Cumulus Media Inc. - (CMLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMLS POWR Grades
- CMLS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMLS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CMLS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
CMLS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Cumulus Media Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 3.27% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CMLS has reported earnings growth of -910.63%, putting it ahead of merely 2.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CMLS comes in at 74.82% -- higher than that of 97.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IVC, DXPE, NICK, OPCH, and MNRO.
- Visit CMLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cumulusmedia.com.
CMLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CMLS's EV/EBIT ratio is 347.9% higher, now standing at 74.8.
- CMLS's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 37 months.
- Over the past 37 months, CMLS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMLS.
CMLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.28% of graded US stocks.
- CMLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.513 -- ranking 17th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CMLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.91||52-week high||$15.67|
|Prev. close||$7.73||52-week low||$7.46|
|Day high||$7.91||Avg. volume||165,252|
|50-day MA||$11.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.52||Market Cap||162.18M|
Cumulus Media Inc. - (CMLS) Company Bio
Cumulus Media own and operates radio stations in 90 United States media markets; and approximately 8,500 broadcast radio affiliates and various digital channels. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMLS Latest Social Stream
View Full CMLS Social Stream
Latest CMLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cumulus Media Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMLS as an investment opportunity.
Cumulus Media Inc. (CMLS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Collin Jones – Senior Vice President of Corporate Development and Strategy Mary Berner – Chief Executive Officer Frank Lopez-Balboa – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Dan Day – B. Riley Securities Mike...
Total Revenue of $916.5 Million, Up 12% Year-Over-Year Digital Revenue of More Than $125 Million, Up 48% Year-Over-Year Net Income of $17.3 Million vs. 2020 Net Loss of $59.7 Million EBITDA of $134.9 Million, Up 66% Year-Over-Year ATLANTA, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cumulus Media Inc. (NASDAQ: CMLS) (the “Company,” "Cumulus Media," “we,” “us,” or “our”) today announced operating results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2021. Mary G. Berner, President and Chief Executive Of
Acclaimed Mental Health Podcast Is Now Live on the Cumulus Podcast Network New Podcast Edges with Shantae Howell Is Also Live NEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) today announced that DCP Entertainment’s award-winning podcast Truth Be Told joins the Cumulus Podcast Network, with the first episode of season three now live. Truth Be Told is a bold and curious advice show featuring host Tonya Mosley talking with some of the greatest thinkers of our time about wha
Kevin Harlan, Hall of Famer Kurt Warner, Gene Steratore, Laura Okmin, and Mike Golic Call the Action Live from Los Angeles Scott Graham and Willie McGinest Anchor Pregame, Halftime, and Postgame Coverage NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CUMULUS MEDIA’s (NASDAQ: CMLS) Westwood One, America’s largest audio network and the official network radio partner of the National Football League, will present comprehensive live coverage and play-by-play of Super Bowl LVI on Sunday, February 13, 2
NEW YORK, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) today announced that podcasts from political news and analysis network The Bulwark have joined the Cumulus Podcast Network. Under the terms of the agreement, Cumulus monetizes all existing and forthcoming podcasts from The Bulwark, a first for The Bulwark shows. Cumulus also markets and distributes the podcasts, which include The Bulwark Podcast, Beg to Differ with Mona Charen, The Focus Group with Sarah Longwell, and The B
CMLS Price Returns