Citizens, Inc. ($1.00 Par) (CIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CIA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.12% of US stocks.
- CIA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- CIA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CIA Stock Summary
- CIA's went public 33.81 years ago, making it older than 89.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CITIZENS INC is higher than it is for about only 0.42% of US stocks.
- CIA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSBK, HTH, PCB, HMNF, and SHBI.
- CIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CITIZENS INC's official web site, go to www.citizensinc.com.
CIA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CIA's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- CIA's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIA.
CIA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.98%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -26.98%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 361.91%.
The table below shows CIA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.94% of graded US stocks.
- CIA's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 103rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- DGICA, JRVR, and ESNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIA.
The table below shows CIA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.39||52-week high||$6.99|
|Prev. close||$3.43||52-week low||$2.45|
|Day high||$3.44||Avg. volume||144,081|
|50-day MA||$3.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.13||Market Cap||171.23M|
Citizens, Inc. ($1.00 Par) (CIA) Company Bio
Citizens, Inc. provides life insurance products in the United States and internationally. The companys Life Insurance segment offers ordinary whole-life, burial insurance, pre-need, and accident and health related policies in the Midwest and southern United States, as well as ordinary whole-life policies and endowment policies to non-U.S. residents. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIA Latest Social Stream
View Full CIA Social Stream
Latest CIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIZENS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIA as an investment opportunity.
Citizens, Inc. (NYSE: CIA), today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Citizens National Life Insurance Company ("Citizens National"), a subsidiary of Citizens, Inc. (NYSE: CIA) announces its expansion into Texas with its Critical Illness Coverage product. After launching in Florida, Citizens National set its sights on expanding to allow more policyholders to have access to this important coverage product.
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In Citizens, Inc.'s NYSE:CIA) Stock?
Citizens (NYSE:CIA) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 22% over the last month...
Citizens, Inc. ("Citizens" or the "Company") (NYSE: CIA), today announced that its Board of Directors has unanimously authorized a new share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to $8 million of its outstanding shares of Class A common stock.
Citizens, Inc. (NYSE: CIA), today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022.
CIA Price Returns