CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBZ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CBZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.21% of US stocks.
- CBZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CBZ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 36.29% of US stocks).
CBZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CBIZ INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CBIZ INC is higher than it is for about 89.84% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CBZ is more volatile than just 16.93% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDMO, TRC, TIRX, CLOV, and JUPW.
- CBZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CBIZ INC's official web site, go to www.cbiz.com.
CBZ Valuation Summary
- CBZ's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 5% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CBZ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 47.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBZ.
CBZ Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.8%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 21.15%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.69%.
The table below shows CBZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.38% of graded US stocks.
- CBZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.667 -- ranking 238th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VERI, QMCI, and PTC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBZ.
The table below shows CBZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.16||52-week high||$50.57|
|Prev. close||$49.71||52-week low||$35.46|
|Day high||$50.39||Avg. volume||236,018|
|50-day MA||$46.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.83||Market Cap||2.55B|
CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Company Bio
CBIZ Inc. provides professional business services, products, and solutions in the United States and Canada. It offers its services through three practice groups: Financial Services, Employee Services, and National Practices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CBZ Social Stream
Latest CBZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBIZ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBZ as an investment opportunity.
CBIZ's (NYSE:CBZ) stock up by 6.1% over the past three months. Given that the market rewards strong financials in the...
Here is how Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) and CBIZ (CBZ) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
CBIZ (CBZ) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
CBIZ ( NYSE:CBZ ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$363.3m (up 28% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Huron Consulting (HURN) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
CBZ Price Returns