Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CLH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.37% of US stocks.
- CLH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 157 days.
- CLH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 63.43% of US stocks).
CLH Stock Summary
- Clean Harbors Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.08% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 75.81, Clean Harbors Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 73.28% of US stocks.
- Clean Harbors Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.56% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clean Harbors Inc are TDS, QRTEA, DY, FWRD, and ECOL.
- CLH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clean Harbors Inc's official web site, go to www.cleanharbors.com.
CLH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CLH's price/sales ratio is 5.56% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CLH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- CLH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLH.
CLH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 48.48%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 61.61%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.04%.
The table below shows CLH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.48% of graded US stocks.
- CLH's asset turnover comes in at 0.794 -- ranking 6th of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- WCN, SMED, and SRCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLH.
The table below shows CLH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.09||52-week high||$118.89|
|Prev. close||$96.53||52-week low||$75.65|
|Day high||$95.79||Avg. volume||331,018|
|50-day MA||$101.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$98.32||Market Cap||5.17B|
Clean Harbors, Inc. (CLH) Company Bio
Clean Harbors Inc. provides a broad range of services such as end-to-end hazardous waste management, emergency spill response, industrial cleaning and maintenance, and recycling services. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Norwell, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLH Latest Social Stream
View Full CLH Social Stream
Latest CLH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clean Harbors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLH as an investment opportunity.
Hononlulu, HI, based Investment company First Hawaiian Bank (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, Vanguard Russell 1000 Growth Index Fund, iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, BTC iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF, Vanguard Value ETF, sells iShares Russell 1000 ETF, iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF, Southwest Airlines Co, Honeywell International Inc, DocuSign Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, First Hawaiian Bank.
Understanding The Identify Of Heritage-Crystal Clean Chances are you've never heard of Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI). Founded in 2007 and with a market capitalization of just ~$780M, Heritage-Crystal Clean isn't popping up on most investor screens or making meme frenzy headlines. Taking a closer look under the hood, there's plenty to...
Clean Harbors <
Raymond James analyst Patrick Tyler Brown upgraded Clean Harbors Inc (NYSE: CLH) to Strong Buy from Outperform and raised the price target to 5 (an upside of 27%), from $120. Brown says that he has increased conviction in the name following the "opportunistic" pullback from recent highs despite a "very solid" Q3, catalysts into 2022, and the fact that Clean Harbors is relatively cheap to the market as it has been in the past ten years. The analyst sees catalysts in 2022, including a record backl
NORWELL, Mass., January 04, 2022--Clean Harbors, Inc. ("Clean Harbors") (NYSE: CLH), the leading provider of environmental and industrial services throughout North America, today announced that Chief Financial Officer Michael L. Battles and SVP Investor Relations Jim Buckley will be presenting at the following virtual investor conferences in January:
CLH Price Returns