Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CLH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CLH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
CLH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CLH is 2.29 -- better than 78.4% of US stocks.
- CLH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 488.88 -- higher than 92.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Clean Harbors Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.16% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Clean Harbors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESI, AWR, ESLT, ASGN, and SNX.
- CLH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clean Harbors Inc's official web site, go to www.cleanharbors.com.
CLH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CLH's price/earnings ratio is 18.49% higher, now standing at 34.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CLH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
- CLH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLH.
CLH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 257.31%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.88%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 48.72%.
The table below shows CLH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.81||52-week high||$96.47|
|Prev. close||$91.88||52-week low||$52.22|
|Day high||$92.97||Avg. volume||277,354|
|50-day MA||$92.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.95||Market Cap||5.06B|
Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) Company Bio
Clean Harbors Inc. provides a broad range of services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling services. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Norwell, Massachusetts.
CLH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Clean Harbors Inc. To summarize, we found that Clean Harbors Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 12.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Clean Harbors Inc ended up being:
- Clean Harbors Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Clean Harbors Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 63.62% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLH Latest Social Stream
View Full CLH Social Stream
Latest CLH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clean Harbors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLH as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
NORWELL, Mass., July 21, 2021--Clean Harbors, Inc. (NYSE: CLH), the leading provider of environmental and industrial services throughout North America, will host its second-quarter 2021 financial results conference call on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 866 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
Global Medical Waste Disposal Services Market 2021 to 2030 Analysis by Top Key players like Stericycle, Veolia Environnement S.A., Suez Environnement, Clean Harbors, REMONDIS AG And Co. KG, Sharps Compliance Inc., Waste Management Inc., BioMedical Waste Solutions LLC, Daniels Sharpsmart Inc., Republic Services Inc., EcoMed Services, GRP And Associates, BWS Incorporated, MedPro Disposal, GIC Medical Disposal, Gamma Waste Services, Triumvirate Environmental, EPCO, Casella Waste Systems Inc.
Market Reports offers a latest published report on Global Medical Waste Disposal Services Market 2019-2025. In addition, the report on the global Medical Waste Disposal Services embraces of market sizing & forecasting, Y-o-Y growth analysis, and market dynamics, including growth drivers, restraining factors, opportunities, and trends covering the overall prospect of the market. A detailed analysis into the 
Raymond James Stick to Their Buy Rating for Clean Harbors
CLH Price Returns