Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI): Price and Financial Metrics
CCOI Stock Summary
- Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.29% of US listed stocks.
- CCOI's current price/earnings ratio is 90.92, which is higher than 92.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.02 for Cogent Communications Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 2.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cogent Communications Holdings Inc are CLGX, KALU, EXLS, OUT, and HCCI.
- Visit CCOI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cogentco.com.
CCOI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.98||52-week high||$77.43|
|Prev. close||$74.35||52-week low||$48.04|
|Day high||$75.22||Avg. volume||244,597|
|50-day MA||$70.50||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$62.09||Market Cap||3.46B|
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) Company Bio
Cogent Communications Holdings provides high-speed Internet access and Internet protocol communications services primarily to small and medium-sized businesses, communications service providers, and other bandwidth-intensive organizations in North America, Europe, and Japan. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
CCOI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CCOI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cogent Communications Holdings Inc ranked in the 40st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 38.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cogent Communications Holdings Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is 0.24% -- higher than 69.32% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, CCOI is generating more cash flow than merely 23% of positive cash flow stocks in the Communication Services.
- Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than 68.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|