Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CCI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.51% of US stocks).
CCI Stock Summary
- CCI has a market capitalization of $84,086,817,526 -- more than approximately 97.1% of US stocks.
- CCI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,583.47 -- higher than 97.12% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For CCI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.67% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ICE, TJX, ZTS, AMT, and ALGN.
- Visit CCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncastle.com.
CCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CCI's price/sales ratio is 111.94% higher, now standing at 14.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 11.3.
- CCI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1103.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCI.
CCI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 55.72%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.08%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 51.4%.
The table below shows CCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$192.93||52-week high||$204.62|
|Prev. close||$194.56||52-week low||$146.15|
|Day high||$194.84||Avg. volume||1,915,839|
|50-day MA||$195.40||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$172.78||Market Cap||83.38B|
Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI) Company Bio
Crown Castle International Corporation owns, operates, and leases shared wireless infrastructure in the United States and Australia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCI Social Stream
Latest CCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crown Castle International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Source: ClearBridge Investments Editor's Note: The summary bullets for this article were chosen by Seeking Alpha editors...
With me on the call this morning are Jay Brown, Crown Castle's Chief Executive Officer; and Dan Schlanger, Crown Castle's Chief Financial Officer. Thanks, Ben, and thank you, everyone, for joining us on the call this morning.
Crown Castle (CCI) displays growth in site-rental revenues and adjusted EBITDA in Q2. Contributions from high towers activity enable the company to increase 2021 guidance.
Jim Cramer discusses earnings from Biogen, AT&T, the airlines and the rails, as well as cryptocurrency and Uber in Thursday's TheStreet Live video interview.
CCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crown Castle International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch