Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDE POWR Grades
- CDE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- CDE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CDE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CDE Stock Summary
- Coeur Mining Inc's stock had its IPO on April 12, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.9% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Coeur Mining Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Coeur Mining Inc is reporting a growth rate of -135.93%; that's higher than only 15.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Coeur Mining Inc are CLS, COG, TREC, AFYA, and BSM.
- Visit CDE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coeur.com.
CDE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CDE's price/sales ratio is 29.41% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CDE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.9.
- CDE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDE.
CDE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.30||52-week high||$12.60|
|Prev. close||$7.54||52-week low||$6.56|
|Day high||$7.52||Avg. volume||4,397,714|
|50-day MA||$9.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.98||Market Cap||1.88B|
Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Company Bio
Coeur Mining Inc. engages in the ownership, operation, exploration, and development of silver and gold mining properties primarily in the United States, Mexico, Bolivia, Argentina, Australia, Ecuador, Chile, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
CDE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Coeur Mining Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Coeur Mining Inc ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CDE, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 85% of its capital from equity, and 15% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 63.79% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Coeur Mining Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 32 -- greater than 91.4% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CDE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDE Latest Social Stream
View Full CDE Social Stream
Latest CDE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coeur Mining Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDE as an investment opportunity.
CDE earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Paul DePartout - Director, Investor Relations Mitch Krebs - President and CEO Mick Routledge - Senior Vice President and COO Tom Whelan - Senior Vice President and CFO Terry Smith - Senior Vice...
Coeur Mining (CDE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -100.00% and 2.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CHICAGO, July 28, 2021--Coeur Mining, Inc. ("Coeur" or the "Company") (NYSE: CDE) today reported second quarter 2021 financial results, including revenue of $214.9 million, cash flow from operating activities of $58.1 million and GAAP net income from continuing operations of $32.1 million, or $0.13 per share. On an adjusted basis1, the Company reported EBITDA of $52.7 million, cash flow from operating activities before changes in working capital of $31.4 million and net loss from continuing oper
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
CDE Price Returns