Crown Castle International Corp. (CCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCI POWR Grades
- CCI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 77.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CCI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CCI Stock Summary
- CCI has a higher market value than 96.43% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $63,121,076,626.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 209.26, CROWN CASTLE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.96% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CROWN CASTLE INC is higher than it is for about 92.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CROWN CASTLE INC are PSA, WMB, WM, DLR, and O.
- Visit CCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncastle.com.
CCI Valuation Summary
- CCI's price/sales ratio is 9.2; this is 607.69% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCI.
CCI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.93%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 48.42%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 45.79%.
The table below shows CCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.17% of graded US stocks.
- CCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.156 -- ranking 117th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, ARCC, and SITC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCI.
The table below shows CCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.07||52-week high||$199.97|
|Prev. close||$145.76||52-week low||$121.71|
|Day high||$145.68||Avg. volume||2,040,396|
|50-day MA||$142.30||Dividend yield||4.29%|
|200-day MA||$158.49||Market Cap||62.82B|
Crown Castle International Corp. (CCI) Company Bio
Crown Castle is a real estate investment trust and provider of shared communications infrastructure in the United States. Its network includes over 40,000 cell towers and nearly 80,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions. (Source:Wikipedia) .
Most Popular Stories View All
CCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCI Social Stream
Latest CCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROWN CASTLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCI as an investment opportunity.
Over the past year, many Crown Castle Inc. ( NYSE:CCI ) insiders sold a significant stake in the company which may have...
Since yield and stock price tend to have an inverse relationship, investors can get access to reliable income at a discount when quality dividend stocks begin to dip in price. Take Mid-America Apartment Communities (NYSE: MAA), Crown Castle (NYSE: CCI), and Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR). All three stocks have an incredible track record of dividend growth and look well positioned to pay passive incomes for decades to come.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
Today, I want us to focus on my latest Portfolio Grader upgrades and downgrades.
One of the leaders in the space is real estate investment trust (REIT) Crown Castle (NYSE: CCI). Crown Castle is a leader in shared communications infrastructure. The communications infrastructure industry is highly concentrated, with the market dominated by Crown Castle and American Tower (NYSE: AMT), along with SBA Communications (NASDAQ: SBAC).
CCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crown Castle International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch