Carnival Corporation (CCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCL POWR Grades
- CCL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- CCL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CCL Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Carnival Corp is reporting a growth rate of -572.41%; that's higher than only 3.05% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCL's revenue has grown -96.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.78% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCL comes in at -74.6% -- higher than that of just 2.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPLX, PCAR, ET, OXY, and ED.
- CCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carnival Corp's official web site, go to www.carnivalcorp.com.
CCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.52||52-week high||$30.63|
|Prev. close||$26.68||52-week low||$11.00|
|Day high||$27.31||Avg. volume||39,272,012|
|50-day MA||$27.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.13||Market Cap||25.82B|
Carnival Corporation (CCL) Company Bio
Carnival Corporation offers cruise services under the Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, and Seabourn brand names in North America; and AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, and P&O Cruises names in Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Miami, Florida.
CCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCL Latest Social Stream
View Full CCL Social Stream
Latest CCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carnival Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCL as an investment opportunity.
As of 1:50 p.m. EDT, shares of cruise giant Carnival (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) had shed 5%, while Royal Caribbean (NYSE: RCL) was down 4.2%, and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NYSE: NCLH) was off 3.4%. During an appearance this morning at an economic seminar presented by The Atlantic magazine, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said, "It may be that interest rates will have to rise somewhat to make sure that our economy doesn't overheat."
Seabourn Charts A 65-day Nautical Journey With New "Grand Pacific Voyage 2022: A World Of Islands"; Now Open For Sale
Seabourn, the ultra-luxury resort at sea, is inviting travelers to explore the "peaceful sea" and myriad islands within it on the brand new Grand Pacific Voyage 2022: A World of Islands. Open for sale now, the 65-day adventure is set to depart Vancouver, British Columbia, aboard Seabourn Odyssey on September 30, 2022, and arrive at Sydney, Australia, on December 5, 2022, offering a world of experiences for guests in between with 41 ports, 30 islands, 12 countries, and five overnight stays on the itinerary. Guests will also have the option to embark the voyage in Seattle on October 1, 2022.
Carnival Cruise Line, Federal Maritime Commission, Galveston Officials Participate in Cruise Restart Rally at Port of Galveston
In a unified showing of support to encourage the resumption of cruising in the U.S., Carnival Cruise Line joined members of the Federal Maritime Commission, Galveston city and port officials and local businesses at the Port of Galveston to highlight the economic impact of cruising in Galveston and throughout Texas.
CCL stock has incredible upside potential due to the pent-up demand for travel and the improving pandemic situation
So what did the stock market do today?
CCL Price Returns