Charah Solutions, Inc. (CHRA): Price and Financial Metrics
CHRA Stock Summary
- Charah Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.03% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.16, Charah Solutions Inc has a higher such ratio than just 5.07% of stocks in our set.
- Charah Solutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 68.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LW, JBL, STKL, INT, and ADNT.
- CHRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Charah Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.charah.com.
CHRA Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
CHRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.96||52-week high||$3.83|
|Prev. close||$2.95||52-week low||$1.28|
|Day high||$3.09||Avg. volume||61,684|
|50-day MA||$2.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||88.76M|
Charah Solutions, Inc. (CHRA) Company Bio
Charah Solutions, Inc. provides environmental and maintenance services to the power generation industry. It is involved in the development, construction, and management of landfills for coal-fired power generation facilities, and new and existing ash ponds; and active pond management activities, including clean closure, cap-in-place, and design and construction of new ponds. The company also provides fossil services, such as coal ash management, silo management, on-site ash transportation, landfill management, and capture and disposal of ash byproduct; and manages combustion byproducts comprising bottom ash, flue gas desulfurization gypsum, Pozatec/fixated scrubber sludge, and fluidized bed combustion fly ash. In addition, it markets class C fly ash, class F fly ash, bottom ash and PriceLite, CFB ash, synthetic gypsum, pulverized limestone, and other products; and provides nuclear services consisting of routine maintenance, outage services, facility maintenance, and staffing solutions for nuclear power generation facilities. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.