Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHTR POWR Grades
- CHTR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHTR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CHTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.18% of US stocks).
CHTR Stock Summary
- CHTR has a market capitalization of $98,864,991,600 -- more than approximately 97.38% of US stocks.
- Charter Communications Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.53% of US listed stocks.
- CHTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGT, MDLZ, TFC, USB, and PNC.
- Visit CHTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.charter.com.
CHTR Valuation Summary
- CHTR's price/earnings ratio is 38.2; this is 96.91% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 142 months, CHTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.5.
- CHTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHTR.
CHTR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 444.66%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 421.24%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 93.54%.
The table below shows CHTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.17% of graded US stocks.
- CHTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 39th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CXDO, VZ, and TDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHTR.
The table below shows CHTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$482.97||52-week high||$825.62|
|Prev. close||$480.92||52-week low||$407.75|
|Day high||$484.27||Avg. volume||1,469,513|
|50-day MA||$464.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$553.67||Market Cap||77.59B|
Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR) Company Bio
Charter Communications, Inc., is an American telecommunications and mass media company with services branded as Charter Spectrum. With over 26 million customers in 41 states, it is the second-largest cable operator in the United States by subscribers, just behind Comcast, and third-largest pay TV operator behind Comcast and AT&T. Charter is the fifth-largest telephone provider based on number of residential lines. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CHTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CHTR Social Stream
Latest CHTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charter Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHTR as an investment opportunity.
Let's talk about the popular Charter Communications, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CHTR ). The company's shares received a lot of...
Introduction: Why is Altice USA Stock Down? Altice USA, Inc. (ATUS) shares closed at a new all-time low on Friday (February 18), falling 20% after Q4 2021 results released post-market on Wednesday. We downgraded our rating on ATUS from Buy to Neutral in November 2021; since then ATUS shares have...
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that Warren Buffett is selling. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Warren Buffett Is Selling These 5 Stocks. Value investors have once again come into the spotlight as inflation batters growth stocks. Warren Buffett, the chief of Berkshire Hathaway, […]
CHARTER PROMOTES SATYA PARIMI TO SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, PRODUCT AND STRATEGY FOR SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR) today announced the promotion of Satya Parimi to Senior Vice President, Product and Strategy for Spectrum Enterprise. Parimi will lead strategy and accelerate the expansion and addition of product solutions and features, including managed network services, wireless connectivity and cybersecurity, for Spectrum Enterprise, which provides enterprise-grade internet, networking, voice, video and managed services to Charter's largest business customers.
Weitz Investment Management, an investment management firm, published its “Hickory Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of +6.54% was recorded by the fund in the fourth quarter of 2021, outperforming its Russell Midcap benchmark that delivered a +6.44% return. For the calendar year, the […]
CHTR Price Returns
Continue Researching CHTRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Charter Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch