Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI): Price and Financial Metrics
CCOI Stock Summary
- Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.6% of US listed stocks.
- CCOI's current price/earnings ratio is 138.41, which is higher than 92.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.18 for Cogent Communications Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for only 3.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cogent Communications Holdings Inc are STRL, WEX, MD, SYNH, and HMTV.
- Visit CCOI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cogentco.com.
CCOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.03||52-week high||$92.96|
|Prev. close||$59.47||52-week low||$53.20|
|Day high||$59.75||Avg. volume||309,068|
|50-day MA||$60.06||Dividend yield||4.91%|
|200-day MA||$66.84||Market Cap||2.79B|
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) Company Bio
Cogent Communications Holdings provides high-speed Internet access and Internet protocol communications services primarily to small and medium-sized businesses, communications service providers, and other bandwidth-intensive organizations in North America, Europe, and Japan. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
CCOI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cogent Communications Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Cogent Communications Holdings Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cogent Communications Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is 0.3% -- higher than 68.08% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 69.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 61.6% of stocks in its sector (Communication Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCOI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCOI Social Stream
Latest CCOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cogent Communications Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCOI as an investment opportunity.
Cogent Communications Earnings Report: Here’s what to expect from Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Cogent Communications announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. ("Cogent") (NASDAQ: CCOI) will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. (ET) on February 25, 2021 to present Cogent's operating results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020 and answer questions. Cogent will issue a press release announcing the operating results at 7:00 a.m. (ET) on February 25, 2021.
Sizing Up the Sectors and Going for Growth: The 28th Annual Emerald Groundhog Day Investment Forum Goes Live on February 4th
Emerald’s team of 13 investment analysts and 12 companies outlook for 2021 at the Emerald Groundhog Day Investment Forum streams online February 4th.
The Emerald Groundhog Investment Forum goes virtual this year: online on February 4th with analysis and insights for growth-oriented investors.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCOI ) by...
CCOI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCOIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cogent Communications Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!