Ciner Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (CINR): Price and Financial Metrics
CINR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ciner Resources LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CINR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.63% of US equities we're observing.
- CINR's price/sales ratio is 0.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ciner Resources LP are SSP, PKOH, ARCO, PTNR, and SMTS.
- Visit CINR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ciner.us.com.
CINR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CINR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.60||52-week high||$14.49|
|Prev. close||$12.81||52-week low||$9.40|
|Day high||$12.96||Avg. volume||11,715|
|50-day MA||$13.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.28||Market Cap||249.05M|
Ciner Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (CINR) Company Bio
OCI Resources LP engages in the trona ore mining and soda ash, which are raw materials found in flat glass, container glass, detergents, chemicals, paper, and other consumer and industrial products. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CINR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CINR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ciner Resources LP ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 93%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CINR, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 66. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 23.26% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Ciner Resources LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CINR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CINR Latest Social Stream
View Full CINR Social Stream
Latest CINR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ciner Resources LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CINR as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ciner Resources LP (NYSE: CINR) filed its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 16, 2021. A copy of our annual report on Form 10-K is available to be viewed or downloaded at www.ciner.us.com by selecting the “Investor Overview” section and then the “SEC Filings” tab. Unitholders may also request, free of charge, a hard copy of our annual report on Form 10-K, which includes audited financial
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 16, 2021 / Ciner Resources LP (NYSE:CINR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 16, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Ciner Resources LP (NYSE: CINR) ("we", "us", "our", or the "Partnership") today reported its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ciner Resources LP (NYSE: CINR) will release fourth quarter and year-end 2020 financial results before the market opens on Monday, March 15, 2021 and will host a conference call on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the results. Those wishing to participate should call one of the following numbers and reference confirmation 2238705: Domestic (Toll Free): 1-866-550-6980 International: 1-804-977-2644 Conference ID: 2238705 The conference call will be made
Ciner Resources may delivered a positive earnings surprise Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Ciner Resources announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
CINR Price Returns
Continue Researching CINRWant to see what other sources are saying about Ciner Resources LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!