China Mobile Limited (CHL): Price and Financial Metrics
CHL Stock Summary
- China Mobile Ltd's market capitalization of $175,147,280,701 is ahead of 99.14% of US-listed equities.
- For CHL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, China Mobile Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are C, BHP, PEP, HSBC, and NKE.
- Visit CHL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chinamobileltd.com.
CHL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.10||52-week high||$55.84|
|Prev. close||$42.73||52-week low||$37.44|
|Day high||$43.14||Avg. volume||1,312,025|
|50-day MA||$40.17||Dividend yield||4.1%|
|200-day MA||$42.97||Market Cap||176.50B|
China Mobile Limited (CHL) Company Bio
China Mobile Ltd. provides mobile telecommunications and related services in Mainland China and Hong Kong. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Central, Hong Kong.