CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBZ POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CBZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.78% of US stocks.
- CBZ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CBZ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.84% of US stocks).
CBZ Stock Summary
- CBZ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,019.55 -- higher than 96.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For CBZ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.47% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 20.3%, CBIZ Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 77.63% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BZH, HNNA, REED, CLNE, and HCCI.
- Visit CBZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbiz.com.
CBZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CBZ's price/earnings ratio is 14.78% lower, now standing at 22.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CBZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CBZ's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBZ.
CBZ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 49.62%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 119.67%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 102.07%.
The table below shows CBZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.66% of graded US stocks.
- CBZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.669 -- ranking 230th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- WK, BCOV, and CTEK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBZ.
The table below shows CBZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.43||52-week high||$35.18|
|Prev. close||$33.03||52-week low||$22.00|
|Day high||$33.06||Avg. volume||184,184|
|50-day MA||$32.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.43||Market Cap||1.71B|
CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Company Bio
CBIZ Inc. provides professional business services, products, and solutions in the United States and Canada. It offers its services through three practice groups: Financial Services, Employee Services, and National Practices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CBZ Social Stream
Latest CBZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBIZ Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBZ as an investment opportunity.
San Francisco accounting firm Shea Labagh Dobberstein was bought by CBIZ, an acquisitive Cleveland-based company focused on financial, insurance and advisory services. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) acquired SLD’s non-attest assets, which is the part of the firm not involved in audit work. Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C., a national independent CPA firm, acquired SLD’s attest assets.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Jerome P Grisko, CEO And President at Cbiz (NYSE:CBZ), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 9, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Jerome P Grisko purchased 34,499 Cbiz shares at a price of $10.35 per share for a total of $357,065 on September 9. They then sold their shares on multiple transactions in the open market. They sold at prices ranging from $33.70 to $33.73 to raise a total of $73
CBIZ Acquires San Francisco Bay Accounting Provider Shea Labagh Dobberstein - Benzinga Benzinga
CLEVELAND, September 03, 2021--The CBIZ Small Business Employment Index ("SBEI") reported a seasonally adjusted decrease of 1.79% for August, marking a significant decline following two months of growth during the summer season. The CBIZ SBEI tracks payroll and hiring trends for over 3,600 companies that have 300 or fewer employees, providing broad insight into small business trends.
CBZ Price Returns