Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH): Price and Financial Metrics
CHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.90||52-week high||$136.02|
|Prev. close||$119.97||52-week low||$105.86|
|Day high||$121.23||Avg. volume||422,074|
|50-day MA||$127.28||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$121.35||Market Cap||6.09B|
CHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHH POWR Grades
- CHH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.41% of US stocks.
- CHH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CHH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CHH Stock Summary
- CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.8% of US listed stocks.
- CHH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.34% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL INC's share price is greater than that of merely 5.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL INC are AMEH, EVC, EXLS, OSW, and HURN.
- CHH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.choicehotels.com.
CHH Valuation Summary
- CHH's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 485.71% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CHH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHH.
CHH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.77%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 79.04%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 50.9%.
The table below shows CHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.72% of graded US stocks.
- CHH's asset turnover comes in at 0.535 -- ranking 38th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BDL, MAR, and CZR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHH.
The table below shows CHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH) Company Bio
Choice Hotels International franchises lodging properties under the proprietary brand names of Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Cambria hotels and suites, Quality, Clarion, Ascend Hotel Collection, Sleep Inn, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, MainStay Suites, and Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
CHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHH Latest Social Stream
View Full CHH Social Stream
Latest CHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHH as an investment opportunity.
Microsoft upgraded, Nike downgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Choice Hotels International, Inc.'s (NYSE:CHH) Intrinsic Value Is Potentially 35% Above Its Share Price
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Choice Hotels International fair value estimate is US$170...
Choice Hotels (CHH) focuses on incremental conversion and new construction brands to expand the reach of its franchise business. However, high costs are a concern.
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), one of the world's largest lodging franchisors, announced that its board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.2875 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable on October 17, 2023, to shareholders of record on October 2, 2023.
CHH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Choice Hotels International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch