Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI): Price and Financial Metrics
CDZI Stock Summary
- Cadiz Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 6.84% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 704.3, Cadiz Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.56% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.9 for Cadiz Inc; that's greater than it is for only 5.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cadiz Inc are NTP, HMG, SXTC, SPEX, and GWGH.
- CDZI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cadiz Inc's official web site, go to www.cadizinc.com.
CDZI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CDZI Price/Volume Stats
Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI) Company Bio
Cadiz Inc. operates as a land and water resource development company in the United States. It engages in the water resource, and land and agricultural development activities in San Bernardino County properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Los Angeles, California.