Collectors Universe, Inc. (CLCT): Price and Financial Metrics
CLCT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Collectors Universe Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 409.87%, Collectors Universe Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.02% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Collectors Universe Inc is reporting a growth rate of 116.62%; that's higher than 90.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Collectors Universe Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IESC, CRD.A, TAIT, STC, and HNI.
- Visit CLCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.collectorsuniverse.com.
CLCT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.62||52-week high||$30.24|
|Prev. close||$24.25||52-week low||$13.05|
|Day high||$24.83||Avg. volume||68,732|
|50-day MA||$24.81||Dividend yield||2.89%|
|200-day MA||$23.60||Market Cap||227.27M|
Collectors Universe, Inc. (CLCT) Company Bio
Collectors Universe authenticates and grades collectible coins, trading cards, event tickets, autographs and memorabilia ("collectibles"). The Company also compiles and publishes authoritative information about United States and world coins, collectible trading cards and sports memorabilia. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Santa Ana, California.