Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CDE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CDE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.81% of US stocks).
CDE Stock Summary
- Coeur Mining Inc's stock had its IPO on April 12, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.2% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Coeur Mining Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 76.95%, Coeur Mining Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.41% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUMN, MRCY, JAGX, PROG, and ACAD.
- CDE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coeur Mining Inc's official web site, go to www.coeur.com.
CDE Valuation Summary
- CDE's price/earnings ratio is 25.7; this is 29.15% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- CDE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CDE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDE.
CDE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 123.49%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.49%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -40.11%.
The table below shows CDE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.23% of graded US stocks.
- CDE's asset turnover comes in at 0.542 -- ranking 9th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- HYMC, IAG, and FNV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDE.
The table below shows CDE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.07||52-week high||$9.23|
|Prev. close||$3.04||52-week low||$2.91|
|Day high||$3.17||Avg. volume||6,157,077|
|50-day MA||$3.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.98||Market Cap||862.07M|
Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Company Bio
Coeur Mining Inc. engages in the ownership, operation, exploration, and development of silver and gold mining properties primarily in the United States, Mexico, Bolivia, Argentina, Australia, Ecuador, Chile, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDE Latest Social Stream
View Full CDE Social Stream
Latest CDE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coeur Mining Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDE as an investment opportunity.
Rating Action: Moody's places Coeur's ratings (B2 CFR) under review for downgradeGlobal Credit Research - 25 Feb 2022New York, February 25, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") placed Coeur Mining, Inc.'s ("Coeur") B2 Corporate Family Rating (CFR), B2-PD probability of default rating and B3 rating of its $375 million senior unsecured notes under review for downgrade. Coeur has announced an increase in total estimated construction capital for POA 11 project from $397 million to approximately $597 million.
CHICAGO, February 24, 2022--Coeur Mining, Inc.’s ("Coeur" or the "Company") (NYSE: CDE) President and Chief Executive Officer, Mitchell J. Krebs, will present at the 31st Annual BMO Capital Markets Global Metals & Mining Conference in Hollywood, Florida on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. Central Time (9:30 a.m. Eastern Time).
Part I - Introduction Chicago-based Coeur Mining (NYSE: CDE) released its fourth-quarter and full-year 2021 results on February 16, 2022. 1 - 4Q21 and full-year 2021 results snapshot Coeur Mining's quarterly revenue was $207.8 million, representing a decrease of 9% year-over-year. Net loss was $10.7 million or $0.04 per diluted...
No summary available.
Friday’s Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Altice USA, Applied Materials, Block, Coeur Mining, Consolidated Edison, Fastly, Shopify, SM Energy, Wingstop and More
Friday''s top analyst upgrades and downgrades included Altice USA, Applied Materials, Block, Coeur Mining, Consolidated Edison, Fastly, Shopify, SM Energy, Tata Motors and Wingstop.
CDE Price Returns