Colliers International Group Inc. - Subordinate Voting Shares (CIGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIGI POWR Grades
- CIGI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.71% of US stocks.
- CIGI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- CIGI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.27% of US stocks).
CIGI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CIGI is 6.42 -- better than 94.55% of US stocks.
- CIGI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 81.02% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Colliers International Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -344.95%; that's higher than just 6.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Colliers International Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UNM, PRA, MOD, UHS, and PRI.
- Visit CIGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.colliers.com.
CIGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CIGI's price/sales ratio is 11.76% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- CIGI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.9 over the prior 210 months.
- CIGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 37.9 over the prior 210 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIGI.
CIGI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 5.01%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.35%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 65.01%.
The table below shows CIGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.14% of graded US stocks.
- CIGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.025 -- ranking 12th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- BOMN, CPTP, and ARL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIGI.
The table below shows CIGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.41||52-week high||$143.38|
|Prev. close||$131.84||52-week low||$60.24|
|Day high||$132.46||Avg. volume||68,710|
|50-day MA||$127.69||Dividend yield||0.08%|
|200-day MA||$108.64||Market Cap||5.61B|
Colliers International Group Inc. - Subordinate Voting Shares (CIGI) Company Bio
Colliers International Group provides a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include brokerage, global corporate solutions, investment sales and capital markets, project management and workplace solutions, property and asset management, consulting, valuation and appraisal services, and customized research and thought leadership. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIGI Latest Social Stream
View Full CIGI Social Stream
Latest CIGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Colliers International Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIGI as an investment opportunity.
Colliers International Group Inc. ( TSE:CIGI ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the TSX gainers with a...
Colliers International Group Inc.: Harrison Street Brings Alternative Investment Expertise to Canada
First closing of dedicated Canadian fund provides investing capacity of more than CAD$550 million for investments in senior living, student housing, medical office, life sciences, storage, and digi
First closing of dedicated Canadian fund provides investing capacity of more than CAD$550 million for investments in senior living, student housing, medical office, life sciences, storage, and digital assetsCHICAGO and TORONTO, Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harrison Street, one of the leading investment management firms exclusively focused on alternative real assets, today announced it is bringing its significant expertise investing in demographic-driven alternative assets to the Canadian ma
LRT Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of +29.68% was recorded by the LRT Economic Moat strategy for the Q2 of 2021, extending its 12-month returns to +42.18%. You can take a look at the fund’s top 5 holdings […]
Andy Zeng appointed as Managing Director for Guangzhou; takes on new challenge on top of existing leadership role
Leading diversified professional services and investment management firm Colliers (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) has today announced the appointment of Andy Zeng as Managing Director | Guangzhou, effective immediately.
CIGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIGIWant to do more research on Colliers International Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch