Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. (CLVR): Price and Financial Metrics
CLVR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.49||52-week high||$25.49|
|Prev. close||$3.38||52-week low||$3.05|
|Day high||$3.67||Avg. volume||15,710|
|50-day MA||$5.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.82||Market Cap||5.29M|
CLVR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLVR Stock Summary
- CLEVER LEAVES HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $5,106,137 is ahead of merely 2.87% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.8%, CLEVER LEAVES HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.71% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLVR is more volatile than 99.71% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLVR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IDEX, DXC, GRWG, USNA, and GROM.
- Visit CLVR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cleverleaves.com.
CLVR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLVR's EV/EBIT ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- CLVR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLVR.
CLVR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLVR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.67% of graded US stocks.
- CLVR's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 266th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLVR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. (CLVR) Company Bio
Clever Leaves Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. It produces pharmaceutical-grade cannabinoids. The company was founded on July 23, 2020 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
CLVR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLVR Latest Social Stream
View Full CLVR Social Stream
Latest CLVR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEVER LEAVES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLVR as an investment opportunity.
TOCANCIPÁ, Colombia, Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CLVR, CLVRW) (“Clever Leaves” or the “Company”), a global medicinal cannabis company, announced that it received notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on September 11, 2023 informing the Company that it has regained compliance with the minimum bid price requirement under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) (the "Rule") for continued listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market. On September 29, 2022, Cle
Clever Leaves Cannabis Operations Declared Carbon Neutral; a First for a Vertically Integrated Medicinal Cannabis Company
The CO2 Neutrality Certification Reflects Clever Leaves’ Commitment to Environmental Sustainability and long-term vision for the cannabis industry. Sustainable cannabis production has a significant impact on the environment: Clever Leaves generates just 16 kilograms of CO2 compared to traditional "indoor" cultivation methods that generate up to 2,300 to 5,200 kilograms of CO2 per kilogram of dried flower. TOCANCIPÁ, Colombia, Aug. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:
Clever Leaves Announces 1-For-30 Reverse Stock Split to Aid Compliance with Nasdaq Listing Requirements
TOCANCIPÁ, Colombia, Aug. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CLVR, CLVRW) (“Clever Leaves” or the “Company”), a global medicinal cannabis company, announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 1-for-30 reverse split of its common shares (the “Reverse Share Split”). The Reverse Share Split will take effect at approximately 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on August 24, 2023. As a result of the Reverse Share Split, every 30 common shares of the Company will automaticall
Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:CLVR) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 14, 2023 Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.08, expectations were $-0.09. Operator: Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for participating in today’s conference call to discuss Clever Leaves’ financial results for the Second Quarter ended June 30, 2023. To […]
Q2 2023 Clever Leaves Holdings Inc Earnings Call
CLVR Price Returns