CBRE Group Inc Class A (CBRE): Price and Financial Metrics
CBRE Stock Summary
- Cbre Group Inc's market capitalization of $18,444,648,636 is ahead of 90% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CBRE is 4.19 -- better than 88.79% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Cbre Group Inc's share price is greater than that of just 14.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBY, ROK, CDW, RYAAY, and KR.
- Visit CBRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbre.com.
CBRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CBRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.41||52-week high||$59.16|
|Prev. close||$58.48||52-week low||$37.45|
|Day high||$59.16||Avg. volume||1,510,739|
|50-day MA||$54.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.77||Market Cap||19.55B|
CBRE Group Inc Class A (CBRE) Company Bio
CBRE Group operates as a commercial real estate services and investment company worldwide. The company operates through Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Global Investment Management, and Development Services segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Los Angeles, California.