Carnival Corporation (CCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CCL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CCL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.15% of US stocks).
CCL Stock Summary
- CCL's price/sales ratio is 187.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.58% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCL's revenue has grown -99.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.79% of US companies in our set.
- Carnival Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -52.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carnival Corp are ET, RYAAY, TSN, LYB, and ED.
- CCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carnival Corp's official web site, go to www.carnivalcorp.com.
CCL Valuation Summary
- CCL's price/sales ratio is 186.5; this is 10261.11% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CCL's price/sales ratio has moved up 180.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CCL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 32.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCL.
CCL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -82.94%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -96.03%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 25.48%.
The table below shows CCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.65||52-week high||$31.52|
|Prev. close||$22.71||52-week low||$12.11|
|Day high||$22.68||Avg. volume||35,733,750|
|50-day MA||$26.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.44||Market Cap||21.08B|
Carnival Corporation (CCL) Company Bio
Carnival Corporation offers cruise services under the Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, and Seabourn brand names in North America; and AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, and P&O Cruises names in Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Miami, Florida.
CCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCL Latest Social Stream
View Full CCL Social Stream
Latest CCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carnival Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCL as an investment opportunity.
An internal document from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lays out some rather alarming language about the threat posed by the delta variant of COVID-19, describing it as as transmissible as chickenpox and warning that "the war [against coronavirus] has changed." If and when new advice is issued specific to the cruise industry, it might very well disrupt Carnival's plans to get half its fleet operating again by mid-October, as it recently promised -- and delay Norwegian's plans to have its entire fleet sailing again by mid-April 2022.
Does Royal Caribbean Bad News Make Carnival Stock A Buy Right Now? Here's What Earnings, Charts Show
Ah, "Carnival." The name conjures smiles. And some cruise lines are about to resume trips. So is this a good time or bad time to invest in Carnival?
Holland America Line took delivery of Rotterdam today, July 30, 2021, officially making it the 11th ship in the fleet. A handover ceremony took place at Fincantieri's Marghera shipyard in Italy the evening of July 29.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
Real Money contributor Jonathan Heller thinks one cruise line stock is really poised to rise, but he's still cautious about the travel sector's prospects.
CCL Price Returns