE Conference to be held virtually on Tuesday, June 15, 2021. The presentation is scheduled for 2:45 p.m. E
Finding strong, market-beating stocks with a positive earnings outlook becomes easier with the Focus List, a top feature of the Zacks Premium portfolio service.
MRInsights.biz offers a detailed research study on Global Services Facility Management Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2021-2026 that provides the scope of market size, current market trends, potential players, and expected performance of the market in regions for the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. The report presents readers with vivid details on current and 
CBRE Price Returns