CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBZ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CBZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBZ is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CBZ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CBZ Stock Summary
- CBIZ Inc's stock had its IPO on April 27, 1995, making it an older stock than 73.38% of US equities in our set.
- For CBZ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 76.66% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 18.43%, CBIZ Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 72.69% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RMAX, MMYT, VVNT, KRP, and FOUR.
- CBZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CBIZ Inc's official web site, go to www.cbiz.com.
CBZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CBZ's price/earnings ratio is 14.78% lower, now standing at 22.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CBZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CBZ's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBZ.
CBZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 95.69%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 90.95%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 119.67%.
The table below shows CBZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.38% of graded US stocks.
- CBZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.667 -- ranking 238th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VERI, QMCI, and PTC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBZ.
The table below shows CBZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.24||52-week high||$44.17|
|Prev. close||$39.35||52-week low||$30.68|
|Day high||$39.80||Avg. volume||242,174|
|50-day MA||$40.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.47||Market Cap||2.05B|
CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Company Bio
CBIZ Inc. provides professional business services, products, and solutions in the United States and Canada. It offers its services through three practice groups: Financial Services, Employee Services, and National Practices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CBZ Social Stream
Latest CBZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBIZ Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBZ as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by CBIZ, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
CBIZ press release (CBZ): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.19 misses by $0.09.Revenue of $242.8M (+15.0% Y/Y) beats by $10.04M.;2022 OUTLOOK: Total Revenue up 19% TO 21% vs
CLEVELAND, Feb. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- CBIZ, Inc., (NYSE: CBZ) ("CBIZ", or the "Company"), a leading provider of financial, insurance and advisory services, today announced fourth-quarter and full-year results for the period ended December 31, 2021. For the 2021 fourth quarter, CBIZ…
No summary available.
CBIZ found using ticker (CBZ) now have 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Strong_Buy''. The target price ranges between 49 and 47 calculating the mean target price we have 48. With the stocks previous close at 37.63 this would imply there is a potential upside of 27.6%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 38.43 and the 200 day moving average is 35.05. The company has a market cap of $1,951m. Find out more information at: https://www.cbiz.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CBZ" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $2,488m based on the market concensus. CBIZ provides financial, insurance, and advisory services in the United States and Canada. The company operates through ...
CBZ Price Returns