Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (CMCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMCL POWR Grades
- CMCL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.18% of US stocks.
- CMCL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CMCL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.41% of US stocks).
CMCL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Caledonia Mining Corp Plc is higher than only 16.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For CMCL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 16.77% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 108.96%, Caledonia Mining Corp Plc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.55% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Caledonia Mining Corp Plc are SSY, NSEC, ITIC, DJCO, and MSB.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CMCL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000766011.
CMCL Valuation Summary
- CMCL's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.3; this is 78.29% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- CMCL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 50 months.
- CMCL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMCL.
CMCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMCL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.51% of graded US stocks.
- CMCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.622 -- ranking 4th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CMCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.94||52-week high||$18.23|
|Prev. close||$12.84||52-week low||$10.51|
|Day high||$12.95||Avg. volume||36,449|
|50-day MA||$14.38||Dividend yield||4.44%|
|200-day MA||$12.79||Market Cap||166.06M|
Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (CMCL) Company Bio
Caledonia Mining Corp. Plc engages in the mining, exploration, and development of mines. It operates through the following geographic segments: Zimbabwe; South Africa; and Corporate and Other. The Zimbabwe segment includes Caledonia Holdings Zimbabwe Limited and subsidiaries, and Caledonia Mining Services (Private) Limited. The South Africa segment comprise of sales made by Caledonia Mining South Africa Proprietary Limited to the Blanket Mine. The company was founded on February 5, 1992 and is headquartered in St. Helier, Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCL Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCL Social Stream
Latest CMCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Caledonia Mining Corp Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCL as an investment opportunity.
Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc: Cap and collar hedging contract over a portion of 2022 gold production
ST HELIER, Jersey, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (“Caledonia” or the “Company”) (NYSE AMERICAN: CMCL; AIM: CMCL; VFEX: CMCL) has entered into a zero cost contract to hedge approximately 25% of 2022 target gold production at Blanket via a cap and collar hedging contract for 20,000 ounces of gold over a period of 5 months from March to July 2022. The hedging contract has a cap of $1,940 and a collar of $1,825, meaning that, for the 4,000 ounces of gold per mont
ST HELIER, Jersey, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- It is with regret that Caledonia Mining Corporation plc (NYSE AMERICAN: CMCL; AIM: CMCL; VFEX: CMCL) (“Caledonia”) confirms that an accident took place on the morning of 21 February 2022 at the Blanket Mine in Zimbabwe, as a result of which one Blanket employee, Andrew Clydon Phiri (aged 35), was killed. The accident involved a LHD loader in one of Blanket’s underground haulages. Further details cannot be released pending the outcome of an ong
ST HELIER, Jersey, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (NYSE American: CMCL; AIM: CMCL; VFEX: CMCL) (the “Company” or “Caledonia”) announces that it has made new long term incentive plan awards under the Company’s 2015 Omnibus Equity Incentive Compensation Plan (the “Plan”). Awards that have been made to “Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility” within the meaning of the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 are as follows: NamePositionGrant valuesSteve C
ST HELIER, Jersey, Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (NYSE AMERICAN: CMCL; AIM: CMCL; VFEX: CMCL) ("Caledonia" or the "Company”) announces that it has appointed Dana Roets to the board with immediate effect. Dana has been the Chief Operating Officer at Caledonia since 2013 and will continue in this role following his appointment to the board. He is a qualified engineer with over 34 years of operational and managerial experience in the South African gold and plati
ST HELIER, Jersey, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (NYSE AMERICAN, AIM & VFEX: CMCL) ("Caledonia" or the "Company") announces quarterly and annual gold production from the Blanket Mine in Zimbabwe ("Blanket") for the quarter ended 31 December 2021 ("Q4 2021" or the "Quarter"). All production numbers are expressed on a 100 per cent basis and are based on the final assay at the refiners. Highlights Achieved more than 2,4 million fatality free shifts since 2018Rec
CMCL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMCLWant to see what other sources are saying about Caledonia Mining Corp Plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Caledonia Mining Corp Plc (CMCL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Caledonia Mining Corp Plc (CMCL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Caledonia Mining Corp Plc (CMCL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch