Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCOI POWR Grades
- CCOI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.3% of US stocks.
- CCOI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CCOI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CCOI Stock Summary
- Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.34% of US listed stocks.
- CCOI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,159.33 -- higher than 97.19% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.99 for Cogent Communications Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 3.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCOI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NESR, EVTC, ENV, HRMY, and VSAT.
- CCOI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.cogentco.com.
CCOI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CCOI's EV/EBIT ratio is 148.19% higher, now standing at 61.8.
- CCOI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 238 months.
- Over the past 238 months, CCOI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCOI.
CCOI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 216.22%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.8%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.18%.
The table below shows CCOI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCOI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.24% of graded US stocks.
- CCOI's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 10th of 64 Communication stocks.
- ATEX, ROKU, and CMCSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCOI.
The table below shows CCOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.15||52-week high||$80.50|
|Prev. close||$76.47||52-week low||$56.38|
|Day high||$76.18||Avg. volume||249,776|
|50-day MA||$74.84||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$72.66||Market Cap||3.63B|
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) Company Bio
Cogent Communications Holdings provides high-speed Internet access and Internet protocol communications services primarily to small and medium-sized businesses, communications service providers, and other bandwidth-intensive organizations in North America, Europe, and Japan. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCOI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCOI Social Stream
Latest CCOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cogent Communications Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCOI as an investment opportunity.
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc.("Cogent") (NASDAQ: CCOI), one of the largest Internet service providers in the world, today announced that Dave Schaeffer, Cogent's Chief Executive Officer, and Sean Wallace, Cogent's Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following conferences:
CCOI earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
Healthy top-line growth as a result of growing customer connections and higher on-net revenues boost Cogent's (CCOI) third-quarter 2021 results.
Cogent (CCOI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and -0.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cogent Communications Reports Third Quarter Results and Increases its Regular Quarterly Dividend on its Common Stock by $0.025
Financial and Business Highlights
CCOI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCOIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch