Carnival Corporation (CCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CCL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- CCL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.26% of US stocks).
CCL Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 42.17, Carnival Corp has a higher such ratio than 94.32% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCL's revenue has grown -93.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.16% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCL comes in at -35.82% -- higher than that of just 8.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carnival Corp are RCL, LVS, GFL, MLCO, and WCN.
- CCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carnival Corp's official web site, go to www.carnivalcorp.com.
CCL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CCL's price/sales ratio is 5739.39% higher, now standing at 192.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CCL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 30.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CCL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 33.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCL.
CCL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -87.18%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 74.04%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -710.09%.
The table below shows CCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.63% of graded US stocks.
- CCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 133rd of 138 Transportation stocks.
- JBLU, DAL, and LIND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCL.
The table below shows CCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.67||52-week high||$31.52|
|Prev. close||$23.73||52-week low||$12.11|
|Day high||$24.42||Avg. volume||34,386,492|
|50-day MA||$23.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.91||Market Cap||23.05B|
Carnival Corporation (CCL) Company Bio
Carnival Corporation offers cruise services under the Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, and Seabourn brand names in North America; and AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, and P&O Cruises names in Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCL Latest Social Stream
View Full CCL Social Stream
Latest CCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carnival Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCL as an investment opportunity.
Princess Cruises today marked the return to service of the cruise line's third ship in the U.S. – Emerald Princess – departing from of the Port of Los Angeles on a 15-day Panama Canal cruise to Ft. Lauderdale. The very first Emerald Princess guests were welcomed onboard by the crew with a special ribbon cutting ceremony.
Holland America Line Names Her Royal Highness Princess Margriet of the Netherlands Godmother of Rotterdam
Holland America Line announced today that when Rotterdam is named next spring, Her Royal Highness Princess Margriet of the Netherlands will be the ship's godmother, carrying on a tradition that began in the 1920s.
Princess Cruises' Crown Princess will join the Majestic Princess and Grand Princess for sailings from Los Angeles.
Princess is announcing plans for additional ships return to service in the United States for February, March and April 2022 sailing from Los Angeles, Seattle, Vancouver and Ft. Lauderdale.
Carnival has obvious bullish catalysts ahead of it.
CCL Price Returns