Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDZI POWR Grades
- CDZI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDZI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CDZI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.87% of US stocks).
CDZI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CDZI is 0.03 -- better than only 10.76% of US stocks.
- CDZI's price/sales ratio is 205.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.36% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CADIZ INC comes in at 90.04%, a number that bests 92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDZI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SABR, SSSS, ERO, CMP, and COLL.
- Visit CDZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cadizinc.com.
CDZI Valuation Summary
- CDZI's EV/EBIT ratio is -18; this is 187.38% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 225 months, CDZI's price/sales ratio has gone up 183.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDZI.
CDZI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 23.71%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -31.71%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -81.17%.
The table below shows CDZI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDZI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDZI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.07% of graded US stocks.
- CDZI's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 104th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AWR, OTTR, and PEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDZI.
The table below shows CDZI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDZI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CDZI, see our CDZI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
CDZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.06||52-week high||$5.23|
|Prev. close||$4.09||52-week low||$1.48|
|Day high||$4.10||Avg. volume||213,179|
|50-day MA||$4.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.11||Market Cap||226.98M|
Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI) Company Bio
Cadiz Inc. operates as a land and water resource development company in the United States. It engages in the water resource, and land and agricultural development activities in San Bernardino County properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDZI Latest Social Stream
View Full CDZI Social Stream
Latest CDZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CADIZ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDZI as an investment opportunity.
CADIZ INC. DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND FOR Q1 2023 ON SERIES A CUMULATIVE PERPETUAL PREFERRED STOCK
Cadiz, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDZI/CDZIP) ("Cadiz", the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has declared the following cash dividend on Cadiz's 8.875% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (the "Series A Preferred Stock").
Cadiz Inc. (NASDAQ:CDZI) insiders' US$828k purchase saw a boost of US$1.0m after market cap rose US$34m
Cadiz Inc. ( NASDAQ:CDZI ) insiders who purchased shares in the last 12 months were richly rewarded last week. The...
Cadiz's ATEC Water Systems Signs $10M Contract to Supply Filters for Utah's Largest Water District
ATEC Water Systems LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cadiz, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDZI), is pleased to announce that it was awarded a $10 Million contract to provide all wellhead filters required by the Central Utah Water Conservancy District("CUWCD") 's Vineyard Wellfield Groundwater Polishing Project ("Project"), a treatment facility that will deliver 60 million gallons per day ("MGD") or approximately 54,000 acre-feet per year of clean groundwater to central Utah communities. Under the contract, ATEC
Cadiz Issues 2023 Shareholder Newsletter Marking One Year Anniversary of New Board Chair Susan Kennedy
Today, Cadiz, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDZI) ("Cadiz", the "Company"), a clean water solutions company, published a new edition of CDZI Magazine, the Company's annual shareholder newsletter summarizing developments across the Company over the past year. The new edition features an interview with Cadiz Executive Chair Susan Kennedy reflecting on her first year in her role.
TECHNICAL REVIEW PANEL BEGINS WORK ON CADIZ WATER PROJECT
Cadiz, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDZI, CDZIP) ("Cadiz," the "Company") announced today that the Technical Review Panel ("TRP") responsible for technical oversight and environmental monitoring of the Cadiz Water Conservation and Storage Project ("Project") has been officially initiated by the County of San Bernardino and the Santa Margarita Water District ("SMWD").
CDZI Price Returns
Continue Researching CDZIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cadiz Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cadiz Inc (CDZI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cadiz Inc (CDZI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cadiz Inc (CDZI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...