Citizens, Inc. ($1.00 Par) (CIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CIA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.91% of US stocks.
- CIA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 127 days.
- CIA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CIA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CIA is -16.53 -- better than merely 1.08% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CITIZENS INC is higher than it is for about just 0.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CITIZENS INC is reporting a growth rate of 628.55%; that's higher than 97.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBFS, SHBI, UBFO, TRST, and BFIN.
- CIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CITIZENS INC's official web site, go to www.citizensinc.com.
CIA Valuation Summary
- CIA's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 61.54% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CIA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 37.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIA.
CIA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.53%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.64%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -9.92%.
The table below shows CIA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.94% of graded US stocks.
- CIA's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 103rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- DGICA, JRVR, and ESNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIA.
The table below shows CIA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.52||52-week high||$4.58|
|Prev. close||$2.49||52-week low||$1.92|
|Day high||$2.67||Avg. volume||31,897|
|50-day MA||$2.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.22||Market Cap||126.02M|
Citizens, Inc. ($1.00 Par) (CIA) Company Bio
Citizens, Inc. provides life insurance products in the United States and internationally. The companys Life Insurance segment offers ordinary whole-life, burial insurance, pre-need, and accident and health related policies in the Midwest and southern United States, as well as ordinary whole-life policies and endowment policies to non-U.S. residents. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIA Latest Social Stream
View Full CIA Social Stream
Latest CIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIZENS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIA as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 1o biggest funeral companies in the US. If you want to read about some more funeral companies in the US, go directly to the 5 Biggest Funeral Companies in the US. The funeral service sector is a relatively new one in the United States. Funerals in the United States […]
In this piece, we will take a look at the 20 biggest life insurance companies in the U.S. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Life Insurance Companies in the U.S. Even though one would suspect otherwise, insurance is one of the oldest industries in the world. Humans have been conducting trade since […]
Citizens, Inc. ("Citizens" or the "Company") (NYSE: CIA), a diversified financial services company providing life, final expense, and limited liability property insurance, today announced that it has entered into a white-label partnership with The Titan Agency ("Titan"), an independent insurance agency specializing in end-of-life products and services, to market and sell Citizens' newly developed life and final expense insurance products with the Titan brand.
Although meme stocks carry a not-so-great reputation, these ideas combine grassroots enthusiasm with relevant fundamentals.
Citizens, Inc. (NYSE: CIA), today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
CIA Price Returns