Charter Communications, Inc. - (CHTR): Price and Financial Metrics
CHTR Stock Summary
- CHTR has a market capitalization of $101,698,386,346 -- more than approximately 98.14% of US stocks.
- CHTR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,073.72 -- higher than 95.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CHTR's current price/earnings ratio is 81.36, which is higher than 92.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Charter Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AXP, TD, UPS, SBUX, and DEO.
- CHTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Charter Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.spectrum.com.
CHTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHTR Price/Volume Stats
Charter Communications, Inc. - (CHTR) Company Bio
Charter Communications, a cable operator, provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.