Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH): Price and Financial Metrics
CLH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CLH is 2.34 -- better than 78.17% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 386.29, Clean Harbors Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.77% of US stocks.
- CLH's went public 30.95 years ago, making it older than 84.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Clean Harbors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALSK, TDS, CPS, CKH, and LDL.
- CLH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clean Harbors Inc's official web site, go to www.cleanharbors.com.
CLH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.15||52-week high||$90.36|
|Prev. close||$86.97||52-week low||$29.45|
|Day high||$87.11||Avg. volume||285,829|
|50-day MA||$80.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.20||Market Cap||4.70B|
Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) Company Bio
Clean Harbors Inc. provides a broad range of services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling services. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Norwell, Massachusetts.
CLH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Clean Harbors Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Clean Harbors Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Clean Harbors Inc ended up being:
- Clean Harbors Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Clean Harbors Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 61.96% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLH Latest Social Stream
View Full CLH Social Stream
Latest CLH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clean Harbors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLH as an investment opportunity.
NORWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Clean Harbors, Inc. (“Clean Harbors”) (NYSE: CLH), the leading provider of environmental and industrial services throughout North America, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. “We concluded an outstanding 2020 with a strong fourth quarter,” said Alan S. McKim, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “While Q4 is typically a seasonally weaker period for Clean Harbors, our revenue grew nearly $17
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
NORWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Clean Harbors, Inc. (NYSE: CLH), the leading provider of environmental and industrial services throughout North America, will host its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results conference call on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. ET. On the call, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Alan S. McKim, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Michael L. Battles, and Senior Vice President of Investor Relations Jim Buckley will
Medical Waste Management Market 2020-2020: Analysed by Business Growth, Development Factors, Applications, and Future Prospects | Daniels Sharpsmart, Clean Harbors, Inc.
Medical Waste Management Market Research Report 2020 – This Report Is Comprised of Market Data Derived from Primary as Well As Secondary Research Techniques. The Points Covered in The Report Are Primarily Factors Which Are Considered to Be Market Driving
Waste Collection and Sorting Market May See a Big Move | Major Giants: Advanced Disposal Services, Biffa Group, Clean Harbors
AMA Research published a new research publication on "Waste Collection and Sorting Market Insights, to 2025" with 150+pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format. In the Study you will find new evolving Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities
CLH Price Returns
Continue Researching CLHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Clean Harbors Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!