Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (CLF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLF POWR Grades
- CLF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.43% of US stocks.
- CLF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CLF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.81% of US stocks).
CLF Stock Summary
- CLF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.44 -- higher than just 2.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, CLF has reported earnings growth of 2,606.67%, putting it ahead of 99.18% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLF's revenue has grown 411.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.97% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cleveland-Cliffs Inc are RYAM, CENX, NATH, ELP, and LOAN.
- CLF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cleveland-Cliffs Inc's official web site, go to www.clevelandcliffs.com.
CLF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CLF's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.76% lower, now standing at 12.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CLF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 25.3.
- CLF's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLF.
CLF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.31%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -193.43%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 265.47%.
The table below shows CLF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLF has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.61% of graded US stocks.
- CLF's asset turnover comes in at 0.863 -- ranking 2nd of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- CMP, OPNT, and USAU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLF.
The table below shows CLF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.84||52-week high||$26.51|
|Prev. close||$19.98||52-week low||$5.48|
|Day high||$21.36||Avg. volume||23,891,391|
|50-day MA||$23.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.12||Market Cap||10.41B|
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (CLF) Company Bio
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is a mining and natural resources company in the United States. The Company is a major supplier of iron ore pellets to the North American steel industry. The company was founded in 1847 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLF Latest Social Stream
View Full CLF Social Stream
Latest CLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cleveland-Cliffs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLF as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) closed at $19.98, marking a +0.81% move from the previous day.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc (NYSE: CLF) fell more than 10% Monday amid a broader market sell-off sparked by increasing China concerns and the anticipation of the Federal Reserve's two-day policy meeting. Cerity Partners' Jim Lebenthal thinks the recent decline in shares of Cleveland-Cliffs is irrational. "Absolutely nothing has changed in my outlook," Lebenthal said Tuesday on CNBC's "Fast Money Halftime Report." See Also: Ripple Effect Pressuring Global Stock Markets Cleveland-Cliffs' costs are going
These are the materials stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for October 2021.
The post Cleveland-Cliffs and Freeport-McMoRan Slump as Iron Ores Slide Resumes appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Text size A coil of steel. Tom Mihalek/Getty Images Cleveland-Cliffs , Freeport-McMoRan and other mining stocks slumped Monday as iron ore futures dropped to $100 a ton amid Chinas continued
If you want to know who really controls Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. ( NYSE:CLF ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
CLF Price Returns