Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (CLF): Price and Financial Metrics
CLF Stock Summary
- CLF's current price/earnings ratio is 2.51, which is higher than just 1.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cleveland-Cliffs Inc is higher than it is for about 95.95% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.31 for Cleveland-Cliffs Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cleveland-Cliffs Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HRI, DIN, FRTA, OLN, and BBGI.
- CLF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cleveland-Cliffs Inc's official web site, go to www.clevelandcliffs.com.
CLF Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.19||52-week high||$11.64|
|Prev. close||$7.60||52-week low||$6.59|
|Day high||$7.35||Avg. volume||10,199,886|
|50-day MA||$7.86||Dividend yield||3.16%|
|200-day MA||$8.48||Market Cap||1.95B|
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (CLF) Company Bio
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is a mining and natural resources company in the United States. The Company is a major supplier of iron ore pellets to the North American steel industry. The company was founded in 1847 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
CLF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cleveland-Cliffs Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cleveland-Cliffs Inc ranked in the 19st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 79.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cleveland-Cliffs Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 50. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 20.02% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|