Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- CCI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CCI Stock Summary
- CCI has a market capitalization of $77,686,088,868 -- more than approximately 96.89% of US stocks.
- CCI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,462.93 -- higher than 97.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Crown Castle International Corp's share price is greater than that of just 3.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crown Castle International Corp are CNI, DUK, GM, ICE, and ENB.
- Visit CCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncastle.com.
CCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$179.75||52-week high||$189.59|
|Prev. close||$178.83||52-week low||$146.15|
|Day high||$181.08||Avg. volume||2,126,340|
|50-day MA||$173.76||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$164.66||Market Cap||77.69B|
Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI) Company Bio
Crown Castle International Corporation owns, operates, and leases shared wireless infrastructure in the United States and Australia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CCI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Crown Castle International Corp ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Crown Castle International Corp ended up being:
- Crown Castle International Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 15.62% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Crown Castle International Corp has a reliance on debt greater than merely 19.38% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCI Social Stream
Latest CCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crown Castle International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCI as an investment opportunity.
Crown Castle to Present at the J.P. Morgan 49th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
HOUSTON, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Castle International Corp. (NYSE: CCI) ("Crown Castle") announced today that Dan Schlanger, Crown Castle’s Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 11:10 a.m. Eastern Time at the J.P. Morgan 49th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference. Mr. Schlanger’s presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and is expected to last approximately 35 minutes. The live audio webcast link and presentation for the conference will be available on Crown Castle’s website at www.crowncastle.com, where it will also be archived for replay. ABOUT CROWN CASTLE Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers and approximately 80,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells a...
In this article we will take a look at the 10 stocks that can be affected by Bill Gates’ divorce. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Stocks that can be Affected by Bill Gates’ Divorce. After being married for 27 years, two of the world’s most […]
Photo by xijian/E+ via Getty Images I have written about the sizeable discount when it comes to tower and data center REITs over the last few months because the price of shares in the current market represented a great time to rotate capital from other investments that seem to have...
Crown Castle International Corporation (CCI) CEO Jay Brown on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call April 22, 2021 10:30 AM ET Company Participants Benjamin Lowe - Vice President of Corporate Finance & Treasurer Jay Brown - President and Chief Executive Officer Daniel Schlanger - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Simon...
With me on a call this morning are Jay Brown, Crown Castle's Chief Executive Officer; and Dan Schlanger, Crown Castle's Chief Financial Officer. To aid the discussion, we have posted supplemental materials in the Investors section of our website at crowncastle.com, that will be referenced throughout the call this morning.
CCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crown Castle International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch