Cinedigm Corp - (CIDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIDM POWR Grades
- CIDM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIDM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CIDM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.75% of US stocks).
CIDM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CIDM is currently 85.3, higher than 94.27% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For CIDM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 4.7% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.94%, Cinedigm Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.39% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cinedigm Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NCSM, UGRO, PAYS, HURN, and NMRK.
- CIDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cinedigm Corp's official web site, go to www.cinedigm.com.
CIDM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CIDM's price/sales ratio is 571.43% higher, now standing at 9.4.
- Over the past 217 months, CIDM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 217 months, CIDM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIDM.
CIDM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 28.89%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -69.57%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -357.76%.
The table below shows CIDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIDM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIDM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.03% of graded US stocks.
- CIDM's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 15th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- SIX, FUN, and WWE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIDM.
The table below shows CIDM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.53||52-week high||$2.95|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||2,363,180|
|50-day MA||$0.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.23||Market Cap||93.36M|
Cinedigm Corp - (CIDM) Company Bio
Cinedigm Corp., together with its subsidiaries, operates as distributor and aggregator of independent movie, television, and other short form content in the United States, Canada, and New Zealand. The company operates through two segments, Cinema Equipment Business and Content and Entertainment Business. It manages a library of distribution rights to various titles and episodes released across digital, physical, and home and mobile entertainment platforms, as well as services digital cinema assets on approximately 12,000 domestic and foreign movie screens. The company distributes its products for various brands, such as Hallmark, Televisa, ITV, Nelvana, ZDF, Shout! Factory, NFL, NHL and Scholastic, as well as international and domestic content creators, movie producers, television producers, and other short form digital content producers. It also collaborates with producers, various brands, and other content owners to market, source, curate, and distribute content to targeted audiences through existing and emerging digital home entertainment platforms, including Apple, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Xbox, PlayStation, Sony, and cable/satellite video-on-demand; and distributes DVD and Blu-ray discs to wholesalers and retailers with sales coverage to approximately 60,000 brick and mortar storefronts, including Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and Amazon. In addition, the company operates various branded and curated over-the-top (OTT) entertainment channels, including Docurama, CONtv, and Dove Channel; and Matchpoint, a software-as-a-service platform to automate the distribution of streaming content and OTT channels. Cinedigm Corp. has a strategic alliance with Starrise Media Holdings Limited to release films in China theatrically and to digital platforms. The company was formerly known as Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. and changed its name to Cinedigm Corp. in September 2013. Cinedigm Corp. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIDM Latest Social Stream
View Full CIDM Social Stream
Latest CIDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cinedigm Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIDM as an investment opportunity.
Fandor to Present Inaugural 'Fandor New Voices Award' at 29th Annual SXSW(R) Film Festival, March 11-20
Award Created to Spotlight and Elevate the Work of Under-Represented, Independent FilmmakersLOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2022 / Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM), the leading independent streaming company super-serving enthusiast fan bases, announced today that Fandor, the premier destination for cinephiles, will present its inaugural Fandor New Voices Award to one independent filmmaker as part of this year's South by Southwest® Film Festival (SXSW®), March 11-20 in Austin, Texas.Fandor elev
Cinedigm: Niche OTT Streaming Provider Pressured By Poor Sentiment And Overhang From Ongoing Dilution
No summary available.
Thinking about buying stock in Virgin Galactic, Preferred Apartment Communities, Cinedigm, Nokia, or AMC Entertainment?
NEW YORK , Feb. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for SPCE, APTS, CIDM, NOK, and AMC. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Cinedigm and Exeest Partner To Launch Matchpoint Debut(TM), a New Distribution Platform for Independent Content Creators
Debut™ will allow filmmakers from around the world to distribute to more than 80 streaming partners around the world including Cinedigm's owned and operated servicesLOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 16, 2022 /Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM), the leading independent streaming content and technology company, and Exeest, a global film and television marketplace company, announced the launch of Matchpoint Debut, a new distribution and sales platform for independent filmmakers and content creators. Debu
Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Laura Kiernan - Head of Investor Relations Chris McGurk - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John Canning - Chief Financial Officer Erick Opeka - Chief Strategy Officer and President of Cinedigm Networks Conference Call...
CIDM Price Returns