China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd. (CLEU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLEU POWR Grades
- CLEU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLEU is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CLEU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CLEU Stock Summary
- CLEU has a market capitalization of $17,893,785 -- more than approximately merely 5.79% of US stocks.
- CLEU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CLEU's current price/earnings ratio is 663.4, which is higher than 99.26% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLEU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHLS, PGNY, EXPI, FAMI, and AREB.
- Visit CLEU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chinaliberal.com.
CLEU Valuation Summary
- CLEU's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 100% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 33 months, CLEU's price/earnings ratio has gone up 641.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLEU.
CLEU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLEU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.61% of graded US stocks.
- CLEU's asset turnover comes in at 0.512 -- ranking 30th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLEU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLEU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLEU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.81||52-week high||$3.02|
|Prev. close||$0.82||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$0.85||Avg. volume||195,439|
|50-day MA||$0.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.04||Market Cap||11.22M|
China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd. (CLEU) Company Bio
China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd., through its subsidiary, engages in the provision of educational services and programs. It operates through the following segments: Joint Education Programs, Textbook Sales, Overseas Study Consulting, and Technological Consulting for Smart Campus Solutions. The Joint Education Programs segment refers to the Sino-foreign jointly managed academic programs. The Textbook Sales segment includes textbooks and course materials. The Technological Consulting for Smart Campus Solutions segment offers campus intranet solution buildout, school management software customization, smart devices, installation and testing, and school management data collection and analysis. The company was founded on February 25, 2019 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLEU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLEU Latest Social Stream
View Full CLEU Social Stream
Latest CLEU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHINA LIBERAL EDUCATION HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLEU as an investment opportunity.
China Liberal Education''s (NASDAQ: CLEU ) short percent of float has fallen 17.88% since its last report. The company recently reported that it has 492 thousand shares sold short , which is 4.18% of all regular shares that are available for trading. Based on its trading volume, it would take traders 0.5 days to cover their short positions on average. Why Short Interest Matters Short interest is the number of shares that have been sold short but have not yet been covered or closed out. Short selling is when a trader sells shares of a company they do not own, with the hope that the price will fall. Traders make money from short selling if the price of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
China Liberal Education press release (CLEU): 1H GAAP EPS of $0.09.Revenue of $2.74M (+48.1% Y/Y).Shares +4.03% PM.
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited Reports Financial Results for the First Six Months of Fiscal Year 2022
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: CLEU) ("China Liberal", the "Company", "we", "our", or "us"), a China-based company that provides smart campus solutions and other educational services, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first six months of fiscal year 2022 ended June 30, 2022.
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited Enters into an Agreement and Plan of Merger with AIWAYS Holdings Limited, a Global New Energy Vehicle Brand
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: CLEU) (the "Company" or "China Liberal"), a China-based company that provides smart campus solutions and other educational services, and AIWAYS Holdings Limited ("AIWAYS"), a global new energy vehicle brand, today announced that they have entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Merger Agreement"), pursuant to which AIWAYS will merge with a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, and the issued and outstanding share capital of AIWAYS wi
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: CLEU) ("China Liberal," the "Company," or "we"), a China-based company that provides smart campus solutions and other educational services, today announced that the Company received a written notification (the "Notification Letter") from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on October 26, 2022, informing the Company that it has regained compliance with the Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement and the m
CLEU Price Returns