Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais-Cemig ADR (CIG): Price and Financial Metrics
CIG Stock Summary
- CIG's current price/earnings ratio is 6.79, which is higher than merely 6.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Energy Co Of Minas Gerais is higher than only 3.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.88%, Energy Co Of Minas Gerais's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.57% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Energy Co Of Minas Gerais, a group of peers worth examining would be XELA, GOL, CTRM, BAK, and ELP.
- Visit CIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cemig.com.br.
CIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.38||52-week high||$2.98|
|Prev. close||$2.41||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$2.46||Avg. volume||10,518,723|
|50-day MA||$2.21||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||3.61B|
Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais-Cemig ADR (CIG) Company Bio
Companhia Energética de Minas Gerais SA engages in the generation, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity, gas distribution, telecommunications and the provision of energy solutions. It operates through the following segments: Generation, Transmission, Distribution, and Other Businesses. The Generation segment engages in the generation of electricity through hydroelectric plants, thermoelectric plants and wind farms. The Transmission segment engages in the electric power transmission business, which consists of transporting electric power from the facilities where it broadcasted to the distribution networks for delivery to final users. The Distribution segment engages in the supply electricity to consumers in the state of Minas Gerais. The Other Businesses segment engages in the telecommunications, national and international energy solutions, and exploitation of natural gas. The company was founded by Juscelino Kubitschek de Oliveira on May 22, 1952 and is headquartered in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
CIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIG Latest Social Stream
View Full CIG Social Stream
Latest CIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energy Co Of Minas Gerais that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIG as an investment opportunity.
CIG earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2020.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Comp En De Mn Cemig ADS (NYSE: CIG)Q1 2020 Earnings CallMay 18, 2020, 1:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, thank you for waiting.
CIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIGWant to do more research on Energy Co Of Minas Gerais's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Energy Co Of Minas Gerais (CIG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Energy Co Of Minas Gerais (CIG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Energy Co Of Minas Gerais (CIG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch