Carnival Corporation (CCL): Price and Financial Metrics
CCL Stock Summary
- CCL has a higher market value than 94.07% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $35,940,685,515.
- Carnival Corp's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.35% of US equities in our set.
- CCL's current price/earnings ratio is 11.75, which is higher than merely 21.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CP, DAL, TRV, MPC, and CM.
- CCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carnival Corp's official web site, go to www.carnivalcorp.com.
CCL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.08||52-week high||$59.24|
|Prev. close||$50.69||52-week low||$39.92|
|Day high||$51.04||Avg. volume||5,133,111|
|50-day MA||$47.24||Dividend yield||3.95%|
|200-day MA||$47.73||Market Cap||26.39B|
Carnival Corporation (CCL) Company Bio
Carnival Corporation offers cruise services under the Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, and Seabourn brand names in North America; and AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, and P&O Cruises names in Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Miami, Florida.