Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CLH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- CLH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 69.03% of US stocks).
CLH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CLH is 2.35 -- better than 78.96% of US stocks.
- CLH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 92.56 -- higher than 75.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CLH's went public 31.58 years ago, making it older than 84.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clean Harbors Inc are DY, TDS, NLSN, SYNL, and WRK.
- Visit CLH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cleanharbors.com.
CLH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CLH's price/sales ratio is 5.56% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CLH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- CLH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLH.
CLH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 61.61%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.8%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -52.9%.
The table below shows CLH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.48% of graded US stocks.
- CLH's asset turnover comes in at 0.794 -- ranking 6th of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- WCN, SMED, and SRCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLH.
The table below shows CLH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.92||52-week high||$109.53|
|Prev. close||$108.14||52-week low||$52.22|
|Day high||$109.53||Avg. volume||268,028|
|50-day MA||$102.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$92.04||Market Cap||5.87B|
Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) Company Bio
Clean Harbors Inc. provides a broad range of services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling services. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Norwell, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLH Latest Social Stream
View Full CLH Social Stream
Latest CLH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clean Harbors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLH as an investment opportunity.
Environmental and industrial services company Clean Harbors acquires industrial cleaning firm HydroChemPSC for $1.25 billion.
NORWELL, Mass., October 08, 2021--Clean Harbors, Inc. ("Clean Harbors") (NYSE: CLH) today announced the completion of its acquisition of HydroChemPSC ("HPC"), a leading U.S. provider of industrial cleaning, specialty maintenance and utilities services. Clean Harbors purchased HPC from an affiliate of Littlejohn & Co., LLC, for $1.25 billion in an all-cash transaction. The acquisition was financed through a combination of existing cash and proceeds from Clean Harbors’ new 2021 Incremental Term Lo
Consecutive better-than-expected top- and bottom-line performances, and an encouraging 2021 guidance constantly aid Clean Harbors' (CLH) stock.
Despite a faster share price rally so far this year, Clean Harbors (CLH) has a lower valuation compared with Waste Management (WM).
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, if you buy shares...
CLH Price Returns