Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (CLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLF POWR Grades
- CLF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.82% of US stocks.
- CLF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CLF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CLF Stock Summary
- CLF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,031.85 -- higher than 95.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cleveland-Cliffs Inc is higher than it is for about 95.03% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLF's revenue has grown 312.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.74% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cleveland-Cliffs Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PLNT, VTR, CHDN, FPI, and TV.
- Visit CLF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clevelandcliffs.com.
CLF Valuation Summary
- CLF's EV/EBIT ratio is 81.2; this is 325.13% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- CLF's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CLF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $59.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLF.
CLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.09||52-week high||$24.77|
|Prev. close||$21.14||52-week low||$4.92|
|Day high||$21.50||Avg. volume||23,107,400|
|50-day MA||$19.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.49||Market Cap||10.53B|
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (CLF) Company Bio
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is a mining and natural resources company in the United States. The Company is a major supplier of iron ore pellets to the North American steel industry. The company was founded in 1847 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
CLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLF Latest Social Stream
View Full CLF Social Stream
Latest CLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cleveland-Cliffs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLF as an investment opportunity.
CLEVELAND, June 23, 2021--Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. was named GM Supplier of the Year by General Motors for the fourth consecutive year.
Steel maker Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) has been caught up in the meme craze, grabbing the interest of retail traders. On June 21, its shares increased almost 3% to close at $20.87. The stock has rallied 265.5% over a year and jumped 44.7% year-to-date. Cleveland-Cliffs has a diversified product portfolio and is betting on higher steel and iron ore prices. The buyout of AK Steel and ArcelorMittal USA has helped the company to become the largest flat-rolled steel producer in North America. With a market capital of $10.4 billion, Cleveland-Cliffs shares have gained 12.5% in the past month, and 50.9% over the past six months.
Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) closed at $20.87 in the latest trading session, marking no change from the prior day.
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
Jim Cramer says bitcoin faces multiple headwinds as China turns more hostile toward the cryptocurrency.
CLF Price Returns