Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH): Price and Financial Metrics
CLH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CLH is 2.75 -- better than 79.75% of US stocks.
- Clean Harbors Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.34% of US equities in our set.
- CLH's current price/earnings ratio is 51.23, which is higher than 84.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Clean Harbors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRI, TDS, DAR, SKYW, and FUN.
- Visit CLH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cleanharbors.com.
CLH Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.72||52-week high||$88.38|
|Prev. close||$86.67||52-week low||$59.27|
|Day high||$88.38||Avg. volume||318,370|
|50-day MA||$84.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.87||Market Cap||4.90B|
Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) Company Bio
Clean Harbors Inc. provides a broad range of services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling services. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Norwell, Massachusetts.
CLH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Clean Harbors Inc. To summarize, we found that Clean Harbors Inc ranked in the 44st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CLH, they are:
- Clean Harbors Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 16 -- greater than 62.93% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 62.74% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|