Ciner Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (CINR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CINR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CINR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CINR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- CINR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CINR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ciner Resources LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ciner Resources LP is higher than it is for about 86.22% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ciner Resources LP's share price is greater than that of merely 9.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ciner Resources LP, a group of peers worth examining would be UGP, SBRA, EBIX, LPG, and WRI.
- Visit CINR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ciner.us.com.
CINR Valuation Summary
- CINR's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 75% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 95 months, CINR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- CINR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 24.9 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CINR.
CINR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.31%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -13.89%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 275.18%.
The table below shows CINR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CINR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CINR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.29||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$14.25||52-week low||$9.40|
|Day high||$14.50||Avg. volume||13,120|
|50-day MA||$13.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.12||Market Cap||282.64M|
Ciner Resources LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (CINR) Company Bio
OCI Resources LP engages in the trona ore mining and soda ash, which are raw materials found in flat glass, container glass, detergents, chemicals, paper, and other consumer and industrial products. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CINR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CINR Latest Social Stream
View Full CINR Social Stream
Latest CINR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ciner Resources LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CINR as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, August 02, 2021--Ciner Resources LP (NYSE: CINR) ("we", "us, "our", or the "Partnership") today reported its financial and operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
ATLANTA, July 26, 2021--Ciner Resources LP (NYSE: CINR) will release second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Monday, August 2, 2021.
Ciner Resources LP (NYSE: CINR) will release first quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Monday, May 3, 2021.
Ciner Resources LP (NYSE: CINR) filed its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 16, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 16, 2021 / Ciner Resources LP (NYSE:CINR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 16, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
CINR Price Returns