Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CHH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CHH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.34% of US stocks).
CHH Stock Summary
- Choice Hotels International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.33% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 161.72, Choice Hotels International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.1% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CHH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Choice Hotels International Inc are CAR, JAKK, DMS, HCA, and TEN.
- CHH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Choice Hotels International Inc's official web site, go to www.choicehotels.com.
CHH Valuation Summary
- CHH's price/sales ratio is 9.3; this is 541.38% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CHH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $65.8 over the prior 243 months.
- CHH's price/sales ratio has moved up $5.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHH.
CHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.37||52-week high||$123.77|
|Prev. close||$121.17||52-week low||$75.04|
|Day high||$120.50||Avg. volume||246,322|
|50-day MA||$116.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.78||Market Cap||6.63B|
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH) Company Bio
Choice Hotels International franchises lodging properties under the proprietary brand names of Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Cambria hotels and suites, Quality, Clarion, Ascend Hotel Collection, Sleep Inn, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, MainStay Suites, and Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
CHH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CHH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Choice Hotels International Inc ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 96%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Choice Hotels International Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.12% -- higher than just 12.06% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 61.55% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 50.45% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHH Latest Social Stream
View Full CHH Social Stream
Latest CHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Choice Hotels International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHH as an investment opportunity.
Choice Hotels (CHH) continues to expect robust domestic systemwide revenue per available room during the summer.
The hotel industry is focused on the provision of short-term lodging, including hotels and motels, as well as accommodation-related services. The hotel industry is split into two main categories of companies: C-corporation hotels, such as Marriott International Inc. (MAR) and Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT); and hotel real estate investment trusts (REITs), like DiamondRock Hospitality Co. (DRH) and Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK).
Choice Hotels International Provides Performance Updates at 2021 Goldman Sachs Travel and Leisure Conference
Patrick Pacious, president and chief executive officer, Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), spoke at the Goldman Sachs Travel and Leisure Conference on June 8, 2021.
Choice Hotels (CHH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Choice Hotels International, In found using ticker (CHH) now have 10 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 135 and 87 calculating the average target price we see 112.6. Now with the previous closing price of 120.58 this indicates there is a potential downside of -6.6%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 115.48 and the 200 day moving average is 108.5. The market cap for the company is $6,723m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CHH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Choice Hotels International, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a hotel franchisor worldwide. The company operates in Hotel Franchising and Corpo...
CHH Price Returns
Continue Researching CHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Choice Hotels International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch