Colliers International Group Inc. - Subordinate Voting Shares (CIGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIGI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CIGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.68% of US stocks.
- CIGI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- CIGI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
CIGI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CIGI is 6.42 -- better than 94.61% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.8 for Colliers International Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 81.28% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CIGI has reported earnings growth of -344.95%, putting it ahead of merely 6.64% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Colliers International Group Inc are UNM, YRD, PRA, UHS, and CBRL.
- CIGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Colliers International Group Inc's official web site, go to www.colliers.com.
CIGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CIGI's price/sales ratio is 11.76% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- CIGI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.9 over the prior 210 months.
- CIGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 37.9 over the prior 210 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIGI.
CIGI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -31.36%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.07%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.58%.
The table below shows CIGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.68% of graded US stocks.
- CIGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.025 -- ranking 12th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- BOMN, CPTP, and ARL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIGI.
The table below shows CIGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.44||52-week high||$148.77|
|Prev. close||$145.05||52-week low||$63.46|
|Day high||$148.77||Avg. volume||69,610|
|50-day MA||$134.16||Dividend yield||0.07%|
|200-day MA||$114.63||Market Cap||6.17B|
Colliers International Group Inc. - Subordinate Voting Shares (CIGI) Company Bio
Colliers International Group provides a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include brokerage, global corporate solutions, investment sales and capital markets, project management and workplace solutions, property and asset management, consulting, valuation and appraisal services, and customized research and thought leadership. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIGI Latest Social Stream
View Full CIGI Social Stream
Latest CIGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Colliers International Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIGI as an investment opportunity.
A Triad developer soon will break ground on a 630,000 square foot spec industrial park just outside the Triad. Williams Development Group's planned Statesville Commerce Center, just east of Exit 47 on Interstate 77, will consist of two Class A buildings. The park will consist of a 370,136-square-foot building with 36-foot clear heights, 72 dock-high doors and 145 trailer spaces plus a 263,701 SF building with 32-foot clear heights, 33 dock-high doors and 73 trailer spaces.
In Dallas, there were about 8.9 million square feet of space available for sublease in Q3, while in Fort Worth there were about 1 million square feet of space available.
TORONTO, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Colliers International Group Inc. (TSX: CIGI; NASDAQ: CIGI) (“Colliers” or the “Company”) announced today that results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 will be issued by press release on November 2, 2021 at approximately 7:00am ET. The conference call to review these financial results will take place at 11:00am ET on November 2, 2021, and will be hosted by Jay S. Hennick, Global Chairman & CEO, and Christian Mayer, CFO. The numbers to use
Appoints global leader to action strategy and commits to science-based targets and Net Zero by 2030TORONTO, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Colliers, a leading diversified professional services and investment management company (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI), today released Elevate the Built Environment, its new strategic framework designed to embed environment, social, and governance (ESG) best practices across the organization. To address the material topics identified for the organization through stro
"It's valuable to be a part of your community and to keep growing things. It doesn’t move very fast sometimes … but when you pause and you look back, you can see things have come together and grown and moved Albuquerque that much more."
CIGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIGIWant to do more research on Colliers International Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch