Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHH POWR Grades
- CHH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.47% of US stocks.
- CHH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CHH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
CHH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHH is 4.02 -- better than 89.16% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.81 for Choice Hotels International Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.71% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CHH has reported earnings growth of 314.74%, putting it ahead of 93.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Choice Hotels International Inc are EVA, WMS, SABR, WNS, and GRIL.
- CHH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Choice Hotels International Inc's official web site, go to www.choicehotels.com.
CHH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CHH's price/sales ratio is 151.61% higher, now standing at 7.8.
- CHH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 30.3 over the prior 243 months.
- CHH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHH.
CHH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 67.77%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 96.98%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -33.72%.
The table below shows CHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.72% of graded US stocks.
- CHH's asset turnover comes in at 0.535 -- ranking 38th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BDL, MAR, and CZR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHH.
The table below shows CHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.78||52-week high||$157.46|
|Prev. close||$114.32||52-week low||$108.70|
|Day high||$115.39||Avg. volume||295,236|
|50-day MA||$118.54||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$136.42||Market Cap||6.23B|
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH) Company Bio
Choice Hotels International franchises lodging properties under the proprietary brand names of Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Cambria hotels and suites, Quality, Clarion, Ascend Hotel Collection, Sleep Inn, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, MainStay Suites, and Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHH Latest Social Stream
View Full CHH Social Stream
Latest CHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Choice Hotels International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHH as an investment opportunity.
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), one of the world's largest lodging franchisors, announced that its board of directors has declared a cash dividend on the company's common stock of $0.2375 per share. The dividend is payable on April 15, 2022, to shareholders of record on April 1, 2022.
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants CEO Mike DeFrino joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss recovery from the pandemic and recent Omicron variant, wage growth, the impact of home-share companies on hotels, and outlook as Americans are eager to travel again.
Marriott CEO Anthony Capuano serves up some hope on the pace of the global travel recovery.
The following slide deck was published by Choice Hotels International, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
How far off is Choice Hotels International, Inc. ( NYSE:CHH ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial...
CHH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Choice Hotels International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch