CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (CMCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMCT POWR Grades
- CMCT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 65.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMCT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 30 weeks.
- CMCT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CMCT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CIM Commercial Trust Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CIM Commercial Trust Corp is higher than it is for about 87.63% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CMCT's revenue has grown -40.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.3% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIM Commercial Trust Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SB, OSG, FLY, PEB, and ATCO.
- CMCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CIM Commercial Trust Corp's official web site, go to www.cimcommercial.com.
CMCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CMCT's price/earnings ratio is 108.56% lower, now standing at -3.4.
- CMCT's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CMCT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMCT.
CMCT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -82.03%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.41%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -223.37%.
The table below shows CMCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.22||52-week high||$17.29|
|Prev. close||$8.22||52-week low||$7.76|
|Day high||$8.28||Avg. volume||80,175|
|50-day MA||$9.58||Dividend yield||3.65%|
|200-day MA||$11.23||Market Cap||192.09M|
CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (CMCT) Company Bio
CIM Commercial Trust Corp is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. It also engages in lending activities. CIM Commercial Trust Corp was founded in 1993 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CMCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCT Social Stream
Latest CMCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIM Commercial Trust Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCT as an investment opportunity.
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But every investor is virtually certain to have...
Chris Jackson/Chris Jackson Collection via Getty Images This is my third article on a troubled microcap REIT known as CIM Commercial Trust (CMCT). They are also the only three substantive articles on CMCT published on SA. CMCT is a poster child for what is wrong with externally managed REITs. The...
DALLAS, June 25, 2021--CIM Commercial Trust Corporation Raises $78.8 million in Rights Offering
CIM Commercial Trust Announces that its Operator and Manager, Subsidiaries of CIM Group, Intend to Subscribe for an Aggregate of up to Approximately Six Million Shares in the Rights Offering - Stocks News Feed
TEL AVIV(BUSINESS WIRE)CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCT and TASE: CMCTL) (we, our, CMCT, CIM Commercial, or the Company) announced today that subsidiaries of CIM Group have advised CMCT that, in addition to subscribing for approximately three million shares in CMCTs previously announced rights offering, they intend to subscribe for up to an additional three Read More »CIM Commercial Trust Announces that its Operator and Manager, Subsidiaries of CIM Group, Intend to Subscribe for an Aggregate of up to Approximately Six Million Shares in the Rights Offering
CIM Commercial Trust Announces that its Operator and Manager, Subsidiaries of CIM Group, Intend to Subscribe for an Aggregate of up to Approximately Six Million Shares in the Rights Offering
TEL AVIV--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CIM Commercial Trust announces operator and manager, subsidiaries of CIM Group, intend to subscribe up to approx 6M shares in rights offering
CMCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMCTWant to see what other sources are saying about CIM Commercial Trust Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch