Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI): Price and Financial Metrics
CCI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $51,555,694,670, Crown Castle International Corp has a greater market value than 97.12% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 69.02, Crown Castle International Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.48% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Crown Castle International Corp's share price is greater than that of just 4.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crown Castle International Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SO, CME, WM, D, and CNI.
- Visit CCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncastle.com.
CCI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.67||52-week high||$168.75|
|Prev. close||$137.59||52-week low||$114.18|
|Day high||$143.48||Avg. volume||2,502,740|
|50-day MA||$150.45||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$140.89||Market Cap||59.46B|
Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI) Company Bio
Crown Castle International Corporation owns, operates, and leases shared wireless infrastructure in the United States and Australia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Houston, Texas.