Comp En De Mn Cemig ADS American Depositary Shares (CIG): Price and Financial Metrics
CIG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CIG is currently 1.68, higher than just 7.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that CIG's revenue has grown -16.17% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.84% of US companies in our set.
- Energy Co Of Minas Gerais's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Energy Co Of Minas Gerais, a group of peers worth examining would be ELP, ARD, CPL, TKC, and ABDC.
- CIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energy Co Of Minas Gerais's official web site, go to www.cemig.com.br.
CIG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.13||52-week high||$4.11|
|Prev. close||$3.03||52-week low||$2.85|
|Day high||$3.13||Avg. volume||3,661,450|
|50-day MA||$3.17||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$3.51||Market Cap||4.57B|
Comp En De Mn Cemig ADS American Depositary Shares (CIG) Company Bio
Companhia Energética de Minas Gerais S.A. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and trading of electric energy in Brazil. It also distributes natural gas. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.