Clearwater Paper Corporation (CLW): Price and Financial Metrics
CLW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CLW is 4.08 -- better than 88.59% of US stocks.
- For CLW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.9% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Clearwater Paper Corp is reporting a growth rate of -135.98%; that's higher than merely 10.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WAAS, OLN, CINR, CMP, and PPC.
- CLW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clearwater Paper Corp's official web site, go to www.clearwaterpaper.com.
CLW Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.47||52-week high||$31.49|
|Prev. close||$17.28||52-week low||$11.88|
|Day high||$17.31||Avg. volume||213,689|
|50-day MA||$24.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.45||Market Cap||272.18M|
Clearwater Paper Corporation (CLW) Company Bio
Clearwater Paper Corporation manufactures consumer tissue, bleached paperboard and pulp at manufacturing facilities across the nation. The company is a premier supplier of private label tissue to major retailers and wholesale distributors, including grocery, drug, mass merchants and discount stores. In addition, the company produces bleached paperboard used by quality-conscious printers and packaging converters. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Spokane, Washington.