Citizens, Inc. ($1.00 Par) (CIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CIA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.34% of US stocks.
- CIA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- CIA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CIA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Citizens Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Citizens Inc is reporting a growth rate of -954.19%; that's higher than only 1.67% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Citizens Inc's share price is greater than that of just 2.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRLN, CBTX, FCBC, UIHC, and GNLN.
- CIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citizens Inc's official web site, go to www.citizensinc.com.
CIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.66||52-week high||$7.06|
|Prev. close||$5.62||52-week low||$5.15|
|Day high||$5.69||Avg. volume||93,141|
|50-day MA||$6.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.98||Market Cap||280.76M|
Citizens, Inc. ($1.00 Par) (CIA) Company Bio
Citizens, Inc. provides life insurance products in the United States and internationally. The companys Life Insurance segment offers ordinary whole-life, burial insurance, pre-need, and accident and health related policies in the Midwest and southern United States, as well as ordinary whole-life policies and endowment policies to non-U.S. residents. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Austin, Texas.
CIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIA Latest Social Stream
View Full CIA Social Stream
Latest CIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIA as an investment opportunity.
Would Shareholders Who Purchased Citizens' (NYSE:CIA) Stock Three Years Be Happy With The Share price Today?
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But its...
Citizens, Inc. (NYSE: CIA) today announced that on April 12, 2021, final regulatory approval was granted, enabling the Harold E. Riley Foundation (the "Foundation") to transfer all of the Class B common stock back to Citizens, Inc.
AUSTIN, Texas, March 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Citizens National Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Citizens, Inc. (NYSE: CIA) recently announced its entrance into the Florida insurance market with a new product and new services that capitalizes upon Citizens' long history selling…
No summary available.
Citizens, Inc. (NYSE: CIA) today announced 2020 financial results showing a Class A loss per share of ($0.22) primarily driven by one-time expenses of $0.19 per share triggered by a change-in-control of the Company. Excluding this one-time expense, loss per share of Class A common stock was ($0.03)1 for the full year. Despite this distraction on top of the global pandemic, this outcome is consistent with the prior year.
CIA Price Returns