Crown Castle International Corp. (CCI): Price and Financial Metrics
CCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.79||52-week high||$153.98|
|Prev. close||$118.57||52-week low||$84.72|
|Day high||$118.34||Avg. volume||2,793,079|
|50-day MA||$96.69||Dividend yield||5.34%|
|200-day MA||$111.02||Market Cap||51.08B|
CCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.92% of US stocks.
- CCI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CCI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
CCI Stock Summary
- CROWN CASTLE INC's market capitalization of $41,478,002,857 is ahead of 94.46% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 640.02, CROWN CASTLE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.54% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CROWN CASTLE INC is higher than it is for about 92.74% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CROWN CASTLE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WMB, KMI, ELS, EXR, and SBAC.
- Visit CCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crowncastle.com.
CCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CCI's price/sales ratio is 436.36% higher, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCI.
CCI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.14%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.74%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.93%.
The table below shows CCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.17% of graded US stocks.
- CCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.156 -- ranking 117th of 444 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, ARCC, and SITC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCI.
The table below shows CCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Crown Castle International Corp. (CCI) Company Bio
Crown Castle is a real estate investment trust and provider of shared communications infrastructure in the United States. Its network includes over 40,000 cell towers and nearly 80,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions. (Source:Wikipedia) .
CCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCI Social Stream
Latest CCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROWN CASTLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCI as an investment opportunity.
Crown Castle's (CCI) efforts to augment its tower business and fiber and small cells bode well amid rising wireless connectivity usage, despite industry consolidation and high interest rate woes.
Warren Buffett doesn't chase momentum. And he doesn't chase dividend yields. You can count on one hand the number of stocks in his Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A) (NYSE: BRK.B) portfolio with dividend yields of 5% or more.
High-risk dividend stocks can yield impressive returns for investors willing to assume reasonable risks overall
HOUSTON, Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Castle Inc. (NYSE: CCI) ("Crown Castle") announced today that Dan Schlanger, Crown Castle’s Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 3:45 p.m. Central European Time (9:45 a.m. EST) at the Morgan Stanley 2023 European Technology, Media & Telecom Conference. Crown Castle’s presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet. The live audio webcast link and presentation for the conference will be available
Unveiling the Strengths and Challenges: A Deep Dive into Crown Castle Inc (CCI) SWOT Analysis
CCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crown Castle International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crown Castle International Corp (CCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch