CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBZ POWR Grades
- CBZ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBZ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CBZ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.73% of US stocks).
CBZ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CBIZ Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.53%, CBIZ Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.35% of about US stocks.
- CBIZ Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CBIZ Inc are ASIX, MATX, CXP, ICHR, and VEC.
- CBZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CBIZ Inc's official web site, go to www.cbiz.com.
CBZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CBZ's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, CBZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $19.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBZ.
CBZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.78||52-week high||$35.18|
|Prev. close||$33.16||52-week low||$21.84|
|Day high||$33.10||Avg. volume||201,140|
|50-day MA||$33.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.36||Market Cap||1.74B|
CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Company Bio
CBIZ Inc. provides professional business services, products, and solutions in the United States and Canada. It offers its services through three practice groups: Financial Services, Employee Services, and National Practices. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
CBZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CBIZ Inc. To summarize, we found that CBIZ Inc ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 79.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for CBIZ Inc ended up being:
- CBZ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 25.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CBIZ Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 26.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of 84.68% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 16.63% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBZ Latest Social Stream
View Full CBZ Social Stream
Latest CBZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBIZ Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBZ as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of CBIZ, Inc. ( NYSE:CBZ ) by projecting its future...
CBIZ, Inc. (NYSE: CBZ) ("the Company"), a leading provider of financial, insurance and advisory services, announced the acquisition of Schramm Health Partners, LLC dba Optumas ("Optumas") of Scottsdale, Arizona, effective June 1, 2021.
The CBIZ Small Business Employment Index ("SBEI") reported a seasonally adjusted decrease of 0.21% for May. The downturn follows noteworthy growth in April and occurs despite continued economic reopening in May. The CBIZ SBEI tracks payroll and hiring trends for over 3,500 companies that have 300 or fewer employees, providing broad insight into small business trends.
CBIZ (CBZ) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
CBZ Price Returns