Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (CLDT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLDT POWR Grades
- CLDT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- CLDT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CLDT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CLDT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Chatham Lodging Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Chatham Lodging Trust is higher than it is for about 79.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Chatham Lodging Trust is reporting a growth rate of -112.63%; that's higher than merely 16.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLDT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RLJ, SXC, GNK, VIST, and ICD.
- CLDT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chatham Lodging Trust's official web site, go to www.chathamlodgingtrust.com.
CLDT Valuation Summary
- CLDT's price/earnings ratio is -21.9; this is 158.32% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 139 months, CLDT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
- Over the past 139 months, CLDT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 384.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLDT.
CLDT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 105.23%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.05%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -72.43%.
The table below shows CLDT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLDT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLDT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.32% of graded US stocks.
- CLDT's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 201st of 444 Trading stocks.
- HST, DRH, and AHT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLDT.
The table below shows CLDT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLDT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLDT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.96||52-week high||$15.12|
|Prev. close||$11.94||52-week low||$11.00|
|Day high||$12.04||Avg. volume||329,518|
|50-day MA||$13.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.03||Market Cap||583.71M|
Chatham Lodging Trust (REIT) Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (CLDT) Company Bio
Chatham Lodging Trust is focused primarily on investing in upscale extended-stay hotels and premium-branded, select-service hotels. The company was founded on October 26, 2009 and is based in Palm Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLDT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLDT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLDT Social Stream
Latest CLDT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chatham Lodging Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLDT as an investment opportunity.
Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 10:30 AM ET Company Participants Jeff Fisher – Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Wegner – Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Dennis Craven – Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Chris Daly – Investor...
Chatham Lodging (CLDT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -25% and 9.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., February 24, 2022--Chatham Lodging Trust Announces Solid Fourth Quarter 2021 Results
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., February 22, 2022--Chatham Lodging Announces Date of 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
The company manages two other Home2 Suites by Hilton hotels and manages 29 other Hilton-branded hotels.
CLDT Price Returns