Consensus Cloud Solutions Inc. (CCSI): Price and Financial Metrics
CCSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.24||52-week high||$65.68|
|Prev. close||$26.42||52-week low||$24.83|
|Day high||$27.13||Avg. volume||136,194|
|50-day MA||$30.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.61||Market Cap||495.92M|
CCSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCSI POWR Grades
- CCSI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.92% of US stocks.
- CCSI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CCSI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 35.59% of US stocks).
CCSI Stock Summary
- CONSENSUS CLOUD SOLUTIONS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.87% of US listed stocks.
- CONSENSUS CLOUD SOLUTIONS INC's stock had its IPO on October 8, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.34% of US equities in our set.
- CCSI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONSENSUS CLOUD SOLUTIONS INC are NMIH, ATI, RGF, LPRO, and FLEX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CCSI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866633.
CCSI Valuation Summary
- CCSI's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 51.85% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CCSI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCSI.
Consensus Cloud Solutions Inc. (CCSI) Company Bio
Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc. (“Consensus”), a leading provider of secure information-delivery services, announced today that it has completed its previously announced separation into an independent, publicly traded company from Ziff Davis, Inc. (“Ziff Davis”) (formerly known as J2 Global, Inc.) (Nasdaq: ZD).
CCSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCSI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCSI Social Stream
Latest CCSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONSENSUS CLOUD SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCSI as an investment opportunity.
Consensus Cloud Solutions (NASDAQ:CCSI) shareholders have endured a 43% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can...
LOS ANGELES, August 14, 2023--Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCSI) today announced the date of its first Investor focused webinar in the series. The topic is AI and Interoperability: How Consensus uses AI to advance Interoperability in Healthcare. The presentation will address the issues of interoperability that plague Healthcare, show how the Company utilizes AI to solve these issues, and demonstrate the growth opportunities that arise.
Consensus Cloud Solutions Launches AI Technology to Address Healthcare Providers' High Volumes of Unstructured Data
Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCSI), the largest provider of digital cloud fax and interoperability solutions, is proud to announce the launch of Clarity Clinical Documentation™ (Clarity CD™), an accessible, cost-effective, and turnkey solution that automatically routes unstructured clinical data from faxes, handwritten notes, and scanned documents into the correct patient record.
LOS ANGELES, August 08, 2023--Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCSI) today reported financial results for the second quarter of 2023.
Consensus Cloud Solutions to Participate at the Oppenheimer 26th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference
LOS ANGELES, August 03, 2023--Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCSI) today announced its participation at the Oppenheimer 26th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference on August 9, 2023.
CCSI Price Returns