CECO Environmental Corp. (CECE): Price and Financial Metrics
CECE Stock Summary
- CECE's went public 27.01 years ago, making it older than 77.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.81, Ceco Environmental Corp has a higher such ratio than 25.51% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CECE has reported earnings growth of -504.25%, putting it ahead of just 2.97% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ceco Environmental Corp are STRA, OCC, HWKN, FORD, and KIRK.
- Visit CECE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cecoenviro.com.
CECE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CECE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.74||52-week high||$9.84|
|Prev. close||$7.73||52-week low||$6.53|
|Day high||$7.84||Avg. volume||56,079|
|50-day MA||$7.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.00||Market Cap||272.79M|
CECO Environmental Corp. (CECE) Company Bio
CECO Environmental Corporation provides a wide spectrum of products and services including dampers & diverters, cyclonic technology, thermal oxidizers, filtration systems, scrubbers, fluid handling equipment and plant engineered services and engineered design build fabrication. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
CECE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CECE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ceco Environmental Corp ranked in the 10st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ceco Environmental Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at -0.18%; that's greater than only 11.6% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, Ceco Environmental Corp experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 17.96% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|