CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. (CCCS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCCS POWR Grades
- CCCS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.94% of US stocks.
- CCCS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CCCS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.05% of US stocks).
CCCS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, CCC INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- CCC INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on August 14, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 12.7% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CCC INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -124.84%; that's higher than only 12.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCC INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HUBS, BLKB, VZIO, PEN, and PWSC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CCCS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001818201.
CCCS Valuation Summary
- CCCS's price/earnings ratio is -273.3; this is 1220.08% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CCCS's price/sales ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCCS.
CCCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.22||52-week high||$12.74|
|Prev. close||$9.20||52-week low||$7.41|
|Day high||$9.35||Avg. volume||1,160,460|
|50-day MA||$8.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.45||Market Cap||5.72B|
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. (CCCS) Company Bio
CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. provides SaaS platform for the property and casualty insurance economy. It digitizes mission-critical AI-enabled workflows, facilitates commerce, and connects businesses across the insurance economy, including insurers, automakers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, and others. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCCS Latest Social Stream
View Full CCCS Social Stream
Latest CCCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CCC INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCCS as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, November 15, 2022--CCC Intelligent Solutions (CCC), a leading SaaS platform powering the P&C insurance economy, today announces an enhancement to its Carwise.com collision repair services website to make search results more relevant for site visitors. Users can now view repair facilities with industry or OEM certification credentials, making it easy for consumers to identify repair facilities with specialized experience. Carwise.com features more than 23,000 repair facilities and hosts
In a report released today, Gary Prestopino from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings (CCCS - Research Report), with a price target of $15.00. The company's shares opened today at $9.15.According to TipRanks, Prestopino is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 30.2% and a 54.45% success rate. Prestopino covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings, Cars, and PowerFleet.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings with a $11.50 average price target.
CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results and Raises 2022 Guidance
CHICAGO, November 04, 2022--CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. ("CCC" or the "Company") (NYSE: CCCS), a leading SaaS platform for the P&C insurance economy, today announced its financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2022, and raised revenue and adjusted EBITDA guidance for fiscal year 2022.
CHICAGO, October 25, 2022--CCC Intelligent Solutions (CCC), a leading SaaS platform powering the P&C insurance economy, today announces the introduction of enhancements to CCC® Diagnostics, a transformative product that meets the evolving needs of an increasingly complex collision repair industry. The new functionality will simplify the diagnostics process for repairs and drive consistency in the administration of diagnostics billing, including customizable diagnostic profiles and a dashboard to
CHICAGO, October 24, 2022--CCC and Sfara Help Insurers Connect Accident Data to Claims
CCCS Price Returns