China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd. (CLEU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLEU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.56||52-week high||$1.67|
|Prev. close||$0.56||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.61||Avg. volume||256,713|
|50-day MA||$0.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.87||Market Cap||17.69M|
CLEU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLEU POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLEU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLEU is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 67 days.
- CLEU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.07% of US stocks).
CLEU Stock Summary
- For CLEU, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 4.27% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.06%, CHINA LIBERAL EDUCATION HOLDINGS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.1% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CHINA LIBERAL EDUCATION HOLDINGS LTD comes in at 131%, a number that bests 95.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLEU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TWKS, LFST, FN, EEIQ, and CHCI.
- CLEU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHINA LIBERAL EDUCATION HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.chinaliberal.com.
CLEU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CLEU's price/sales ratio is 5.56% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- CLEU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 33.2 over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLEU.
CLEU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLEU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.61% of graded US stocks.
- CLEU's asset turnover comes in at 0.512 -- ranking 30th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLEU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd. (CLEU) Company Bio
China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd., through its subsidiary, engages in the provision of educational services and programs. It operates through the following segments: Joint Education Programs, Textbook Sales, Overseas Study Consulting, and Technological Consulting for Smart Campus Solutions. The Joint Education Programs segment refers to the Sino-foreign jointly managed academic programs. The Textbook Sales segment includes textbooks and course materials. The Technological Consulting for Smart Campus Solutions segment offers campus intranet solution buildout, school management software customization, smart devices, installation and testing, and school management data collection and analysis. The company was founded on February 25, 2019 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLEU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLEU Latest Social Stream
View Full CLEU Social Stream
Latest CLEU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHINA LIBERAL EDUCATION HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLEU as an investment opportunity.
China Liberal Education GAAP EPS of -$0.07, revenue of $11.6M
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited Reports Financial Results for Fiscal Year 2022
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: CLEU) ("China Liberal", the "Company", "we", "our", or "us"), a China-based company that operates two colleges and provides smart campus solutions and other educational services, today announced its audited financial results for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022.
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited Announces the Termination of Merger Agreement with AIWAYS Holdings Limited
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: CLEU) ("China Liberal," the "Company," or "we"), a China-based company that provides smart campus solutions and other educational services, today announced that effective April 30, 2023, it terminated its previously announced Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Merger Agreement") with AIWAYS Holdings Limited ("AIWAYS"), a global new energy vehicle brand, by sending written notice to AIWAYS.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on Tuesday!
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited Receives Nasdaq Notification Regarding Minimum Bid Price Deficiency
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: CLEU) ("China Liberal," the "Company," or "we"), a China-based company that provides smart campus solutions and other educational services, today announced that the Company received a written notification (the "Notification Letter") from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on February 15, 2023, notifying the Company that it is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth in the Nasdaq Listing Rules for continued listing o
CLEU Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...