Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCOI POWR Grades
- CCOI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.43% of US stocks.
- CCOI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CCOI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CCOI Stock Summary
- Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.69% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 65.23, Cogent Communications Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CCOI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCOI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STRL, SAIC, EVTC, NESR, and BRMK.
- CCOI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.cogentco.com.
CCOI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CCOI's EV/EBIT ratio is 148.19% higher, now standing at 61.8.
- CCOI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 238 months.
- Over the past 238 months, CCOI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCOI.
CCOI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.57%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -12.6%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 91.34%.
The table below shows CCOI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCOI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.24% of graded US stocks.
- CCOI's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 10th of 64 Communication stocks.
- ATEX, ROKU, and CMCSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCOI.
The table below shows CCOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.82||52-week high||$80.50|
|Prev. close||$57.83||52-week low||$55.55|
|Day high||$58.00||Avg. volume||299,159|
|50-day MA||$63.40||Dividend yield||6.09%|
|200-day MA||$69.34||Market Cap||2.68B|
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) Company Bio
Cogent Communications Holdings provides high-speed Internet access and Internet protocol communications services primarily to small and medium-sized businesses, communications service providers, and other bandwidth-intensive organizations in North America, Europe, and Japan. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCOI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCOI Social Stream
Latest CCOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cogent Communications Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCOI as an investment opportunity.
Top-line expansion on the back of higher on-net revenues and accretive customer connections enable Cogent (CCOI) to beat fourth-quarter 2021 earnings estimates.
Cogent Communications press release (NASDAQ:CCOI): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.17. Revenue of $148.02M (+2.9% Y/Y) misses by $1.12M....
Cogent Communications (NASDAQ:CCOI) declares $0.855/share quarterly dividend, 3% increase from prior dividend of $0.830.Forward yield 5.64%Payable March 25; for shareholders of record March…
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) CEO Dave Schaeffer on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
Cogent (CCOI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20% and 1.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CCOI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCOIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch