Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI): Price and Financial Metrics
CDZI Stock Summary
- For CDZI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.42% of US equities we're observing.
- CDZI's price/sales ratio is 791.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.57% of US stocks.
- CDZI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5.54% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cadiz Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WKHS, AMTX, LXU, LOAN, and MERC.
- Visit CDZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cadizinc.com.
CDZI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CDZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.20||52-week high||$13.15|
|Prev. close||$11.67||52-week low||$8.42|
|Day high||$11.86||Avg. volume||206,170|
|50-day MA||$9.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.06||Market Cap||385.13M|
Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI) Company Bio
Cadiz Inc. operates as a land and water resource development company in the United States. It engages in the water resource, and land and agricultural development activities in San Bernardino County properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Los Angeles, California.