CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ): Price and Financial Metrics
CBZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.90||52-week high||$56.96|
|Prev. close||$52.67||52-week low||$42.76|
|Day high||$53.22||Avg. volume||209,020|
|50-day MA||$53.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.96||Market Cap||2.59B|
CBZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBZ POWR Grades
- CBZ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.57% of US stocks.
- CBZ's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CBZ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 33.76% of US stocks).
CBZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CBIZ INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CBZ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.32% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CBZ is more volatile than merely 9.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CBIZ INC are ALHC, TRC, EVR, LLAP, and NRDY.
- Visit CBZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbiz.com.
CBZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CBZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.75% higher, now standing at 18.8.
- Over the past 243 months, CBZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBZ.
CBZ Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 745.64%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.16%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.85%.
The table below shows CBZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.38% of graded US stocks.
- CBZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.667 -- ranking 238th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VERI, QMCI, and PTC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBZ.
The table below shows CBZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Company Bio
CBIZ Inc. provides professional business services, products, and solutions in the United States and Canada. It offers its services through three practice groups: Financial Services, Employee Services, and National Practices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
CBZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CBZ Social Stream
Latest CBZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBIZ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBZ as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 CBIZ Inc Earnings Call
CBIZ (CBZ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -19.12% and 0.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CBIZ, Inc., (NYSE: CBZ) ("CBIZ" or the "Company"), a leading provider of financial, insurance and advisory services, today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
CBIZ's (NYSE:CBZ) investors will be pleased with their splendid 143% return over the last five years
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
CBIZ, Inc., (NYSE: CBZ) ("the Company") a leading provider of financial, insurance and advisory services, will announce its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023, before markets open on Thursday, July 27, 2023.
CBZ Price Returns