Colliers International Group Inc. (CIGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIGI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CIGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.1% of US stocks.
- CIGI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CIGI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
CIGI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CIGI is 9.61 -- better than 96.48% of US stocks.
- CIGI's current price/earnings ratio is 66.64, which is higher than 91.72% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of -171.3%; that's higher than only 9.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VRT, BURL, JELD, CASY, and SLVM.
- Visit CIGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.colliers.com.
CIGI Valuation Summary
- CIGI's price/earnings ratio is 65; this is 173.11% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 227 months, CIGI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 46.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIGI.
CIGI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -79.95%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.52%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 126.34%.
The table below shows CIGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.92% of graded US stocks.
- CIGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.127 -- ranking 12th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- EXPI, MMI, and HGSH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIGI.
The table below shows CIGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.39||52-week high||$158.42|
|Prev. close||$103.08||52-week low||$84.16|
|Day high||$105.82||Avg. volume||54,775|
|50-day MA||$94.45||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$106.42||Market Cap||4.38B|
Colliers International Group Inc. (CIGI) Company Bio
Colliers International Group provides a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include brokerage, global corporate solutions, investment sales and capital markets, project management and workplace solutions, property and asset management, consulting, valuation and appraisal services, and customized research and thought leadership. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIGI Latest Social Stream
View Full CIGI Social Stream
Latest CIGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIGI as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO, Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) (“Colliers” or the “Company”) today announced that results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 will be issued by press release on February 9, 2023 at approximately 7:00am ET. The conference call to review these financial results will take place at 11:00am ET on February 9, 2023, and will be hosted by Jay S. Hennick, Global Chairman & CEO and Christian Mayer, CFO. Conferenc
Colliers International Group Inc. ( TSE:CIGI ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share...
Rental rates for warehouses shot up by nearly 32% in Broward County as the overall South Florida industrial sector continues to heat up. According to preliminary figures from Colliers International (Nasdaq: CIGI), the average asking rent for warehouse and distribution space in Broward County was $13.60 per square foot in the fourth quarter of 2022, a hike of 31.66% from the previous year. Broward County's fourth quarter warehouse asking rents were higher than the average $12.90 per square foot that Miami-Dade warehouse landlords request, or the average asking $12.07 per square foot rent in Palm Beach County.
Downtown Miami's Brickell office prices and demand continue to skyrocket. Here's how much it costs to work in the area.
Asking rents for office space in the Brickell Financial District went up by about 34% in a span of a year.
TORONTO, Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leading diversified professional services and investment management firm Colliers (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) announced today the appointment of Luke Dawson as Head of Global Capital Markets. Dawson will set the global strategic agenda for Colliers Capital Markets, which includes advising clients, providing value-added services to accelerate clients’ investment strategies, and connecting capital with opportunities across all asset classes around the world. I
CIGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIGIWant to do more research on Colliers International Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Colliers International Group Inc (CIGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch