Cinedigm Corp - (CIDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIDM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CIDM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.94% of US stocks.
- CIDM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 162 days.
- CIDM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.92% of US stocks).
CIDM Stock Summary
- CIDM has a market capitalization of $87,666,557 -- more than approximately merely 18.86% of US stocks.
- For CIDM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.12% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,887.1%, CINEDIGM CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 98.78% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CINEDIGM CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MEG, IPI, EVOK, INDO, and HUSA.
- Visit CIDM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cinedigm.com.
CIDM Valuation Summary
- CIDM's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 22.22% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CIDM's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.9 over the prior 232 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIDM.
CIDM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 124.39%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.23%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.23%.
The table below shows CIDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIDM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIDM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.03% of graded US stocks.
- CIDM's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 15th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- SIX, FUN, and WWE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIDM.
The table below shows CIDM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.49||52-week high||$1.53|
|Prev. close||$0.48||52-week low||$0.39|
|Day high||$0.52||Avg. volume||1,677,429|
|50-day MA||$0.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.60||Market Cap||87.61M|
Cinedigm Corp - (CIDM) Company Bio
Cinedigm Corp., together with its subsidiaries, operates as distributor and aggregator of independent movie, television, and other short form content in the United States, Canada, and New Zealand. The company operates through two segments, Cinema Equipment Business and Content and Entertainment Business. It manages a library of distribution rights to various titles and episodes released across digital, physical, and home and mobile entertainment platforms, as well as services digital cinema assets on approximately 12,000 domestic and foreign movie screens. The company distributes its products for various brands, such as Hallmark, Televisa, ITV, Nelvana, ZDF, Shout! Factory, NFL, NHL and Scholastic, as well as international and domestic content creators, movie producers, television producers, and other short form digital content producers. It also collaborates with producers, various brands, and other content owners to market, source, curate, and distribute content to targeted audiences through existing and emerging digital home entertainment platforms, including Apple, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Xbox, PlayStation, Sony, and cable/satellite video-on-demand; and distributes DVD and Blu-ray discs to wholesalers and retailers with sales coverage to approximately 60,000 brick and mortar storefronts, including Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and Amazon. In addition, the company operates various branded and curated over-the-top (OTT) entertainment channels, including Docurama, CONtv, and Dove Channel; and Matchpoint, a software-as-a-service platform to automate the distribution of streaming content and OTT channels. Cinedigm Corp. has a strategic alliance with Starrise Media Holdings Limited to release films in China theatrically and to digital platforms. The company was formerly known as Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. and changed its name to Cinedigm Corp. in September 2013. Cinedigm Corp. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIDM Latest Social Stream
View Full CIDM Social Stream
Latest CIDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CINEDIGM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIDM as an investment opportunity.
Cinedigm Corp.(NASDAQ:CIDM), a premier streaming and entertainment company super-serving enthusiast fan bases, today announced that RetroCrush, the company's best-in-breed anime channel, launched today on Samsung TV Plus (Samsung's free ad-supported streaming television service) lineup of linear channels - CHANNEL 1441.
Celebrations may be in order for Cinedigm Corp. ( NASDAQ:CIDM ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
Cinedigm’s ‘Terrifier 2’ Continues to Break Records as the Hit Horror Film Descends Onto SCREAMBOX and Digital
Cinedigm announced today that the Company has seen a record number of subscriber sign-ups for its horror streaming service SCREAMBOX with the launch of Terrifier 2.
Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM shareholders incur further losses as stock declines 13% this week, taking one-year losses to 70%
The art and science of stock market investing requires a tolerance for losing money on some of the shares you buy. But...
Cinedigm ( NASDAQ:CIDM ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$14.0m (up 39% from 2Q 2022). Net...
CIDM Price Returns