Colliers International Group Inc. (CIGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIGI POWR Grades
- CIGI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIGI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CIGI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.23% of US stocks).
CIGI Stock Summary
- COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.32% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 61.7, COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, CIGI has reported earnings growth of -171.3%, putting it ahead of just 9.43% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BURL, VRT, EYE, TCBX, and SLVM.
- Visit CIGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.colliers.com.
CIGI Valuation Summary
- CIGI's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.8; this is 3.73% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 224 months, CIGI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIGI.
CIGI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 90.01%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 56%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 81.77%.
The table below shows CIGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.92% of graded US stocks.
- CIGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.127 -- ranking 12th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- EXPI, MMI, and HGSH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIGI.
The table below shows CIGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.70||52-week high||$158.42|
|Prev. close||$94.20||52-week low||$84.16|
|Day high||$94.98||Avg. volume||87,711|
|50-day MA||$95.21||Dividend yield||0.32%|
|200-day MA||$114.51||Market Cap||3.94B|
Colliers International Group Inc. (CIGI) Company Bio
Colliers International Group provides a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include brokerage, global corporate solutions, investment sales and capital markets, project management and workplace solutions, property and asset management, consulting, valuation and appraisal services, and customized research and thought leadership. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIGI Latest Social Stream
View Full CIGI Social Stream
Latest CIGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIGI as an investment opportunity.
LRT Capital Management, an investment management firm, released its October 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The results in October were excellent, and its LRT Economic Moat strategy returned 7.38%. In addition, you can check the top 5 holdings of the fund to know its best picks in 2022. LRT […]
A national distributor of food packaging, janitorial and industrial supplies has apparently leased the 350,000-square-foot industrial spec in Greensboro from developer NFI Industries. Imperial Dade, which has several trucks outside the warehouse at 3801 Burlington Road, seems to be the tenant. The company is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, and has two facilities in the Triad, one in Whitsett and one in HIgh Point.
Demand for industrial real estate dropped in the third quarter of 2022 but remained a much sought-after investment target. But according to the managing director of St. Louis-based private equity real estate firm ElmTree Funds, the economy dictates that some of that investment activity should be tied to an available labor pool. “We look at a variety of statistics such as rental rates and vacancies, but we’re also taking a long-term view of the potential labor availability and those markets with
Even with a potential national recession, South Florida's office market is set for continued growth, a Colliers broker told the Business Journal. Kim Kretowicz, senior managing director of healthcare investment sales in South Florida for Colliers International, (Nasdaq: CIGI) said Florida's continued population growth has made medical office buildings an attractive sector to invest in throughout the Sunshine State, but particularly in Southeast Florida.
Colliers International Group ( TSE:CIGI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.11b (up 8.4...
CIGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIGIWant to do more research on Colliers International Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch