CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. (CCCS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCCS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CCCS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCCS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CCCS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.72% of US stocks).
CCCS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 141.76, CCC INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, CCCS has reported earnings growth of -141.15%, putting it ahead of only 10.95% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of CCC INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of just 2.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CCC INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC are ROIV, YELP, DOCS, DV, and COUR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CCCS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001818201.
CCCS Valuation Summary
- CCCS's price/sales ratio is 7.1; this is 184% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- CCCS's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.8 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCCS.
CCCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.74||52-week high||$11.54|
|Prev. close||$8.70||52-week low||$7.41|
|Day high||$8.74||Avg. volume||816,021|
|50-day MA||$8.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.11||Market Cap||5.46B|
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. (CCCS) Company Bio
CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. provides SaaS platform for the property and casualty insurance economy. It digitizes mission-critical AI-enabled workflows, facilitates commerce, and connects businesses across the insurance economy, including insurers, automakers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, and others. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCCS Latest Social Stream
View Full CCCS Social Stream
Latest CCCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CCC INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCCS as an investment opportunity.
Indiana Farmers Insurance is the Latest Carrier to Leverage AI-Powered Estimating from CCC
CHICAGO, March 22, 2023--CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. (CCC), a leading cloud platform powering the P&C insurance economy, announces today Indiana Farmers Insurance is the latest auto insurer to leverage its industry-first AI-powered CCC® Estimate – STP solution. Estimate-STP uses advanced AI and insurer-driven rules to automatically initiate and populate detailed and actionable estimates in seconds. In market with 15 insurers, including 7 of the top 10 carriers based on direct written premium,
CCC Releases 2023 Crash Course Report, Providing Market Data and Insights on the Trends Impacting the P&C Insurance Economy
CHICAGO, March 14, 2023--CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. (CCC), a leading cloud platform powering the P&C insurance economy, announces today the availability of its annual Crash Course report, which identifies trends impacting the P&C insurance economy, a multifaceted industry advancing the future of personal mobility and safer roadways. The report delivers insights on the convergence of economic, social, and technological shifts that are reshaping driving behaviors, vehicle ownership, automotive
SWBC Leverages CCC Intelligent Solutions’ Technology to Help Credit Unions Resolve Total Loss Auto Claims
CHICAGO, March 06, 2023--CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. (CCC), a leading SaaS platform for the P&C insurance economy, announced today that SWBC, a diversified financial services company, will leverage its CCC® Total Loss Care solution to streamline the total loss management and settlement process for its credit union clients and their members. CCC Total Loss Care is a comprehensive digital solution that simplifies the total loss resolution process, creating efficiencies and improving customer ex
CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
CHICAGO, March 01, 2023--CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. ("CCC" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CCCS), a leading SaaS platform for the P&C insurance economy, today announced its financial results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2022.
Auto Insurers Taking AI Broader, Deeper Across Claims in 2022
CHICAGO, February 21, 2023--CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. (CCC), a leading SaaS platform powering the P&C insurance economy, today announces an update to its insurer AI adoption report, which for the third straight year shows significant growth in the adoption of AI in auto claims. The company reports the application of advanced computer vision AI for claims processing increased 60 percent year-over-year. The company also reports that more than 14 million unique claims have now been processed u
CCCS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...