Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHH POWR Grades
- CHH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.48% of US stocks.
- CHH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CHH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.8% of US stocks).
CHH Stock Summary
- CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.99% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.12 for CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for 84.94% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL INC's share price is greater than that of just 1.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WMS, VC, HCKT, MEDP, and EVC.
- Visit CHH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.choicehotels.com.
CHH Valuation Summary
- CHH's price/earnings ratio is 18.2; this is 41.09% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CHH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHH.
CHH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.77%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 79.04%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 50.9%.
The table below shows CHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.72% of graded US stocks.
- CHH's asset turnover comes in at 0.535 -- ranking 38th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BDL, MAR, and CZR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHH.
The table below shows CHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CHH, see our CHH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$119.30||Average Broker Recommendation||1.8 (Moderate Buy)|
CHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.19||52-week high||$150.41|
|Prev. close||$115.53||52-week low||$104.15|
|Day high||$117.63||Avg. volume||344,289|
|50-day MA||$120.55||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$117.82||Market Cap||6.03B|
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH) Company Bio
Choice Hotels International franchises lodging properties under the proprietary brand names of Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Cambria hotels and suites, Quality, Clarion, Ascend Hotel Collection, Sleep Inn, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, MainStay Suites, and Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHH Latest Social Stream
View Full CHH Social Stream
Latest CHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHOICE HOTELS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHH as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why Investors Should Hold Choice Hotels (CHH) Stock
Choice Hotels (CHH) benefits from expansion efforts, the enhancement of mid-scale brand and Radisson Hotels' acquisition.
Radisson Blu Mall of America Becomes First Hotel in the World with CarbinX™ Carbon Capture Unit to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Today CenterPoint Energy (NYSE: CNP) and Radisson Blu Mall of America, part of Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), announced the groundbreaking installation of a carbon-capture technology unit, CarbinX™, developed by CleanO2. This marks the first hotel in the world to use this innovative system that captures greenhouse gas emissions from heating equipment. The installation is part of a program by CenterPoint Energy, Minnesota's largest natural gas utility, to explore the potential of
Choice Hotels Welcomes Zooey Deschanel As Its "Fairy Hotel Mother" In New, Multichannel National Marketing Campaign Where Travels Come True
Today, Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) unveiled a multichannel national marketing campaign to help travelers avoid analysis paralysis and book their next trip with confidence. Starring multi-hyphenate entertainer Zooey Deschanel, the campaign promotes ChoiceHotels.com as an easy-to-use website, offering the best price guaranteed. By booking direct, travelers can find the right hotel with the right amenities at the right value for every type of stay.
Is It Smart To Buy Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE:CHH) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend?
Choice Hotels International, Inc. ( NYSE:CHH ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend...
Carnival (CCL) to Report Q1 Earnings: What's in The Cards?
Carnival's (CCL) fiscal first-quarter performance is likely to have benefited from strong demand for cruising, relaxation in COVID-related protocols and acceleration in booking volumes.
CHH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Choice Hotels International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...