Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHTR POWR Grades
- CHTR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 76.65% of US stocks.
- CHTR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- CHTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CHTR Stock Summary
- Charter Communications Inc's market capitalization of $102,583,180,328 is ahead of 97.54% of US-listed equities.
- Charter Communications Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.15% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.07 for Charter Communications Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Charter Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SYK, TGT, ANTM, MDLZ, and ZTS.
- Visit CHTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.charter.com.
CHTR Valuation Summary
- CHTR's price/earnings ratio is 38.2; this is 96.91% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 142 months, CHTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.5.
- CHTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHTR.
CHTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 421.24%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 32.14%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.58%.
The table below shows CHTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.17% of graded US stocks.
- CHTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 39th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CXDO, VZ, and TDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHTR.
The table below shows CHTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$569.69||52-week high||$825.62|
|Prev. close||$572.16||52-week low||$568.82|
|Day high||$579.75||Avg. volume||1,221,129|
|50-day MA||$644.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$700.05||Market Cap||102.14B|
Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR) Company Bio
Charter Communications, Inc., is an American telecommunications and mass media company with services branded as Charter Spectrum. With over 26 million customers in 41 states, it is the second-largest cable operator in the United States by subscribers, just behind Comcast, and third-largest pay TV operator behind Comcast and AT&T. Charter is the fifth-largest telephone provider based on number of residential lines. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CHTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CHTR Social Stream
Latest CHTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charter Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHTR as an investment opportunity.
Hallstead, PA, based Investment company Peoples Financial Services Corp. (Current Portfolio) buys Danaher Corp, Goldman Sachs Group Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Vanguard Small Cap ETF, Kyndryl Holdings Inc, sells NBT Bancorp Inc, U.S.
Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) (along with its subsidiaries, "Charter") today announced that its subsidiaries, CCO Holdings, LLC and CCO Holdings Capital Corp., have closed on $1.2 billion in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2032 (the "Notes"). The Notes bear interest at a rate of 4.750% per annum and were issued at a price of 100.000% of the aggregate principal amount.
London, X0, based Investment company Sarasin & Partners LLP (Current Portfolio) buys National Instruments Corp, Illumina Inc, Splunk Inc, Entegris Inc, Charter Communications Inc, sells The Home Depot Inc, Welbilt Inc, Apple Inc, iShares Core U.S.
While Street Earnings overstate profits for the majority of S&P 500 companies, as shown in S&P 500 Companies That Overstated EPS by Over 75% in 3Q21, there are also many S&P 500 companies whose Street Earnings understate their true profits. This report shows: the prevalence and magnitude of understated Street...
Parsippany, NJ, based Investment company NuWave Investment Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Oracle Corp, Deere, ViacomCBS Inc, HubSpot Inc, Becton, Dickinson and Co, sells Johnson Controls International PLC, Charter Communications Inc, Eaton Corp PLC, Synopsys Inc, Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, NuWave Investment Management, LLC.
CHTR Price Returns
Continue Researching CHTRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Charter Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch