Charter Communications, Inc. - (CHTR): Price and Financial Metrics
CHTR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $120,051,221,123, Charter Communications Inc has a greater market value than 98.14% of US stocks.
- CHTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 78.93% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Charter Communications Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 9.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Charter Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AXP, SCHW, HSBC, RY, and DCMYY.
- Visit CHTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.charter.com.
CHTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$616.07||52-week high||$681.71|
|Prev. close||$619.68||52-week low||$345.67|
|Day high||$624.50||Avg. volume||1,174,115|
|50-day MA||$629.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$601.13||Market Cap||119.35B|
Charter Communications, Inc. - (CHTR) Company Bio
Charter Communications, a cable operator, provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
CHTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CHTR Social Stream
Latest CHTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charter Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHTR as an investment opportunity.
Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) (along with its subsidiaries, "Charter") today announced that Christopher Winfrey, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Deutsche Bank Virtual Media, Internet and Telecom Conference on Monday, March 8, 2021. Mr. Winfrey's remarks are scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m. ET.
After a month of license assignment work, the FCC finally released the final C-band license bidders. The amounts paid by AT&T (T) and Verizon Communications (VZ) were shocking as well as the lack of bidding by the cable operators. My investment thesis remains more neutral on the wireless and media...
Verizon as expected emerged as the highest bidder for 5G wireless spectrum in a government auction, followed by AT&T and T-Mobile. Verizon stock fell in extended trading while T-Mobile stock popped.
A Justine PETERSEN loan made possible by Charter Communications changed Tiffany Wesley's life and kept her St. Louis-based business alive.
STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) (along with its subsidiaries, "Charter") today announced that Tom Rutledge, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the Morgan Stanley Virtual Technology, Media & Telecom…
CHTR Price Returns
Continue Researching CHTRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Charter Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!