Ciner Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (CINR): Price and Financial Metrics
CINR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.67, Ciner Resources LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 7.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CINR is currently 3.53, higher than only 15.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Ciner Resources LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ciner Resources LP are HEES, HOME, AMWD, ACU, and TILE.
- CINR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ciner Resources LP's official web site, go to www.ciner.us.com.
CINR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CINR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.25||52-week high||$25.62|
|Prev. close||$18.30||52-week low||$14.87|
|Day high||$18.44||Avg. volume||14,143|
|50-day MA||$17.91||Dividend yield||7.43%|
|200-day MA||$18.30||Market Cap||360.58M|
Ciner Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (CINR) Company Bio
OCI Resources LP engages in the trona ore mining and soda ash, which are raw materials found in flat glass, container glass, detergents, chemicals, paper, and other consumer and industrial products. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.