Cinedigm Corp - (CIDM): Price and Financial Metrics
CIDM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CIDM is -19.31 -- better than only 1.06% of US stocks.
- CIDM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.57% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cinedigm Corp is reporting a growth rate of 472.29%; that's higher than 96.84% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cinedigm Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be JE, RRD, MDCA, STAF, and CBB.
- CIDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cinedigm Corp's official web site, go to www.cinedigm.com.
CIDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.29||52-week high||$6.00|
|Prev. close||$1.35||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$1.42||Avg. volume||27,264,982|
|50-day MA||$0.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.01||Market Cap||167.49M|
Cinedigm Corp - (CIDM) Company Bio
Cinedigm Corp., together with its subsidiaries, operates as distributor and aggregator of independent movie, television, and other short form content in the United States, Canada, and New Zealand. The company operates through two segments, Cinema Equipment Business and Content and Entertainment Business. It manages a library of distribution rights to various titles and episodes released across digital, physical, and home and mobile entertainment platforms, as well as services digital cinema assets on approximately 12,000 domestic and foreign movie screens. The company distributes its products for various brands, such as Hallmark, Televisa, ITV, Nelvana, ZDF, Shout! Factory, NFL, NHL and Scholastic, as well as international and domestic content creators, movie producers, television producers, and other short form digital content producers. It also collaborates with producers, various brands, and other content owners to market, source, curate, and distribute content to targeted audiences through existing and emerging digital home entertainment platforms, including Apple, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Xbox, PlayStation, Sony, and cable/satellite video-on-demand; and distributes DVD and Blu-ray discs to wholesalers and retailers with sales coverage to approximately 60,000 brick and mortar storefronts, including Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and Amazon. In addition, the company operates various branded and curated over-the-top (OTT) entertainment channels, including Docurama, CONtv, and Dove Channel; and Matchpoint, a software-as-a-service platform to automate the distribution of streaming content and OTT channels. Cinedigm Corp. has a strategic alliance with Starrise Media Holdings Limited to release films in China theatrically and to digital platforms. The company was formerly known as Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. and changed its name to Cinedigm Corp. in September 2013. Cinedigm Corp. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in New York, New York.