Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CHH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.61% of US stocks.
- CHH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CHH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CHH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHH is 8.25 -- better than 95.92% of US stocks.
- CHH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CHH is more volatile than only 9.43% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Choice Hotels International Inc are IBKR, SEE, TVTY, SABR, and BCO.
- CHH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Choice Hotels International Inc's official web site, go to www.choicehotels.com.
CHH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CHH's price/sales ratio is 151.61% higher, now standing at 7.8.
- CHH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 30.3 over the prior 243 months.
- CHH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHH.
CHH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 100.03%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 35.36%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 774.07%.
The table below shows CHH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.71% of graded US stocks.
- CHH's asset turnover comes in at 0.535 -- ranking 39th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BDL, MAR, and CZR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHH.
The table below shows CHH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.19||52-week high||$129.84|
|Prev. close||$128.82||52-week low||$82.59|
|Day high||$129.64||Avg. volume||225,400|
|50-day MA||$119.53||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$113.35||Market Cap||7.19B|
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH) Company Bio
Choice Hotels International franchises lodging properties under the proprietary brand names of Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Cambria hotels and suites, Quality, Clarion, Ascend Hotel Collection, Sleep Inn, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, MainStay Suites, and Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHH Latest Social Stream
View Full CHH Social Stream
Latest CHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Choice Hotels International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHH as an investment opportunity.
WoodSpring Suites, an extended stay brand franchised by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), reached a significant milestone with the opening of its 300th hotel. The achievement was marked yesterday with the grand opening of the WoodSpring Suites Gurnee-Chicago North in Illinois, as well as a ribbon-cutting ceremony with Gurnee Mayor Thomas B. Hood and executives from Choice Hotels, developer Holladay Properties and management company J&P Asset Management.
Choice Hotels International, Inc.'s (NYSE: CHH) Ascend Hotel Collection recently added four properties to its global portfolio of independent resort, boutique and historic hotels: Haywood Park Hotel in Downtown Asheville, North Carolina; Elevate Hotel at Sierra Blanca Ruidoso in Ruidoso, New Mexico; The Inn at Leonardtown in Leonardtown, Maryland and The Leo Collection Detroit in Lincoln Park, Michigan. These new additions offer guests the chance to experience one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts an
Choice Hotels' (CHH) upscale brands, the Ascend Hotel Collection and Cambria Hotels, continue to drive the company's performance.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Choice Hotels International shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
Choice Hotels International, Inc.'s (NYSE: CHH) upscale brands, the Ascend Hotel Collection and Cambria Hotels, achieved impressive domestic room count growth of 24% year-over-year and outperformed local competitors in RevPAR share gains by 12 and 14 percentage points respectively in the first half of 2021. The success of Ascend, a global portfolio of resort, boutique and historic hotels, and Cambria, designed for modern travelers with a distinct local experience, further validates the company's
CHH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Choice Hotels International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch