Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDZI POWR Grades
- CDZI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDZI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CDZI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.6% of US stocks).
CDZI Stock Summary
- Cadiz Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 6.52% of US listed stocks.
- CDZI's price/sales ratio is 923.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.07% of US stocks.
- CDZI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.43% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cadiz Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIX, GOGO, NATH, FUN, and NCMI.
- CDZI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cadiz Inc's official web site, go to www.cadizinc.com.
CDZI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, CDZI's price/sales ratio is 34340.74% higher, now standing at 929.9.
- Over the past 205 months, CDZI's price/sales ratio has gone up 904.8.
- Over the past 205 months, CDZI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDZI.
CDZI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -31.2%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -95.32%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -7.7%.
The table below shows CDZI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.33||52-week high||$14.63|
|Prev. close||$13.55||52-week low||$8.30|
|Day high||$13.66||Avg. volume||237,576|
|50-day MA||$13.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.27||Market Cap||517.03M|
Cadiz, Inc. (CDZI) Company Bio
Cadiz Inc. operates as a land and water resource development company in the United States. It engages in the water resource, and land and agricultural development activities in San Bernardino County properties. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
CDZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDZI Latest Social Stream
View Full CDZI Social Stream
Latest CDZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cadiz Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDZI as an investment opportunity.
Cadiz (CDZI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Today, Cadiz Inc. ("the Company," NASDAQ: CDZI) is pleased to announce the closing of a new, long-term $50 million, 7% senior secured credit facility agented by B Riley Securities, Inc. (the "BRS Credit Facility"), successfully completing a $107.5 million financing package that has enabled the Company to reduce its total outstanding debt, lengthen debt maturity and provide capital resources for continued asset development activities.
Cadiz Inc. ("the Company," NASDAQ: CDZI) is pleased to announce today that it completed the acquisition of an existing 220-mile pipeline, the Cadiz "Northern Pipeline," making final payment of $19 Million to El Paso Natural Gas ("EPNG"). As California continues to address supply inequalities, infrastructure challenges and intensifying drought, the Northern Pipeline can provide new water conveyance access and supplement California's water infrastructure along an underserved, growing east-west rou
Cadiz Inc. ("Cadiz", the "Company" or "we") (NASDAQ: CDZI) today announced the pricing of its underwritten registered public offering of 2,000,000 depositary shares at an initial public offering price of $25.00 per depositary share, raising gross proceeds of $50 million before deducting underwriting discounts and other estimated offering expenses. The offering is expected to close on or about July 2, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Cadiz Inc. Announces Offering of Depositary Shares and Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
Cadiz Inc. ("Cadiz", the "Company" or "we") (NASDAQ: CDZI) today announced it has commenced an underwritten registered public offering of 2,000,000 depositary shares, each representing a 1/1000th fractional interest in a share of the Company's Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, with a liquidation preference of $25.00 per depositary share, to raise anticipated gross proceeds of $50.0 million before deducting transaction expenses, subject to market and certain other conditions. The Com
CDZI Price Returns