CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ): Price and Financial Metrics
CBZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CBIZ Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CBZ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.63% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of CBIZ Inc's share price is greater than that of just 11.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBIZ Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SVM, RYB, PLXS, CNS, and DGLY.
- CBZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CBIZ Inc's official web site, go to www.cbiz.com.
CBZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.64||52-week high||$32.05|
|Prev. close||$30.88||52-week low||$16.85|
|Day high||$32.05||Avg. volume||242,208|
|50-day MA||$27.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.84||Market Cap||1.69B|
CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Company Bio
CBIZ Inc. provides professional business services, products, and solutions in the United States and Canada. It offers its services through three practice groups: Financial Services, Employee Services, and National Practices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
CBZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for CBIZ Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that CBIZ Inc ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CBZ, they are:
- CBZ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 25.63% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CBIZ Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 21.76. This coverage rate is greater than that of 85.54% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 21.37% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CBZ Social Stream
Latest CBZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBIZ Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBZ as an investment opportunity.
CLEVELAND--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CBIZ establishes National Financial Services Advisory Practice and promotes Thomas Bonney as leader.
A Form 4 filing filed with the SEC on Friday, May 15 showed that President Employee Services Kouzelos Michael P sold 21,222 shares of CBIZ Inc (NYSE:CBZ) at $29.35 on Friday, Feb 19, and sold 14,778 shares at $30.10 on Monday, Feb 22.The transaction moved the executive's stake in CBIZ Inc. to 284,184 shares. Shares of CBIZ moved lower by 0.6% from the previous closing price. The Importance of Insider Transactions While transactions from an insider shouldn't be used as the sole item to make an investment or trading decision, an insider buying or selling stock in their company can be a good added factor that leads to more conviction in a decision. When an insider buys stock after an important sell off, that can indicate the insider's faith in the success of the organization. Henceforth, i...
CBZ earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Most readers would already know that CBIZ's (NYSE:CBZ) stock increased by 8.7% over the past three months. Given that...
The CBIZ Small Business Employment Index ("SBEI") opened 2021 with a seasonally adjusted decline of 1.29% for January. This marks the largest seasonally adjusted decrease for the index since May 2020, as small businesses continue to navigate pandemic-related restrictions and harsh winter weather. The CBIZ SBEI tracks payroll and hiring trends for 3,400 companies that have 300 or fewer employees, providing broad insight into small business trends.
CBZ Price Returns
Continue Researching CBZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CBIZ Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!