Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHTR POWR Grades
- CHTR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 84.42% of US stocks.
- CHTR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- CHTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.95% of US stocks).
CHTR Stock Summary
- CHTR has a higher market value than 98.22% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $129,292,919,448.
- CHTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 80.03% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Charter Communications Inc's share price is greater than that of just 0.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAT, IBM, MMM, BLK, and DE.
- Visit CHTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.charter.com.
CHTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$710.40||52-week high||$712.41|
|Prev. close||$685.30||52-week low||$485.01|
|Day high||$712.41||Avg. volume||1,116,924|
|50-day MA||$644.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$629.48||Market Cap||134.03B|
Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR) Company Bio
Charter Communications, a cable operator, provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
CHTR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CHTR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Charter Communications Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 508% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Charter Communications Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Charter Communications Inc over the past 5.74 years is 0.74%; that's higher than 87.67% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Charter Communications Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 10.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CHTR Social Stream
Latest CHTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charter Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHTR as an investment opportunity.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
As one of the world's greatest investors, Warren Buffett knows a thing or two about acquiring the best stocks to buy.
Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) (along with its subsidiaries, "Charter") today announced that Tom Rutledge, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the MoffettNathanson Media & Communications Virtual Summit on Wednesday, May 12, 2021. Mr. Rutledge's remarks are scheduled to begin at 11:00 a.m. ET.
(Bloomberg) -- The Biden administration’s multitrillion-dollar infrastructure proposal includes $100 billion to bring high-speed broadband to every American, an idea that might be expected to win applause from those who provide the service.But cable companies such as Comcast Corp. and Charter Communications Inc. that connect about two-thirds of U.S. homes that have broadband service fear the plan’s specific call for “future-proof” technology could leave them facing subsidized competitors.That’s because the traditional coaxial lines that cable companies still use to serve most of their subscribers don’t handle the upload speeds that consumer advocates say should be required to receive federal infrastructure aid. Many say subsidies should go only to systems that can download and upload tr...
Charter Communications (CHTR) is up 1.4% following its Q1 earnings report, where the company edged revenue expectations but saw profits more than double amid a still-growing customer base. Revenues rose by 6.7% to $12.5B, largely as expected, but with impressive growth in mobile revenues and double-digit gains in high-speed Internet...
CHTR Price Returns
Continue Researching CHTRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Charter Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch