Clearwater Paper Corporation (CLW): Price and Financial Metrics
CLW Stock Summary
- CLW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.7 -- higher than merely 5.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, Clearwater Paper Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 6.21% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CLW has reported earnings growth of -256.06%, putting it ahead of only 5.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLCA, ALEX, TPC, QUAD, and EEX.
- CLW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clearwater Paper Corp's official web site, go to www.clearwaterpaper.com.
CLW Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.11||52-week high||$34.46|
|Prev. close||$28.74||52-week low||$13.87|
|Day high||$29.40||Avg. volume||149,826|
|50-day MA||$23.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.73||Market Cap||480.78M|
Clearwater Paper Corporation (CLW) Company Bio
Clearwater Paper Corporation manufactures consumer tissue, bleached paperboard and pulp at manufacturing facilities across the nation. The company is a premier supplier of private label tissue to major retailers and wholesale distributors, including grocery, drug, mass merchants and discount stores. In addition, the company produces bleached paperboard used by quality-conscious printers and packaging converters. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Spokane, Washington.