Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (CLF): Price and Financial Metrics
CLF Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cleveland-Cliffs Inc is higher than it is for about 95.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 154.99%, Cleveland-Cliffs Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.44% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLF's revenue has grown 169.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.62% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cleveland-Cliffs Inc are ELP, TKC, JACK, VLO, and NATH.
- Visit CLF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clevelandcliffs.com.
CLF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.09||52-week high||$20.87|
|Prev. close||$17.05||52-week low||$3.68|
|Day high||$17.74||Avg. volume||19,681,406|
|50-day MA||$16.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.37||Market Cap||8.53B|
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (CLF) Company Bio
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is a mining and natural resources company in the United States. The Company is a major supplier of iron ore pellets to the North American steel industry. The company was founded in 1847 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
CLF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLF Latest Social Stream
View Full CLF Social Stream
Latest CLF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cleveland-Cliffs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLF as an investment opportunity.
Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.35 misses by $0.01; GAAP EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.30.Revenue of $4B misses by $60M.The Company has increased its full-year 2021 adjusted EBITDA2 guidance to approximately $4.0 billion, up $500 million from its previous guidance of approximately $3.5 billion. The full-year revision is based...
On CNBC's "Mad Money Lightning Round," Jim Cramer said Snap Inc (NYSE: SNAP ) is going to have a great quarter. It has tremendous growth and Cramer is a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Cleveland-Cliffs shares wavered on Thursday after the steelmaker said it expected record free cash flow and would pay down substantial debt.
Cleveland-Cliffs (NYSE:CLF) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Thursday, April 22nd, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.36 (+300.0% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $4.06B (+1151.2% Y/Y).Analysts expect Adjusted EBITDA of $490.8M.Over the last 1 year, CLF has beaten EPS estimates 50% of the time and...
There has already been a big rally with stocks that are likely to benefit from the Biden infrastructure plan.
CLF Price Returns