CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (CMCT): Price and Financial Metrics
CMCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.10||52-week high||$7.67|
|Prev. close||$5.17||52-week low||$3.89|
|Day high||$5.18||Avg. volume||38,807|
|50-day MA||$4.61||Dividend yield||6.5%|
|200-day MA||$5.55||Market Cap||115.96M|
CMCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCT POWR Grades
- CMCT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 66.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMCT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 33 days.
- CMCT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.08% of US stocks).
CMCT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CREATIVE MEDIA & COMMUNITY TRUST CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CMCT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.7% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CMCT comes in at -85.91% -- higher than that of only 6.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CREATIVE MEDIA & COMMUNITY TRUST CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TNP, FR, TRTN, HIW, and AIRC.
- Visit CMCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cimcommercial.com.
CMCT Valuation Summary
- CMCT's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 75.61% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CMCT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMCT.
CMCT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -105.28%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -44.73%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -78.17%.
The table below shows CMCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMCT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.35% of graded US stocks.
- CMCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 186th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AHT, ESBA, and ESRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMCT.
The table below shows CMCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (CMCT) Company Bio
CIM Commercial Trust Corp is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. It also engages in lending activities. CIM Commercial Trust Corp was founded in 1993 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CMCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCT Social Stream
Latest CMCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CREATIVE MEDIA & COMMUNITY TRUST CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCT as an investment opportunity.
Creative Media & Community Trust Corporation Reports 2023 First Quarter Results
DALLAS, May 02, 2023--CMCT announces operating results for first quarter 2023
Creative Media & Community Trust Announces Date for Its First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
LOS ANGELES, April 28, 2023--Creative Media & Community Trust (NASDAQ: CMCT; TASE: CMCT) ("CMCT") announced today that it will issue a press release announcing its first quarter 2023 earnings results on Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
CMCT Declares Preferred Stock Dividends
DALLAS, April 04, 2023--CMCT announces preferred stock dividends
CIM Commercial Trust (CMCT) Q4 FFO and Revenues Surpass Estimates
CIM Commercial Trust (CMCT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 22.22% and 2.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Creative Media & Community Trust Corporation Reports 2022 Fourth Quarter Results
DALLAS, March 31, 2023--CMCT provides fourth quarter 2022 earnings report
CMCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMCTWant to see what other sources are saying about CIM Commercial Trust Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...