Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHTR POWR Grades
- CHTR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHTR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CHTR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.52% of US stocks).
CHTR Stock Summary
- CHTR has a market capitalization of $136,386,885,000 -- more than approximately 98.28% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHTR is 2.58 -- better than 80.96% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.32 for Charter Communications Inc; that's greater than it is for 82.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Charter Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AXP, SCHW, RY, TGT, and NTTYY.
- Visit CHTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.charter.com.
CHTR Valuation Summary
- CHTR's price/earnings ratio is 38.2; this is 96.91% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 142 months, CHTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.5.
- CHTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHTR.
CHTR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 93.54%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 163.61%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4%.
The table below shows CHTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.09% of graded US stocks.
- CHTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.347 -- ranking 39th of 63 Communication stocks.
- TDS, CXDO, and USM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHTR.
The table below shows CHTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$734.41||52-week high||$825.62|
|Prev. close||$739.17||52-week low||$572.46|
|Day high||$741.32||Avg. volume||986,043|
|50-day MA||$768.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$683.42||Market Cap||135.00B|
Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR) Company Bio
Charter Communications, Inc., is an American telecommunications and mass media company with services branded as Charter Spectrum. With over 26 million customers in 41 states, it is the second-largest cable operator in the United States by subscribers, just behind Comcast, and third-largest pay TV operator behind Comcast and AT&T. Charter is the fifth-largest telephone provider based on number of residential lines. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CHTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CHTR Social Stream
Latest CHTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charter Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHTR as an investment opportunity.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We have processed the filings of the more than 873 world-class investment firms that we track and now have access to the collective wisdom contained in […]
Orbital Energy (NASDAQ:OEG) +5.4% post-market after its Gibson Technical Services unit was awarded a contract by Charter Communications (NASDAQ:CHTR) to construct 1,910 miles of rural broadband network in Virginia. The project is part of the Virginia Telecommunication Initiative, a program similar to the federal Rural Digital Opportunity Fund for rural fiber...
Orbital Energy Group Subsidiary, Gibson Technical Services, Awarded Additional Telecom Project By Charter Communications In Virginia
Orbital Energy Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OEG) ("OEG") today announced that its subsidiary, Gibson Technical Services ("GTS"), has been awarded a new project (the "Project") from Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR) ("Charter") to construct 1,910 miles of rural broadband network in Virginia.
Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) (along with its subsidiaries, "Charter") today announced that Tom Rutledge, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the Goldman Sachs Communacopia Conference on Thursday, September 23, 2021. Mr. Rutledge's remarks are scheduled to begin at 11:20 a.m. ET.
Charter Communications, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CHTR ) saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10% in the past couple of...
CHTR Price Returns
Continue Researching CHTRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Charter Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch