Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR): Price and Financial Metrics
CHTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$326.19||52-week high||$514.21|
|Prev. close||$333.34||52-week low||$297.66|
|Day high||$333.62||Avg. volume||1,108,838|
|50-day MA||$343.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$363.75||Market Cap||49.79B|
CHTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHTR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CHTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHTR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CHTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.78% of US stocks).
CHTR Stock Summary
- CHTR has a higher market value than 95.67% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $49,876,539,185.
- CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.55% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.45 for CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS INC; that's greater than it is for 96.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNC, USB, BNS, AIG, and ICE.
- Visit CHTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.charter.com.
CHTR Valuation Summary
- CHTR's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 50% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CHTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 163 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHTR.
CHTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 37.27%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.1%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.36%.
The table below shows CHTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.17% of graded US stocks.
- CHTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 39th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CXDO, VZ, and TDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHTR.
The table below shows CHTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHTR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CHTR, see our CHTR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$821.59||Average Broker Recommendation||1.68 (Moderate Buy)|
Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR) Company Bio
Charter Communications, Inc., is an American telecommunications and mass media company with services branded as Charter Spectrum. With over 26 million customers in 41 states, it is the second-largest cable operator in the United States by subscribers, just behind Comcast, and third-largest pay TV operator behind Comcast and AT&T. Charter is the fifth-largest telephone provider based on number of residential lines. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CHTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CHTR Social Stream
Latest CHTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHTR as an investment opportunity.
How Are Cable Companies Growing Their Wireless Businesses So Fast? T-Mobile Has a Guess.
Cable added hundreds of thousands of new wireless phone subscribers last quarter with this simple trick.
Why Investors Need to Take Advantage of These 2 Consumer Discretionary Stocks Now
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
Is It Time To Consider Buying Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR)?
Charter Communications, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CHTR ) received a lot of attention from a substantial price movement on the...
SPECTRUM PARTNERS WITH OVATION TV TO SUPPORT MADISON YOUTH ARTS CENTER WITH $10,000 STAND FOR THE ARTS AWARD
Spectrum is proud to announce the Madison Youth Arts Center is the recipient of $10,000 through the 2022-2023 Stand For The Arts Awards in partnership with Ovation TV that recognizes local arts, cultural and educational organizations and programs.
Charter to Participate in SVB MoffettNathanson Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) (along with its subsidiaries, "Charter") today announced that Christopher Winfrey, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the SVB MoffettNathanson Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in New York on Thursday, May 18, 2023. Mr. Winfrey's remarks are scheduled to begin at 11:00 a.m. ET.
CHTR Price Returns
Continue Researching CHTRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Charter Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...