Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE): Price and Financial Metrics
CDE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.27||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$2.12||52-week low||$2.04|
|Day high||$2.34||Avg. volume||5,543,573|
|50-day MA||$2.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.20||Market Cap||801.68M|
CDE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CDE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.83% of US stocks.
- CDE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CDE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.86% of US stocks).
CDE Stock Summary
- CDE's went public 33.46 years ago, making it older than 84.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CDE is currently 60.17, higher than 94.58% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, COEUR MINING INC is reporting a growth rate of -84.97%; that's higher than merely 16.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COEUR MINING INC are RENT, HALO, STRC, AGS, and HL.
- Visit CDE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coeur.com.
CDE Valuation Summary
- CDE's EV/EBIT ratio is -82.7; this is 682.39% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CDE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDE.
CDE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.87%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -74.82%.
The table below shows CDE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.23% of graded US stocks.
- CDE's asset turnover comes in at 0.542 -- ranking 9th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- HYMC, IAG, and FNV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDE.
The table below shows CDE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Company Bio
Coeur Mining Inc. engages in the ownership, operation, exploration, and development of silver and gold mining properties primarily in the United States, Mexico, Bolivia, Argentina, Australia, Ecuador, Chile, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
CDE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDE Latest Social Stream
View Full CDE Social Stream
Latest CDE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COEUR MINING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDE as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Coeur Mining (NYSE: CDE) climbed as much as 10.4% early Friday, then settled to trade up 6.6% as of 3:30 p.m. ET following a notable analyst upgrade for the precious metals mining company. In a note to clients early Friday, RBC Capital analyst Michael Siperco raised his rating on Coeur Mining shares to outperform from sector perform. The timing of this call is no coincidence; Coeur Mining recently participated in RBC Capital's Global Mining and Materials Conference in mid-June 2023.
Today's top research calls for upgrade, downgrade and initiate on stocks, as compiled by The Fly.
Coeur Mining (CDE) announces the initial gold and silver production from the Rochester expansion.
Coeur Announces Initial Production From Rochester Expansion and Substantial Completion of Construction
CHICAGO, September 18, 2023--Coeur Mining, Inc. ("Coeur" or the "Company") (NYSE: CDE) today announced the achievement of several critical milestones at its major Rochester expansion project in Nevada, including the production of the first silver and gold ounces. Following a ramp-up period expected to last into early 2024, Rochester is expected to drive a step-change in the Company’s overall production levels, cost profile, and cash flow.
On September 11, 2023, Aoife Mcgrath, the Senior Vice President of Exploration at Coeur Mining Inc (NYSE:CDE), purchased 6,200 shares of the company.
CDE Price Returns