CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (CMCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMCT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CMCT is currently 2, higher than just 7.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CREATIVE MEDIA & COMMUNITY TRUST CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CREATIVE MEDIA & COMMUNITY TRUST CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NAT, GLOP, CPE, GASS, and SMLP.
- Visit CMCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cimcommercial.com.
CMCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CMCT's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CMCT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMCT.
CMCT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -78.17%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -31.18%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -90.16%.
The table below shows CMCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMCT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.35% of graded US stocks.
- CMCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 186th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AHT, ESBA, and ESRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMCT.
The table below shows CMCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.20||52-week high||$8.31|
|Prev. close||$5.33||52-week low||$4.79|
|Day high||$5.22||Avg. volume||8,082|
|50-day MA||$5.50||Dividend yield||6.54%|
|200-day MA||$6.60||Market Cap||118.41M|
CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (CMCT) Company Bio
CIM Commercial Trust Corp is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. It also engages in lending activities. CIM Commercial Trust Corp was founded in 1993 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCT Social Stream
Latest CMCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CREATIVE MEDIA & COMMUNITY TRUST CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCT as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, January 12, 2023--CMCT declares preferred stock dividends on its Series A, Series A1 and Series D Preferred Stock.
DALLAS, January 09, 2023--Creative Media & Community Trust Corporation ("CMCT") will redeem all outstanding shares of its Series L Preferred Stock in cash on January 25, 2023
DALLAS, December 23, 2022--CMCT to redeem Series L Preferred Stock
DALLAS, December 19, 2022--CMCT enters into new $206 million secured credit facility
DALLAS, December 15, 2022--CMCT declares common and series L preferred stock dividends
CMCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMCTWant to see what other sources are saying about CIM Commercial Trust Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch