Crown Castle International Corp. (CCI): Price and Financial Metrics
CCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.44||52-week high||$153.98|
|Prev. close||$90.93||52-week low||$88.05|
|Day high||$90.96||Avg. volume||2,594,498|
|50-day MA||$100.04||Dividend yield||6.8%|
|200-day MA||$120.75||Market Cap||38.35B|
CCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.18% of US stocks.
- CCI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CCI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
CCI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $39,889,752,477, CROWN CASTLE INC has a greater market value than 94.28% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CROWN CASTLE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CROWN CASTLE INC is higher than it is for about 93.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CROWN CASTLE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SBAC, WMB, UDR, TRGP, and ARE.
- CCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CROWN CASTLE INC's official web site, go to www.crowncastle.com.
CCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CCI's price/sales ratio is 35.63% higher, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCI.
CCI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.14%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.74%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.93%.
The table below shows CCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.17% of graded US stocks.
- CCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.156 -- ranking 117th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, ARCC, and SITC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCI.
The table below shows CCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Crown Castle International Corp. (CCI) Company Bio
Crown Castle is a real estate investment trust and provider of shared communications infrastructure in the United States. Its network includes over 40,000 cell towers and nearly 80,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions. (Source:Wikipedia) .
CCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCI Social Stream
Latest CCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROWN CASTLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCI as an investment opportunity.
REITs investors should avoid
Crown Castle (CCI) closed the most recent trading day at $92.31, moving +0.36% from the previous trading session.
Crown Castle to Present at the 2023 RBC Capital Markets Global Communications Infrastructure Conference
HOUSTON, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Castle Inc. (NYSE: CCI) ("Crown Castle") announced today that Dan Schlanger, Crown Castle’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer is scheduled to present on Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time at the 2023 RBC Capital Markets Global Communications Infrastructure Conference. The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and is expected to last approximately 30 minutes. The live audio webcast link and p
Along with rivals American Tower (NYSE: AMT) and Crown Castle (NYSE: CCI), it's one of the pioneers in the cell tower business, and it, too, is investing in its own mix of traditional cell towers, data centers, distributed antenna systems for buildings and rooftops, fiber, and the other apparatus of the 5G rollout. All three of these tower operators went public in the late 90s, and SBAC's normalized total return, in fact, has handily outpaced American Tower and Crown Castle so far this century, as the chart below shows.
Finding undervalued retirement stocks can help you build a solid nest egg for what will likely be a longer retirement
CCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crown Castle International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch