CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBZ POWR Grades
- CBZ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBZ is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 201 days.
- CBZ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.51% of US stocks).
CBZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CBIZ Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.53%, CBIZ Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.62% of about US stocks.
- CBIZ Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBIZ Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASIX, MATX, RUTH, CANG, and CXP.
- CBZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CBIZ Inc's official web site, go to www.cbiz.com.
CBZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.99||52-week high||$35.18|
|Prev. close||$33.82||52-week low||$20.24|
|Day high||$33.76||Avg. volume||215,747|
|50-day MA||$33.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.24||Market Cap||1.75B|
CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Company Bio
CBIZ Inc. provides professional business services, products, and solutions in the United States and Canada. It offers its services through three practice groups: Financial Services, Employee Services, and National Practices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
CBZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CBIZ Inc. To summarize, we found that CBIZ Inc ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 77.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for CBIZ Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 26.17 -- which is good for besting 86.78% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- CBIZ Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CBZ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CBZ Social Stream
Latest CBZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBIZ Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBZ as an investment opportunity.
CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Lori Novickis - Director, Corporate Relations Jerry Grisko - President and Chief Executive Officer Ware Grove - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Andrew Nicholas - William Blair Marc Riddick - Sidoti & Company...
The following slide deck was published by CBIZ, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining us for the CBIZ First Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call. Today's conference call may also include forward-looking statements, including statements regarding our business, financial condition, results of operations, cash flows, strategies and prospects.
CBIZ (CBZ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.03% and 2.95%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CBIZ, Inc. (NYSE: CBZ) ("the Company"), a leading provider of financial, insurance and advisory services, announced its wholly-owned subsidiary CBIZ Accounting, Tax & Advisory of Washington, LLC has acquired the non-attest assets of Berntson Porter & Company PLLC ("Berntson Porter") of Bellevue, Washington, effective May 1, 2021. Concurrent with this transaction, Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C., a national independent CPA firm, announced the acquisition of the attest assets of Berntson Porter.
CBZ Price Returns