China Mobile Limited (CHL): Price and Financial Metrics
CHL Stock Summary
- CHL has a higher market value than 99.16% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $166,998,038,508.
- For CHL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, China Mobile Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Mobile Ltd are C, HSBC, BHP, PEP, and TOT.
- Visit CHL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chinamobileltd.com.
CHL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.09||52-week high||$55.84|
|Prev. close||$38.07||52-week low||$37.44|
|Day high||$38.18||Avg. volume||875,570|
|50-day MA||$40.27||Dividend yield||4.6%|
|200-day MA||$44.44||Market Cap||155.98B|
China Mobile Limited (CHL) Company Bio
China Mobile Ltd. provides mobile telecommunications and related services in Mainland China and Hong Kong. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Central, Hong Kong.