Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI): Price and Financial Metrics
CCOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.78||52-week high||$75.00|
|Prev. close||$62.80||52-week low||$46.75|
|Day high||$63.12||Avg. volume||292,804|
|50-day MA||$65.15||Dividend yield||6.05%|
|200-day MA||$60.08||Market Cap||3.03B|
CCOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCOI POWR Grades
- CCOI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.23% of US stocks.
- CCOI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CCOI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CCOI Stock Summary
- COGENT COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.22% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 291.84, COGENT COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CCOI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.74% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COGENT COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OIS, SRT, B, RDVT, and FWRG.
- CCOI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COGENT COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.cogentco.com.
CCOI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CCOI's price/earnings ratio is 1045.17% higher, now standing at 296.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CCOI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 57.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCOI.
CCOI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.89%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -2.02%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 20.31%.
The table below shows CCOI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCOI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.24% of graded US stocks.
- CCOI's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 10th of 64 Communication stocks.
- ATEX, ROKU, and CMCSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCOI.
The table below shows CCOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCOI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CCOI, see our CCOI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$83.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.68 (Moderate Buy)|
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) Company Bio
Cogent Communications Holdings provides high-speed Internet access and Internet protocol communications services primarily to small and medium-sized businesses, communications service providers, and other bandwidth-intensive organizations in North America, Europe, and Japan. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
CCOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCOI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCOI Social Stream
Latest CCOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COGENT COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCOI as an investment opportunity.
Cogent Communications Holdings (NASDAQ:CCOI) Has Some Way To Go To Become A Multi-Bagger
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? In a...
Cogent Communications CEO to Present at Two Upcoming Conferences
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc.("Cogent") (NASDAQ: CCOI), one of the largest Internet service providers in the world, today announced that Dave Schaeffer, Cogent's Chief Executive Officer, will present at the following conferences:
3 Wireless Stocks Likely to Thrive Despite Industry Gloom
The accelerated pace of 5G deployment and fiber densification should help the Zacks Wireless National industry thrive despite chip shortages and raw material price volatility. TMUS, T and CCOI are well poised to make the most of the current scenario.
Bank of America Sees Double-Digit Upside in These 2 Stocks — Here’s Why They Could Surge
The S&P 500 currently sits 14% below the all-time high of 4,793, which was reached at the end of 2021. However, if a Bank of America prediction is about to play out, new highs will be attained early next year. BofA’s technical research strategist, Stephen Suttmeier, points to specific bullish indicators indicating that the S&P 500 could climb to 4,900 by next March. This represents a potential uptick of ~19% from current levels. The signals Suttmeier is referring to revolve around breadth, or th
13 Best Communication Services Stocks To Invest In
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 best communication services stocks to invest in. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Communication Services Stocks To Invest In. The internet revolution gave rise to the communication services industry that keeps growing, evolving and innovating. The communication services industry is […]
CCOI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCOIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...