Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLH POWR Grades
- CLH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.13% of US stocks.
- CLH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CLH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 54.52% of US stocks).
CLH Stock Summary
- CLEAN HARBORS INC's market capitalization of $7,225,628,665 is ahead of 81.22% of US-listed equities.
- CLEAN HARBORS INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.85% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CLH has reported earnings growth of 85.87%, putting it ahead of 84.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CLEAN HARBORS INC are AVO, FOCS, AMCX, GXO, and FREE.
- CLH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CLEAN HARBORS INC's official web site, go to www.cleanharbors.com.
CLH Valuation Summary
- CLH's price/earnings ratio is 17.6; this is 7.85% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CLH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 29.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLH.
CLH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 34.68%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -0.58%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.43%.
The table below shows CLH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.48% of graded US stocks.
- CLH's asset turnover comes in at 0.794 -- ranking 6th of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- WCN, SMED, and SRCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLH.
The table below shows CLH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CLH, see our CLH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$114.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
CLH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.72||52-week high||$140.69|
|Prev. close||$133.63||52-week low||$81.56|
|Day high||$135.99||Avg. volume||387,870|
|50-day MA||$131.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$114.86||Market Cap||7.18B|
Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) Company Bio
Clean Harbors Inc. provides a broad range of services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling services. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Norwell, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLH Latest Social Stream
View Full CLH Social Stream
Latest CLH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEAN HARBORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLH as an investment opportunity.
Can Clean Harbors, Inc.'s (NYSE:CLH) ROE Continue To Surpass The Industry Average?
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Clean Harbors Appoints Former Massachusetts Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito to Board of Directors
NORWELL, Mass., March 16, 2023--Clean Harbors, Inc. ("Clean Harbors") (NYSE: CLH), the leading provider of environmental and industrial services throughout North America, today announced the appointment of Karyn Polito to its Board of Directors, effective today. Ms. Polito served as Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts from 2015 to 2023, alongside Governor Charlie Baker. She is now the Principal of Polito Development Corporation.
Here's Why You Should Hold Clean Harbors (CLH) Stock Now
Strong capital investments and investor-friendly steps boost Clean Harbors (CLH).
Hot Stocks And Hot Wings Serve Up Spicy Breakouts And Buy Zones
As the market indexes fight for support, ANET, WING, BKNG, CDNS, PANW and more land a spot on the IBD Breakout Stocks Index.
Clean Harbors (CLH) Stock up 2.3% Post Q4 Earnings Beat
Clean Harbors (CLH) fourth-quarter 2022 earnings and revenues surge year over year.
CLH Price Returns
Continue Researching CLHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Clean Harbors Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Clean Harbors Inc (CLH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Clean Harbors Inc (CLH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Clean Harbors Inc (CLH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...