CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (CMCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMCT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CMCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.43% of US stocks.
- CMCT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 60 days.
- CMCT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.47% of US stocks).
CMCT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Creative Media & Community Trust Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CMCT has reported earnings growth of -367.29%, putting it ahead of merely 5.29% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CMCT comes in at 28.28% -- higher than that of 94.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVGS, GASS, EURN, PME, and TRMD.
- CMCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Creative Media & Community Trust Corp's official web site, go to www.cimcommercial.com.
CMCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CMCT's price/earnings ratio is 114.11% lower, now standing at -5.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CMCT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 432.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CMCT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMCT.
CMCT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -223.37%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -55.81%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -84.49%.
The table below shows CMCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMCT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.35% of graded US stocks.
- CMCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 186th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AHT, ESBA, and ESRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMCT.
The table below shows CMCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.88||52-week high||$12.20|
|Prev. close||$7.10||52-week low||$6.15|
|Day high||$7.13||Avg. volume||25,246|
|50-day MA||$7.29||Dividend yield||4.94%|
|200-day MA||$7.58||Market Cap||160.78M|
CIM Commercial Trust Corporation (CMCT) Company Bio
CIM Commercial Trust Corp is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. It also engages in lending activities. CIM Commercial Trust Corp was founded in 1993 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCT Social Stream
Latest CMCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIM Commercial Trust Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCT as an investment opportunity.
The Dallas-based real estate investment firm aims to renovate the property into creative office space.
LOS ANGELES, February 22, 2022--CMCT invests $51M in 1910 W Sunset to transform 99,000 sf building into creative office, in Echo Park area of Los Angeles.
A London art gallery is taking over a space formerly occupied by a men's gay nightclub in Los Angeles' Sycamore District.
CMCT Signs Long-Term Lease with Internationally Renowned Lisson Gallery for First Los Angeles Location
LOS ANGELES, February 14, 2022--CMCT brings renowned Lisson Gallery to Los Angeles in Sycamore District, industrial-style bldg. being renovated for the gallery
CMCT Announces Penn Field, a 228,000-Square-Foot Creative Office Campus in Austin, Expected to Reach 99 Percent Leased
AUSTIN, January 24, 2022--CIM Commercial Trust’s Penn Field creative office campus in Austin, TX reaches 97% leased with Q4 2021 leasing; expected to reach 99% leased.
CMCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMCTWant to see what other sources are saying about CIM Commercial Trust Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CIM Commercial Trust Corp (CMCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch