Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. - (CHCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHCI POWR Grades
- CHCI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.48% of US stocks.
- CHCI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- CHCI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.14% of US stocks).
CHCI Stock Summary
- Comstock Holding Companies Inc's market capitalization of $50,024,436 is ahead of just 8.38% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Comstock Holding Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Comstock Holding Companies Inc's share price is greater than that of 88.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Comstock Holding Companies Inc are MOMO, CORT, EVR, SYNA, and PNTG.
- CHCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Comstock Holding Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.comstockcompanies.com.
CHCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CHCI's price/earnings ratio is 45.38% lower, now standing at 21.3.
- CHCI's price/sales ratio has moved down $0 over the prior 201 months.
- Over the past 201 months, CHCI's price/earnings ratio has gone up $9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHCI.
CHCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.02||52-week high||$15.72|
|Prev. close||$5.96||52-week low||$2.14|
|Day high||$6.02||Avg. volume||620,067|
|50-day MA||$5.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.18||Market Cap||50.03M|
CHCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CHCI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Comstock Holding Companies Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 45.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Comstock Holding Companies Inc, consider:
- Comstock Holding Companies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 7.27% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHCI Latest Social Stream
View Full CHCI Social Stream
Latest CHCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comstock Holding Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHCI as an investment opportunity.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
WASHINGTON and RESTON, Va., June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On June 11, 2021, Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHCI) (the “Company”) announced it has posted an updated investor presentation to its website, which can be accessed at https://ir.comstockcompanies.com/ About Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (“Comstock” or “CHCI”) is a developer, operator, and asset manager of mixed-use and transit-oriented development properties in the greater Washington, D
WASHINGTON and RESTON, Va., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc., (NASDAQ: CHCI) (the “Company”), announced financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021: Highlights of First Quarter 2021, as compared to First Quarter 2020: Total revenue increased by 19% to $8.3 million during the first quarter 2021, as compared to $7.0 million during the same period of the prior year.Revenue from asset management operations increased by 26% to $6.8 million during the first quarter 2021, as compared to $5.4 million during the same period of the prior year.Operating income increased by 57% to $300 thousand during the first quarter 2021, as compared to $191 thousand during the same period of the prior year.Net income increased to $250 thousand during the first qu...
Can You Imagine How Jubilant Comstock Holding Companies' (NASDAQ:CHCI) Shareholders Feel About Its 247% Share Price Gain?
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
We're really starting to get into earnings season with many of the biggest pre-market stock movers today connected to earnings news.
CHCI Price Returns
Continue Researching CHCIWant to do more research on Comstock Holding Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Comstock Holding Companies Inc (CHCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Comstock Holding Companies Inc (CHCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Comstock Holding Companies Inc (CHCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch