Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHTR POWR Grades
- CHTR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 70.58% of US stocks.
- CHTR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CHTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.67% of US stocks).
CHTR Stock Summary
- CHTR has a market capitalization of $59,851,321,876 -- more than approximately 96.3% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHTR is 6.03 -- better than 93.01% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.78 for CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS INC; that's greater than it is for 95.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNC, USB, BNS, CNC, and NSC.
- CHTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS INC's official web site, go to corporate.charter.com.
CHTR Valuation Summary
- CHTR's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 38.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 157 months, CHTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHTR.
CHTR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.12%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.74%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -15.92%.
The table below shows CHTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.17% of graded US stocks.
- CHTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 39th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CXDO, VZ, and TDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHTR.
The table below shows CHTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$392.69||52-week high||$693.09|
|Prev. close||$389.16||52-week low||$297.66|
|Day high||$393.30||Avg. volume||1,455,507|
|50-day MA||$349.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$451.71||Market Cap||61.13B|
Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR) Company Bio
Charter Communications, Inc., is an American telecommunications and mass media company with services branded as Charter Spectrum. With over 26 million customers in 41 states, it is the second-largest cable operator in the United States by subscribers, just behind Comcast, and third-largest pay TV operator behind Comcast and AT&T. Charter is the fifth-largest telephone provider based on number of residential lines. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CHTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CHTR Social Stream
Latest CHTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHTR as an investment opportunity.
Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) (the "Company" or "Charter") will host a virtual investor meeting on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 4:05 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). Following formal remarks, the Company will host a Q&A session.
Despite delivering investors losses of 42% over the past 1 year, Charter Communications (NASDAQ:CHTR) has been growing its earnings
Charter Communications, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CHTR ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last...
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Rajiv Jain’s GQG Partners as of the end of the third quarter of 2021 and assess their performance over the past 12 months. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Jain’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the […]
Insiders probably made the right decision selling US$62m worth of shares earlier this year as Charter Communications, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CHTR)) stock dips by 4.9%.
Insiders seem to have made the most of their holdings by selling US$62m worth of Charter Communications, Inc...
Charter Communications, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CHTR ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 17% in the last...
CHTR Price Returns
Continue Researching CHTRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Charter Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch