China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd. (CLEU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLEU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CLEU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.16% of US stocks.
- CLEU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CLEU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.03% of US stocks).
CLEU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,560,438, CHINA LIBERAL EDUCATION HOLDINGS LTD has a greater market value than merely 3.66% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CHINA LIBERAL EDUCATION HOLDINGS LTD is higher than it is for about only 5.77% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CLEU comes in at -231.33% -- higher than that of only 2.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHINA LIBERAL EDUCATION HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be FAMI, PRVA, LFST, PGNY, and MYNZ.
- CLEU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHINA LIBERAL EDUCATION HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.chinaliberal.com.
CLEU Valuation Summary
- CLEU's price/earnings ratio is -10; this is 152.08% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- CLEU's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLEU.
CLEU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLEU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.61% of graded US stocks.
- CLEU's asset turnover comes in at 0.512 -- ranking 30th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLEU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLEU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLEU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.80||52-week high||$3.02|
|Prev. close||$0.87||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$0.92||Avg. volume||1,034,346|
|50-day MA||$0.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.08||Market Cap||11.06M|
China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd. (CLEU) Company Bio
China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd., through its subsidiary, engages in the provision of educational services and programs. It operates through the following segments: Joint Education Programs, Textbook Sales, Overseas Study Consulting, and Technological Consulting for Smart Campus Solutions. The Joint Education Programs segment refers to the Sino-foreign jointly managed academic programs. The Textbook Sales segment includes textbooks and course materials. The Technological Consulting for Smart Campus Solutions segment offers campus intranet solution buildout, school management software customization, smart devices, installation and testing, and school management data collection and analysis. The company was founded on February 25, 2019 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLEU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLEU Latest Social Stream
View Full CLEU Social Stream
Latest CLEU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHINA LIBERAL EDUCATION HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLEU as an investment opportunity.
Shares of China Liberal Education Holdings (NASDAQ:CLEU) are surging today after the company signed a non-binding letter of intent to acquire Aiways Holdings. The latter manufactures electric vehicles. The terms of the LOI indicate a valuation between $5 billion and $6 billion for Aiways. At present, both companies are conducting due diligence reviews and working towards a definitive agreement. Aiways currently target the mid-price new electric vehicle (NEV) segment in China and the EU. Its plant in China presently has an annual capacity of 150,000 vehicles.
From Education To Electric Vehicle - What's On The Cards For China Liberal Education's Like For EV Brand Aiways
China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: CLEU) has entered into a non-binding letter of intent (LOI) to acquire all the outstanding equity interest in the new electric vehicle brand Aiways Holdings Limited. China Liberal Education is a China-based company that provides smart campus solutions and other educational services. The acquisition would value all the equity interests of Aiways at an aggregate amount ranging from $5.0 billion to $6.0 billion. On the closing of the deal, all the equit
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: CLEU) (the "Company," "ListCo" or "our"), a China-based company that provides smart campus solutions and other educational services, today announced that it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent ("LOI") with Aiways Holdings Limited ("Aiways"), a global new electric vehicle brand, to acquire all the outstanding equity interest of Aiways (the "Acquisition").
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited Announces Closing of Acquisition of Wanwang Investment Limited
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: CLEU) ("China Liberal," the "Company," or "we"), a China-based company that provides smart campus solutions and other educational services, today announced that it has closed its previously announced acquisition of Wanwang Investment Limited ("Wanwang"), the operator of an independent three-year college and a four-year college in China with a total student enrollment of over 4,200. This acquisition represents a transformational milestone for Chin
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited Completes Acquisition of Oriental Wisdom Cultural Development Co., Ltd.
China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: CLEU) ("China Liberal," the "Company," or "we"), a China-based company that provides smart campus solutions and other educational services, today announced that it closed the transactions contemplated by the Stock Purchase Agreement entered into on June 9, 2022 by and among the Company, China Liberal (Beijing) Education Technology Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, Oriental Wisdom Cultural Development Co., Ltd., the acquired com
CLEU Price Returns