China Natural Resources, Inc. (CHNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHNR Stock Summary
- China Natural Resources Inc's market capitalization of $30,249,393 is ahead of only 5.69% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 28.63, China Natural Resources Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.44% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CHNR's revenue has grown -42.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.95% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Natural Resources Inc are MSN, CGA, VALU, EDTK, and NPK.
- Visit CHNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chnr.net.
CHNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$1.88|
|Prev. close||$0.69||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$0.70||Avg. volume||120,247|
|50-day MA||$0.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.99||Market Cap||17.44M|
China Natural Resources, Inc. (CHNR) Company Bio
China Natural Resources, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and mining of metal properties in the People's Republic of China. The company explores for lead, silver, copper, and other metal deposits. It holds interest in the Moruogu Tong mine that covers an area of 10.43 square kilometers located in Bayannaoer City, Inner Mongolia. The company is headquartered in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. China Natural Resources, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Feishang Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHNR Latest Social Stream
View Full CHNR Social Stream
Latest CHNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Natural Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHNR as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investors!
Welcome back, trader!
It's the final day of trading this week and we're starting it off with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, although Amazon.com made...
China Natural Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHNR) (the "Company") announced today unaudited financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2021. The Company concurrently reiterated its expansion and diversification strategy, under which it is actively conducting due diligence as it explores compelling business opportunities in the healthcare and other non-natural resources sectors. As part of its strategy, the Company has already completed a major investment in Shanghai Onway Environmental Devel
CHNR Price Returns