Code Chain New Continent Limited (CCNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCNC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CODE CHAIN NEW CONTINENT LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CODE CHAIN NEW CONTINENT LTD is higher than it is for about only 0.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, CODE CHAIN NEW CONTINENT LTD's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNNE, HTLD, CPG, CNA, and GL.
- Visit CCNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tmsr-ltd.com.
CCNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CCNC's price/earnings ratio is 102.44% lower, now standing at -0.3.
- Over the past 86 months, CCNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCNC.
CCNC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 618.14%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 67.39%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 190.68%.
The table below shows CCNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCNC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.45% of graded US stocks.
- CCNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.358 -- ranking 98th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- HPE, POOL, and SPTN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCNC.
The table below shows CCNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.02||52-week high||$34.50|
|Prev. close||$2.95||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$3.23||Avg. volume||18,580|
|50-day MA||$2.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.78||Market Cap||5.55M|
Code Chain New Continent Limited (CCNC) Company Bio
Code Chain New Continent Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, and sale of solid waste recycling systems for the mining and industrial sectors in the People's Republic of China. It operates through three segments: Solid Waste Recycling Systems Business, Coal and Coke Wholesale Business, and Coating Materials Business. The company also produces and sells water-borne epoxy anti-rust paints, epoxy zinc rich primers, solvent-free epoxy bituminous anticorrosive paints, permeable epoxy polysiloxane anticorrosive and waterproof materials, and cold spraying zinc for surface anti-corrosion, waterproof, and decoration of concrete and steel components in ships, bridges, water conservancy and hydropower projects, wind power generation, mining machinery manufacturing, petroleum, petrochemical and metallurgy, port construction, light industry, locomotive and vehicle, and other fields. It also engages in the wholesale of coal; and sale of coke, steels, construction materials, mechanical equipment, and steel scrap. The company was formerly known as TMSR Holding Company Limited and changed its name to Code Chain New Continent Limited in May 2020. The company is based in Nantong, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCNC Latest Social Stream
View Full CCNC Social Stream
Latest CCNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CODE CHAIN NEW CONTINENT LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCNC as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
Gainers Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVGR ) rose 32% to $1.36 in pre-market trading. Avinger is expected to release its financial results for the third quarter on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ARCT ) shares rose 28.8% to $23.55 in pre-market trading. Arcturus reported collaboration with CSL to develop and commercialize self-amplifying mRNA vaccines. Code Chain New Continent Limited (NASDAQ: CCNC ) rose 23.2% to $0.1770 in pre-market trading after declining 7% on Tuesday. Baudax Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: BXRX ) rose 20.3% to $0.2388 in pre-market trading. Chegg, Inc. (NYSE: CHGG ) rose 19.1% to $25.14 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results. The company also issued FY22 sales guidance above analyst estimates. Scopus ...
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out what's behind shares moving on Wednesday!
Why Cyclerion Therapeutics Shares Traded Lower By Around 38%; Here Are 70 Biggest Movers From Yesterday
Gainers Green Giant Inc. (NASDAQ: GGE ) jumped 161.1% to close at $1.88 after dipping 29% on Wednesday. Atlis Motor Vehicles, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMV ) climbed 95.5% to close at $24.49. InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: NVIV ) gained 83% to settle at $7.98. Pineapple Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGY ) shares climbed 64.9% to close at $4.55 after jumping 93% on Wednesday. Pineapple Energy recently named Eric Ingvaldson as new Chief Financial Officer. WM Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAPS ) rose 64.3% to close at $2.76. Statera Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: STAB ) gained 62.8% to close at $0.2283 on Thursday. Statera Biopharma was recently granted European patent number EP3206708 titled "Methods And Compositions For The Treatment Of Radiation-Related Disorders." Code Chain New Continent Limited (NASD...
China's Code Chain (CCNC) announced a broad, new deal with another Chinese company, Shanghai Highlight Media Co.
CCNC Price Returns