Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDZI POWR Grades
- CDZI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDZI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- CDZI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.57% of US stocks).
CDZI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CDZI is 0.03 -- better than merely 10.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 120.74, CADIZ INC has a higher such ratio than 97.87% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CDZI's revenue has grown 90.04% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDZI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VVPR, RYAM, ERO, ALCO, and DK.
- Visit CDZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cadizinc.com.
CDZI Valuation Summary
- CDZI's price/earnings ratio is -5.6; this is 126.79% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- CDZI's price/sales ratio has moved up 99.8 over the prior 221 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDZI.
CDZI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -32.02%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -62.43%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -80.55%.
The table below shows CDZI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDZI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDZI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.07% of graded US stocks.
- CDZI's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 104th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AWR, OTTR, and PEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDZI.
The table below shows CDZI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.21||52-week high||$5.23|
|Prev. close||$2.18||52-week low||$1.48|
|Day high||$2.25||Avg. volume||255,109|
|50-day MA||$2.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.47||Market Cap||112.32M|
Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI) Company Bio
Cadiz Inc. operates as a land and water resource development company in the United States. It engages in the water resource, and land and agricultural development activities in San Bernardino County properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDZI Latest Social Stream
View Full CDZI Social Stream
Latest CDZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CADIZ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDZI as an investment opportunity.
Cadiz ( NASDAQ:CDZI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$7.81m (loss narrowed by 16% from 3Q...
Cadiz Inc. (NASDAQ: CDZI, CDZIP) ("Cadiz," the "Company") today announced a definitive agreement to acquire ATEC Systems, Inc., ("ATEC"), a leading provider of technologically-advanced, cost-effective groundwater filtration systems for community, municipal, agricultural and industrial use.
As Cadiz Inc.'s market cap (NASDAQ:CDZI) drops to US$112m, insiders might be questioning their decision to buy earlier this year
Insiders who acquired US$891k worth of Cadiz Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:CDZI ) stock at an average price of US$2.42 in the past 12...
Cadiz Inc. (NASDAQ: CDZI/CDZIP) ("Cadiz", the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has declared the following cash dividend on Cadiz's 8.875% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (the "Series A Preferred Stock").
Cadiz Inc. (NASDAQ: CDZI/CDZIP) ("Cadiz", the "Company") announced today that it will begin construction of three new groundwater wells at Cadiz Ranch in October and initial engineering study for the conversion of the Company's 220-mile oil and gas pipeline to transport water ("Northern Pipeline Project") has been completed. Once the three new wells are constructed and come online in early 2023, Cadiz will have 12 wells in operation with a total capacity of 36,000 acre-feet of water per year (AF
CDZI Price Returns