Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE): Price and Financial Metrics
CDE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.73, Coeur Mining Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 9.21% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.4%, Coeur Mining Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.01% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CDE has reported earnings growth of -1,386.29%, putting it ahead of merely 1.27% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coeur Mining Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPSI, AGI, KVHI, ITRI, and LSCC.
- CDE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coeur Mining Inc's official web site, go to www.coeur.com.
CDE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CDE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.08||52-week high||$8.29|
|Prev. close||$5.98||52-week low||$2.78|
|Day high||$6.12||Avg. volume||5,759,477|
|50-day MA||$6.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.24||Market Cap||1.46B|
Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Company Bio
Coeur Mining Inc. engages in the ownership, operation, exploration, and development of silver and gold mining properties primarily in the United States, Mexico, Bolivia, Argentina, Australia, Ecuador, Chile, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.