Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI): Price and Financial Metrics
CDZI Stock Summary
- Cadiz Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 6.77% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 635, Cadiz Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.49% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.88 for Cadiz Inc; that's greater than it is for just 5.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDZI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTP, HMG, SPEX, EQS, and LOAN.
- Visit CDZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cadizinc.com.
CDZI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CDZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.76||52-week high||$13.15|
|Prev. close||$8.76||52-week low||$8.65|
|Day high||$8.90||Avg. volume||220,721|
|50-day MA||$9.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.10||Market Cap||236.56M|
Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI) Company Bio
Cadiz Inc. operates as a land and water resource development company in the United States. It engages in the water resource, and land and agricultural development activities in San Bernardino County properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Los Angeles, California.