China Natural Resources, Inc. (CHNR): Price and Financial Metrics
CHNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$4.40|
|Prev. close||$1.85||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$1.92||Avg. volume||35,468|
|50-day MA||$2.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.40||Market Cap||15.75M|
CHNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHNR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 6,487.44%, CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.69% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC's share price is greater than that of 93.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 28.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be COLB, AAMC, CVRX, SXTC, and PUMP.
- CHNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.chnr.net.
China Natural Resources, Inc. (CHNR) Company Bio
China Natural Resources, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and mining of metal properties in the People's Republic of China. The company explores for lead, silver, copper, and other metal deposits. It holds interest in the Moruogu Tong mine that covers an area of 10.43 square kilometers located in Bayannaoer City, Inner Mongolia. The company is headquartered in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. China Natural Resources, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Feishang Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
CHNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHNR Latest Social Stream
View Full CHNR Social Stream
Latest CHNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHNR as an investment opportunity.
Aurora Acquisition (AURC) stock is rising higher on Monday after the company got an update on its planned SPAC merger with Better.
China Natural Resources (CHNR) stock is taking off on Monday after the mining company announced plans to sell Precise Space-Time Technology.
Navidea Biopharmaceutical (NAVB) stock is falling on Monday after the biopharmaceutical company got a major delisting warning.
Sonnet BioTherapeutics (SONN) stock is taking a beating on Monday after the company announced details for a public stock offering.
It's time to start off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching for Monday morning!
CHNR Price Returns