CECO Environmental Corp. (CECE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CECE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CECE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CECE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CECE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.98% of US stocks).
CECE Stock Summary
- CECE's current price/earnings ratio is 82.7, which is higher than 90.13% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CECE is currently 38.82, higher than 87.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CECE's price/sales ratio is 0.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 17.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CECE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCSC, MATW, TACO, GBL, and CRWS.
- Visit CECE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cecoenviro.com.
CECE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CECE's price/sales ratio is 47.06% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- CECE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- CECE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 105.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CECE.
CECE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -76.44%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 813.15%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -68.94%.
The table below shows CECE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CECE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CECE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.96% of graded US stocks.
- CECE's asset turnover comes in at 0.747 -- ranking 43rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- MOG.A, EKSO, and TAYD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CECE.
The table below shows CECE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CECE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CECE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.39||52-week high||$9.47|
|Prev. close||$6.95||52-week low||$5.95|
|Day high||$7.43||Avg. volume||103,169|
|50-day MA||$7.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.54||Market Cap||264.35M|
CECO Environmental Corp. (CECE) Company Bio
CECO Environmental Corporation provides a wide spectrum of products and services including dampers & diverters, cyclonic technology, thermal oxidizers, filtration systems, scrubbers, fluid handling equipment and plant engineered services and engineered design build fabrication. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CECE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CECE Latest Social Stream
View Full CECE Social Stream
Latest CECE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ceco Environmental Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CECE as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in CECO Environmental Corp. ( NASDAQ:CECE ) have power over the company. Institutions often...
Thermal Treatment Air Filtration Systems Market 2021 Is Booming Worldwide - Dürr AG, KBA-MetalPrint, CTP, Eisenmann, Catalytic, CECO Environmental, Cycle Therm, Wilcox MEGTEC, Tellkamp Systems
The Thermal Treatment Air Filtration Systems market report provides a detailed analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, segmentation market growth, market share, competitive Landscape, sales analysis, impact of domestic and global market players, value chain optimization,
CECO Environmental to Present Virtually at the Upcoming 23rd Annual H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference and the D.A. Davidson 20th Annual Diversified Industrials & Services Conference in September
CECO Environmental Corp. (Nasdaq: CECE), today announced that Todd Gleason, Chief Executive Officer, and Matt Eckl, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Virtual H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference on September 14, 2021. CECO's presentation can be accessed through the H.C. Wainwright conference portal for registered participants and in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website: www.cecoenviro/events.com. Management will also host one-on-one investor
The Independent Director of CECO Environmental Corp. (NASDAQ:CECE), Jonathan Pollack, Just Bought 4.5% More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the CECO Environmental Corp. ( NASDAQ:CECE...
Shares of CECO Environmental (NASDAQ:CECE) rose 4.0% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased 35.71% year over year to $0.09, which were in line with the estimate of $0.09. Revenue of $78,680,000 up by 4.67% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $76,340,000. Read More » Recap: CECO Environmental Q2 Earnings The post Recap: CECO Environmental Q2 Earnings appeared on Stocks News Feed .
CECE Price Returns
Continue Researching CECEWant to see what other sources are saying about Ceco Environmental Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ceco Environmental Corp (CECE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ceco Environmental Corp (CECE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ceco Environmental Corp (CECE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch