Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLH POWR Grades
- CLH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.71% of US stocks.
- CLH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- CLH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
CLH Stock Summary
- Clean Harbors Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.25% of US listed stocks.
- CLH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 492.29 -- higher than 93.19% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CLH's went public 31.16 years ago, making it older than 84.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESI, AWR, ESLT, ASGN, and AMN.
- CLH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clean Harbors Inc's official web site, go to www.cleanharbors.com.
CLH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.83||52-week high||$96.47|
|Prev. close||$93.79||52-week low||$51.95|
|Day high||$93.91||Avg. volume||286,041|
|50-day MA||$88.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.19||Market Cap||5.12B|
Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) Company Bio
Clean Harbors Inc. provides a broad range of services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling services. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Norwell, Massachusetts.
CLH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Clean Harbors Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Clean Harbors Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 43%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CLH, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 61.75% of its sector Industrials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 26% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 59.09% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Clean Harbors Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 20.66% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLH Latest Social Stream
View Full CLH Social Stream
Latest CLH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clean Harbors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLH as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Clean Harbors, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 5, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Michael McDonald - General Counsel Alan McKim - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Battles - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Noah Kaye - Oppenheimer & Co....
Clean Harbors (CLH) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Clean Harbors (CLH) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Clean Harbors, Inc. ( NYSE:CLH ) by estimating...
CLH Price Returns