Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (CLDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLDT POWR Grades
- CLDT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.48% of US stocks.
- CLDT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CLDT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CLDT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Chatham Lodging Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Chatham Lodging Trust is higher than it is for about 84.68% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Chatham Lodging Trust comes in at -40.08%, a number that bests merely 6.55% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLDT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASC, CXW, MLCO, GSAT, and SKT.
- CLDT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chatham Lodging Trust's official web site, go to www.chathamlodgingtrust.com.
CLDT Valuation Summary
- CLDT's price/earnings ratio is -21.9; this is 158.32% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 139 months, CLDT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
- Over the past 139 months, CLDT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 384.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLDT.
CLDT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.7%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -141.64%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -15.66%.
The table below shows CLDT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLDT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.21% of graded US stocks.
- CLDT's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 202nd of 458 Trading stocks.
- HST, DRH, and INN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLDT.
The table below shows CLDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.46||52-week high||$14.95|
|Prev. close||$12.60||52-week low||$6.83|
|Day high||$12.65||Avg. volume||294,539|
|50-day MA||$11.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.59||Market Cap||607.51M|
Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (CLDT) Company Bio
Chatham Lodging Trust is focused primarily on investing in upscale extended-stay hotels and premium-branded, select-service hotels. The company was founded on October 26, 2009 and is based in Palm Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLDT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLDT Social Stream
Latest CLDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chatham Lodging Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLDT as an investment opportunity.
Updated on August 12th, 2021 by Bob Ciura Real Estate Investment Trusts are popular investments among income investors, and for obvious reasons. They are required to pass along the vast majority of their earnings in order to retain a favorable tax structure, which often results in very high dividend yields across the asset class. You  The post Monthly Dividend Stock In Focus: Chatham Lodging Trust appeared first on Sure Dividend .
David J. Grissen Appointed Member of the Board of Trustees at Chatham Lodging Trust in Palm Beach - FL, USA
Chatham Lodging Trust (NYSE: CLDT), a lodging real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in upscale, extended-stay hotels and premium-branded, select-service hotels and owns 41 hotels, today announced the appointment of David J. Grissen to the
Ethel Isaacs Williams Appointed Member of the Board of Trustees at Chatham Lodging Trust in Palm Beach - FL, USA
Chatham Lodging Trust (NYSE: CLDT), a lodging real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in upscale, extended-stay hotels and premium-branded, select-service hotels and owns 41 hotels, today announced the appointment of Ethel Isaacs Williams t
People on the move at Valor, Chatham, more - Hotel Business | Hotel Business Valor Hospitality has added a new corporate director of design and development, while Chatham Lodging Trust has added to board members, in this look at personnel moves in the industry. Valor Hospitality Partners Valor Hospitality Partners, a global, full-service hotel management company, has appointed Paige Harris as corporate director of design and development. In this  People on the move at Valor, Chatham, more - Hotel Business appeared first on Hotel Business | Hotel Business - The leading source of hospitality news for owners, developers, designers, brokers, brands, management companies, lenders, REITs & asset managers.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., August 10, 2021--Chatham Lodging Enhances Board with Appointment of Two Trustees
CLDT Price Returns