Colliers International Group Inc. (CIGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIGI POWR Grades
- CIGI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.42% of US stocks.
- CIGI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CIGI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.15% of US stocks).
CIGI Stock Summary
- Colliers International Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.28% of US listed stocks.
- CIGI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 82.71% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CIGI has reported earnings growth of -323.65%, putting it ahead of merely 6.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Colliers International Group Inc are USAK, CNFR, PLBC, MPB, and MRTN.
- Visit CIGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.colliers.com.
CIGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CIGI's price/sales ratio is 11.76% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- CIGI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.9 over the prior 210 months.
- CIGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 37.9 over the prior 210 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIGI.
CIGI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 831.77%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -31.36%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 72.57%.
The table below shows CIGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.92% of graded US stocks.
- CIGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.127 -- ranking 12th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- EXPI, MMI, and HGSH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIGI.
The table below shows CIGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.71||52-week high||$158.42|
|Prev. close||$107.96||52-week low||$97.39|
|Day high||$109.85||Avg. volume||91,399|
|50-day MA||$111.50||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$131.42||Market Cap||4.60B|
Colliers International Group Inc. (CIGI) Company Bio
Colliers International Group provides a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include brokerage, global corporate solutions, investment sales and capital markets, project management and workplace solutions, property and asset management, consulting, valuation and appraisal services, and customized research and thought leadership. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIGI Latest Social Stream
View Full CIGI Social Stream
Latest CIGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Colliers International Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIGI as an investment opportunity.
Ranking reflects strength of global brand and platformTORONTO, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leading diversified professional services and investment management company Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) has been named one of the top three global brands in commercial real estate by The Lipsey Company for the fifth consecutive year. Colliers’ ranking reflects the strength of the company’s global brand, platform, and continued industry leadership. “We take great pride in seeing our achievements ackn
Recognized as a top-rated global outsourcing company for 16th consecutive yearTORONTO, Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leading diversified professional services and investment management company (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is proud to announce that is has been named to the International Association of Outsourcing professionals’ (IAOP®) 2022 Global Outsourcing 100® list in the Leader category. This marks the 16th consecutive year Colliers has been included as a top outsourcing service provider and a
Colliers International (CIGI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.62% and 22.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Growth across all services, geographies drives full year revenue to exceed $4 billion milestone Fourth quarter and full year operating highlights: Three months ended Twelve months ended December 31 December 31(in millions of US$, except EPS) 2021 2020 2021 2020 Revenues$1,345.5 $913.7 $4,089.1 $2,786.9Adjusted EBITDA (note 1) 192.0 154.9 544.3 361.4Adjusted EPS (note 2) 2.25 1.79 6.18 4.18 GAAP operating earnings 138.4 79.4 (131.5)* 164.6GAAP diluted EPS 0.92 0.80 (9.09)* 1.22* Includes $471.9 m
Veteran brokers David Abbott, Laura Ford and Greg Inglin and Katie Nagle are the latest to join CBRE.
CIGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIGIWant to do more research on Colliers International Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch