Carnival Corporation (CCL): Price and Financial Metrics
CCL Stock Summary
- CCL has a higher market value than 94.07% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $35,940,685,515.
- Carnival Corp's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.38% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11.75, Carnival Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 21.66% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Carnival Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CP, DAL, TRV, MPC, and CM.
- Visit CCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carnivalcorp.com.
CCL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.14||52-week high||$58.68|
|Prev. close||$35.84||52-week low||$32.38|
|Day high||$36.19||Avg. volume||7,282,150|
|50-day MA||$46.45||Dividend yield||5.58%|
|200-day MA||$46.41||Market Cap||17.49B|
Carnival Corporation (CCL) Company Bio
Carnival Corporation offers cruise services under the Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, and Seabourn brand names in North America; and AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, and P&O Cruises names in Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Miami, Florida.
CCL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Carnival Corp. To summarize, we found that Carnival Corp ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CCL, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.83 years comes in at -0.3%; that's greater than only 5.34% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- CCL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 11.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 7. This value is greater than merely 8.31% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|