CECO Environmental Corp. (CECE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CECE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CECE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CECE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CECE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
CECE Stock Summary
- CECE's went public 29.13 years ago, making it older than 78.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CECE's current price/earnings ratio is 139.35, which is higher than 95.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.61, Ceco Environmental Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 14.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ceco Environmental Corp are FORR, FLOW, THR, ESE, and SCSC.
- Visit CECE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cecoenviro.com.
CECE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CECE's price/sales ratio is 47.06% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- CECE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- CECE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 105.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CECE.
CECE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.67%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.02%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -68.94%.
The table below shows CECE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CECE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CECE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.12% of graded US stocks.
- CECE's asset turnover comes in at 0.747 -- ranking 43rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- MOG.A, EKSO, and DRQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CECE.
The table below shows CECE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CECE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CECE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.00||52-week high||$7.72|
|Prev. close||$5.95||52-week low||$4.09|
|Day high||$6.16||Avg. volume||146,215|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.09||Market Cap||210.89M|
CECO Environmental Corp. (CECE) Company Bio
CECO Environmental Corporation provides a wide spectrum of products and services including dampers & diverters, cyclonic technology, thermal oxidizers, filtration systems, scrubbers, fluid handling equipment and plant engineered services and engineered design build fabrication. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CECE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CECE Latest Social Stream
View Full CECE Social Stream
Latest CECE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ceco Environmental Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CECE as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls CECO Environmental Corp. ( NASDAQ:CECE ), then you'll have to look at the...
CECO Environmental (CECE) has been selected to provide advanced exhaust solutions for a new clean energy, gas turbine power plant in New South Wales, Australia.As part of the order,
CECO Environmental to Deliver Advanced Exhaust Solutions for New Clean Energy Power Plant in Australia
CECO Environmental Corp. (Nasdaq: CECE), a leading environmentally focused, diversified industrial company whose solutions protect people, the environment, and industrial equipment, today announced its Thermal Acoustics Business Unit's Aarding branded solutions has received an order to deliver two customer designed exhaust systems for a new clean energy, gas turbine power plant, located in New South Wales, Australia.
CECO Environmental Corp. ( NASDAQ:CECE ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 10% in the last month...
No summary available.
CECE Price Returns
Continue Researching CECEWant to see what other sources are saying about Ceco Environmental Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ceco Environmental Corp (CECE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ceco Environmental Corp (CECE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ceco Environmental Corp (CECE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch