Charah Solutions, Inc. (CHRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHRA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CHRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHRA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 109 days.
- CHRA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.5% of US stocks).
CHRA Stock Summary
- Charah Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.46% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.48 for Charah Solutions Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.64% of US stocks.
- Charah Solutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 38.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTT, CNR, STCN, SRLP, and HMHC.
- CHRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Charah Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.charah.com.
CHRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.96||52-week high||$6.63|
|Prev. close||$6.00||52-week low||$1.48|
|Day high||$6.06||Avg. volume||461,371|
|50-day MA||$5.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.92||Market Cap||181.35M|
Charah Solutions, Inc. (CHRA) Company Bio
Charah Solutions, Inc. provides environmental and maintenance services to the power generation industry. It is involved in the development, construction, and management of landfills for coal-fired power generation facilities, and new and existing ash ponds; and active pond management activities, including clean closure, cap-in-place, and design and construction of new ponds. The company also provides fossil services, such as coal ash management, silo management, on-site ash transportation, landfill management, and capture and disposal of ash byproduct; and manages combustion byproducts comprising bottom ash, flue gas desulfurization gypsum, Pozatec/fixated scrubber sludge, and fluidized bed combustion fly ash. In addition, it markets class C fly ash, class F fly ash, bottom ash and PriceLite, CFB ash, synthetic gypsum, pulverized limestone, and other products; and provides nuclear services consisting of routine maintenance, outage services, facility maintenance, and staffing solutions for nuclear power generation facilities. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
CHRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Charah Solutions Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Charah Solutions Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Charah Solutions Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Charah Solutions Inc over the past 2.94 years is -0.04%; that's better than only 17.92% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Charah Solutions Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.78. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.51% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHRA Latest Social Stream
View Full CHRA Social Stream
Latest CHRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charah Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHRA as an investment opportunity.
Charah Solutions, Inc.'s (CHRA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 13, 2021 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Steve Brehm - Vice President, Legal Affairs & Corporate Secretary Scott Sewell - President & Chief Executive Officer Roger Shannon - Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer Conference Call Participants Michael Hoffman - Stifel...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP Is Investigating Charah Solutions, Inc. for Potential Breaches of Fiduciary Duty By Its Board of Directors
Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP, a class action law firm dedicated to representing shareholders nationwide, is investigating a potential breach of fiduciary duty claim involving the board of directors of Charah Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: CHRA).
Charah Solutions (CHRA): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.09 in-line; GAAP EPS of -$0.12 in-line.Revenue of $52.11M (+1.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.01M.Press Release...
$527 Million of New Business Awards in the First Quarter of 2021New Awards Drive Growth in 2021 and BeyondCompany Closes on ERT Project and Mobilizes on New Job AwardsLOUISVILLE, KY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021/ Charah Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:CHRA) ("Charah Solutions" or the "Company,"), a leading provider of environmental services and byproduct sales to the power generation industry, today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Charah Solutions (CHRA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CHRA Price Returns