China Natural Resources, Inc. (CHNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHNR POWR Grades
- CHNR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.7% of US stocks.
- CHNR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CHNR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CHNR Stock Summary
- CHNR has a market capitalization of $40,785,698 -- more than approximately just 5.92% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 38.61, China Natural Resources Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.83% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CHNR's revenue has grown -42.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Natural Resources Inc are EDTK, PFIN, CGA, VALU, and CKX.
- CHNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Natural Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.chnr.net.
CHNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.27||52-week high||$3.65|
|Prev. close||$1.27||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$1.35||Avg. volume||671,309|
|50-day MA||$1.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.57||Market Cap||31.52M|
China Natural Resources, Inc. (CHNR) Company Bio
China Natural Resources, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and mining of metal properties in the People's Republic of China. The company explores for lead, silver, copper, and other metal deposits. It holds interest in the Moruogu Tong mine that covers an area of 10.43 square kilometers located in Bayannaoer City, Inner Mongolia. The company is headquartered in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. China Natural Resources, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Feishang Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHNR Latest Social Stream
View Full CHNR Social Stream
Latest CHNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Natural Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHNR as an investment opportunity.
The weekend has come and gone and that means it's time to get back into investing with a look at Monday's biggest pre-market stock movers.
China Natural Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHNR) (the "Company") announced today that it has agreed to acquire Precise Space-Time Technology Limited ("Precise Space-Time Technology") for consideration of approximately 104.1 million Chinese Yuan (US$16.1 million), which is a 20% discount to the value of Precise Space-Time Technology as determined by an independent valuation firm. The consideration will be comprised of 120 million shares of Feishang Anthracite Resources Limited (HK: 1738) held by the
No summary available.
CHNR Price Returns