Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH): Price and Financial Metrics
CLH Stock Summary
- Clean Harbors Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.77% of US listed stocks.
- Clean Harbors Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.55% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 51.62, Clean Harbors Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clean Harbors Inc are PRI, SKYW, TDS, DAN, and MTZ.
- Visit CLH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cleanharbors.com.
CLH Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLH Price/Volume Stats
Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) Company Bio
Clean Harbors Inc. provides a broad range of services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling services. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Norwell, Massachusetts.