CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (CMCT): Price and Financial Metrics
CMCT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CIM Commercial Trust Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CMCT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.46% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that CMCT's revenue has grown -44.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.65% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WRI, FSP, CMRE, ATCO, and TNP.
- CMCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CIM Commercial Trust Corp's official web site, go to www.cimcommercial.com.
CMCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.47||52-week high||$17.29|
|Prev. close||$12.55||52-week low||$7.76|
|Day high||$12.66||Avg. volume||34,134|
|50-day MA||$12.74||Dividend yield||2.41%|
|200-day MA||$11.34||Market Cap||184.89M|
CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (CMCT) Company Bio
CIM Commercial Trust Corp is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. It also engages in lending activities. CIM Commercial Trust Corp was founded in 1993 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CMCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCT Social Stream
Latest CMCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIM Commercial Trust Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCT as an investment opportunity.
CIM Commercial Trust (CMCT): Q4 FFO of -$0.21 beats by $0.28.Revenue of $26.64M (+49.4% Y/Y) beats by $11.74M.Press Release...
CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCT and TASE: CMCT-L) reported operating results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2020.
Every investor in CIM Commercial Trust Corporation ( NASDAQ:CMCT ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
CIM Commercial Trust announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Lionbridge Capital, LP and Robotti & Company Advisors LLC (together with its affiliates, the "Stockholder Group" or "we") with an ownership interest of approximately 5% of CIM Commercial Trust Corporation ("CMCT" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CMCT), today issued an open letter to the Company's Board of Directors (the "Board").
CMCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMCTWant to see what other sources are saying about CIM Commercial Trust Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!