Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH): Price and Financial Metrics
CHH Stock Summary
- Choice Hotels International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.16% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CHH is currently 56.01, higher than 91.45% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -57.55 for Choice Hotels International Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 0.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSKY, SIEN, LII, LEE, and SUP.
- CHH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Choice Hotels International Inc's official web site, go to www.choicehotels.com.
CHH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.15||52-week high||$114.83|
|Prev. close||$111.00||52-week low||$66.00|
|Day high||$113.14||Avg. volume||244,564|
|50-day MA||$108.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.13||Market Cap||6.17B|
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (CHH) Company Bio
Choice Hotels International franchises lodging properties under the proprietary brand names of Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Cambria hotels and suites, Quality, Clarion, Ascend Hotel Collection, Sleep Inn, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, MainStay Suites, and Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
CHH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CHH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Choice Hotels International Inc ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Choice Hotels International Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 85. Its equity weight surpasses that of 72.37% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.57 years comes in at -0.1%; that's greater than merely 13.65% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Choice Hotels International Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHH Latest Social Stream
View Full CHH Social Stream
Latest CHH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Choice Hotels International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHH as an investment opportunity.
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), one of the world's largest lodging franchisors, will report its 2021 first quarter earnings results before the market opens on Monday, May 10, 2021. The company will also hold a conference call at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time, during which Patrick Pacious, president and chief executive officer, and Dominic Dragisich, chief financial officer, will discuss the company's performance.
Tribune Publishing Company (NASDAQ: TPCO ) has acknowledged the receipt of a $680 million acquisition proposal from Newslight LLC, a joint venture owned by Stewart W. Bainum Jr., chairman of Choice Hotels International Inc (NYSE: CHH ) and Hansjörg Wyss, the former CEO of the medical device manufacturer Synthes. What Happened: The hedge fund Alden Global Capital, which owns roughly 32% stake in Tribune Publishing, had planned to purchase all of its newspaper assets and then sell the Baltimore Sun and two smaller Maryland newspapers for $65 million to a nonprofit controlled by Bainum. When Bainum … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Tribune Publishing Co has received a $680 million takeover offer from Newslight LLC, a bid that trumps an earlier proposal from hedge fund Alden Global Capital for the owner of the Chicago Tribune and the New York Daily News. Tribune said in a statement on Monday that its board had determined that the $18.50 per share proposal from Newslight, jointly owned by Choice Hotels International Inc Chairman Stewart Bainum and Swiss billionaire Hansjörg Wyss, was superior to Alden's bid.
Cambria Hotels And Cambria Estate Winery Announce Collaboration To Pair Upscale Experience And World-Class Wine
Cambria Hotels, an upscale brand franchised by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), announces a new collaboration with Cambria Estate Winery, part of Jackson Family Wines. The two female-led brands have joined forces to curate a unique on-site experience that encourages travelers to escape the mundane and savor life's simple pleasures. Starting in June 2021, Cambria Estate Winery will offer its Julia's Vineyard Pinot Noir and its Katherine's Vineyard Chardonnay at Cambria Hotels restaurants and bars across the country, as well as in the self-serve marketplace.
Choice Hotels (CHH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
CHH Price Returns
Continue Researching CHHWant to see what other sources are saying about Choice Hotels International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch