Charter Communications, Inc. - (CHTR): Price and Financial Metrics
CHTR Stock Summary
- Charter Communications Inc's market capitalization of $110,697,673,333 is ahead of 98.22% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,168.73, Charter Communications Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.86% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 88.56, Charter Communications Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Charter Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AXP, RY, DEO, HDB, and AMT.
- CHTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Charter Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.spectrum.com.
CHTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$504.08||52-week high||$517.07|
|Prev. close||$504.67||52-week low||$287.30|
|Day high||$507.36||Avg. volume||1,226,741|
|50-day MA||$484.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$423.35||Market Cap||108.27B|
Charter Communications, Inc. - (CHTR) Company Bio
Charter Communications, a cable operator, provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
CHTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Charter Communications Inc. To summarize, we found that Charter Communications Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CHTR, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.99 years, is 0.89% -- higher than 91.12% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Charter Communications Inc experienced a tax rate of about 6% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 24.5% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|