Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI): Price and Financial Metrics
CCI Stock Summary
- CCI has a market capitalization of $55,920,858,946 -- more than approximately 96.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 67.46, Crown Castle International Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For CCI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.67% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crown Castle International Corp are PSX, E, BBD, SPG, and LVS.
- Visit CCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncastle.com.
CCI Daily Price Range
CCI 52-Week Price Range
CCI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCI Price/Volume Stats
Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI) Company Bio
Crown Castle International Corporation owns, operates, and leases shared wireless infrastructure in the United States and Australia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Houston, Texas.