Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDE POWR Grades
- CDE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 40.04% of US stocks.
- CDE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CDE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.06% of US stocks).
CDE Stock Summary
- COEUR MINING INC's stock had its IPO on April 12, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.77% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, COEUR MINING INC is reporting a growth rate of -250.46%; that's higher than only 6.08% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for COEUR MINING INC comes in at -8.19%, a number that bests merely 14.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COEUR MINING INC are IPA, KMPH, MAXN, NLST, and CRNC.
- Visit CDE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coeur.com.
CDE Valuation Summary
- CDE's price/earnings ratio is -7.1; this is 158.44% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CDE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDE.
CDE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -67.39%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -54.45%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.83%.
The table below shows CDE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.23% of graded US stocks.
- CDE's asset turnover comes in at 0.542 -- ranking 9th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- HYMC, IAG, and FNV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDE.
The table below shows CDE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.43||52-week high||$5.61|
|Prev. close||$3.25||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$3.44||Avg. volume||5,733,511|
|50-day MA||$3.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.63||Market Cap||963.62M|
Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Company Bio
Coeur Mining Inc. engages in the ownership, operation, exploration, and development of silver and gold mining properties primarily in the United States, Mexico, Bolivia, Argentina, Australia, Ecuador, Chile, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDE Latest Social Stream
View Full CDE Social Stream
Latest CDE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COEUR MINING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDE as an investment opportunity.
Coeur Mining Inc. (CDE)’s stock is trading at $3.37 at the moment marking a rise of 4.01% from the last session close. As of this writing, shares are priced at -47.26% less than their 52-week high of $6.39, and 32.68% over their 52-week low of $2.54. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price […]
CHICAGO, November 22, 2022--Coeur Mining, Inc.’s ("Coeur" or the "Company") (NYSE: CDE) President and Chief Executive Officer, Mitchell J. Krebs, will participate in the Scotiabank Mining Conference on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. Additionally, Coeur’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Thomas S. Whelan, will participate in the Bank of America Leveraged Finance Conference on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
In a report released today, Mark Reichman from Noble Financial maintained a Hold rating on Coeur Mining (CDE - Research Report). The company's shares closed yesterday at $3.54.Reichman covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Defense Metals, Comstock Mining, and Sierra Metals. According to TipRanks, Reichman has an average return of -9.8% and a 30.69% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Coeur Mining with a $3.58 average price target, a 1.13% upside from current levels.
Coeur Mining Inc. (NYSE:CDE) closed Tuesday at $3.54 per share, down from $3.58 a day earlier. While Coeur Mining Inc. has underperformed by -1.12%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, CDE fell by -49.50%, with highs and lows ranging from $7.16 to $2.54, whereas […]
In Monday’s session, Coeur Mining Inc. (NYSE:CDE) marked $3.58 per share, up from $3.50 in the previous session. While Coeur Mining Inc. has overperformed by 2.29%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, CDE fell by -49.93%, with highs and lows ranging from $7.28 to […]
CDE Price Returns