Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (CMCL): Price and Financial Metrics
CMCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.18||52-week high||$17.58|
|Prev. close||$10.17||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$10.63||Avg. volume||78,235|
|50-day MA||$11.01||Dividend yield||5.39%|
|200-day MA||$12.99||Market Cap||130.64M|
CMCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CMCL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.77% of US stocks.
- CMCL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- CMCL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CMCL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CALEDONIA MINING CORP PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.31 for CALEDONIA MINING CORP PLC; that's greater than it is for just 18.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,129.8%, CALEDONIA MINING CORP PLC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.45% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CALEDONIA MINING CORP PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be GHG, GROW, TREX, EZGO, and BOKF.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CMCL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000766011.
CMCL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CMCL's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.83% lower, now standing at 8.8.
- CMCL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 23.9 over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMCL.
CMCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMCL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.51% of graded US stocks.
- CMCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.622 -- ranking 4th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CMCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (CMCL) Company Bio
Caledonia Mining Corp. Plc engages in the mining, exploration, and development of mines. It operates through the following geographic segments: Zimbabwe; South Africa; and Corporate and Other. The Zimbabwe segment includes Caledonia Holdings Zimbabwe Limited and subsidiaries, and Caledonia Mining Services (Private) Limited. The South Africa segment comprise of sales made by Caledonia Mining South Africa Proprietary Limited to the Blanket Mine. The company was founded on February 5, 1992 and is headquartered in St. Helier, Jersey.
CMCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCL Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCL Social Stream
Latest CMCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CALEDONIA MINING CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCL as an investment opportunity.
ST HELIER, Jersey, Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc ("Caledonia" or the "Company") (NYSE AMERICAN: CMCL; AIM: CMCL; VFEX: CMCL) announces that it received notifications on each of September 12, 2023 and September 14, 2023 from BlackRock, Inc. that on September 11, 2023 and September 13, 2023 respectively it had crossed a threshold for notification of a relevant change (as defined by the AIM Rules for Companies). Copies of the notifications are below. Enquiries:
ST HELIER, Jersey, Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc ("Caledonia" or the "Company") (NYSE AMERICAN: CMCL; AIM: CMCL; VFEX: CMCL) announces that it has received notice that on September 12, 2023, Mr Johan Holtzhausen, a Non-Executive Director of the Company, had purchased 1,200 depositary interests of the Company representing the same number of common shares of no par value in the Company at a price per depositary interest of GBP7.95. Following this transaction,
ST HELIER, Jersey, Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc ("Caledonia" or the "Company") (NYSE AMERICAN: CMCL; AIM: CMCL; VFEX: CMCL) announces that it received notification on August 28, 2023 from BlackRock, Inc. that on August 25, 2023 it had crossed a threshold for notification of a relevant change (as defined by the AIM Rules for Companies). A copy of the notification is below. Enquiries: Caledonia Mining Corporation PlcMark LearmonthCamilla HorsfallTel: +44 1534
ST HELIER, Jersey, Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (“Caledonia” or the “Company”) (NYSE AMERICAN: CMCL; AIM: CMCL; VFEX: CMCL) announces its operating and financial results for the quarter and the six months ended June 30, 2023 (the “Quarter” and “First Half” respectively). Further information on the financial and operating results for the Quarter and First Half can be found in the management discussion and analysis (“MD&A”) and the unaudited financial statemen
ST HELIER, Jersey, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- It is with regret that Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (NYSE AMERICAN: CMCL; AIM: CMCL; VFEX: CMCL) (“Caledonia”) reports that an accident took place on 7 August 2023 at the Blanket Mine in Zimbabwe, as a result of which one employee of GMG - a company contracted to Blanket Mine - succumbed to his injuries in hospital today. The accident related to the maintenance of trackless equipment. Further details cannot be released pending the outcome
CMCL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMCLWant to see what other sources are saying about Caledonia Mining Corp Plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Caledonia Mining Corp Plc (CMCL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Caledonia Mining Corp Plc (CMCL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Caledonia Mining Corp Plc (CMCL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch