Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. - (CETV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CETV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Central European Media Enterprises Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CETV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.48% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Central European Media Enterprises Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 19.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Central European Media Enterprises Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GTES, SSP, FUL, MIDD, and CINR.
- Visit CETV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cme.net.
CETV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CETV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.57||52-week high||$5.03|
|Prev. close||$4.58||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$4.58||Avg. volume||609,691|
|50-day MA||$4.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.98||Market Cap||1.16B|
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. - (CETV) Company Bio
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. operates as a media and entertainment company in Central and Eastern Europe. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
CETV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CETV Latest Social Stream
View Full CETV Social Stream
Latest CETV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central European Media Enterprises Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CETV as an investment opportunity.
Central European Media (CETV): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.08.Revenue of $135.5M (-26.2% Y/Y)Press Release...
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Reports Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2020
HAMILTON, Bermuda--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. announced financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2020.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 821 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
Concurrently, Moody's has affirmed the company's B1 corporate family rating (CFR) and its B1-PD probability of default rating (PDR). "The change in outlook to stable reflects our expectation of a weaker TV advertising market owing to the coronavirus outbreak and subsequent global macroeconomic recession, which has removed the possibility of a rating upgrade in the near term," says Víctor García Capdevila, a Moody's AVP-Analyst and lead analyst for CME.
We hate to say this but, we told you so. On February 27th we published an article with the title Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW and predicted a US recession when the S&P 500 Index was trading at the 3150 level. We also told you to short the market and buy […]
CETV Price Returns
Continue Researching CETVWant to do more research on Central European Media Enterprises Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd (CETV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd (CETV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd (CETV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch