Cumulus Media Inc. - (CMLS): Price and Financial Metrics
CMLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.96||52-week high||$7.93|
|Prev. close||$4.85||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$4.96||Avg. volume||156,797|
|50-day MA||$4.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.73||Market Cap||81.67M|
CMLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMLS POWR Grades
- CMLS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMLS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CMLS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.86% of US stocks).
CMLS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CUMULUS MEDIA INC is higher than only 3.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CMLS's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.12% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CMLS comes in at 94.6% -- higher than that of 97.97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUMULUS MEDIA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JELD, KSS, VRM, LAZY, and PARA.
- CMLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CUMULUS MEDIA INC's official web site, go to www.cumulusmedia.com.
CMLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CMLS's price/earnings ratio is 137.66% lower, now standing at -5.8.
- Over the past 62 months, CMLS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMLS.
CMLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.28% of graded US stocks.
- CMLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.513 -- ranking 17th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CMLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cumulus Media Inc. - (CMLS) Company Bio
Cumulus Media own and operates radio stations in 90 United States media markets; and approximately 8,500 broadcast radio affiliates and various digital channels. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CMLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMLS Latest Social Stream
View Full CMLS Social Stream
Latest CMLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUMULUS MEDIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMLS as an investment opportunity.
Cumulus Media’s Westwood One Launches 37th Consecutive Season As the Exclusive Primetime Network Radio Partner of the NFL
Westwood One’s NFL Primetime Game Broadcasts Available to Fans on Westwoodonesports.com, Affiliated Stations’ Primary Digital Platforms, NFL+ and the NFL App Coverage Kicks Off September 7 when the Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs host the Detroit Lions NEW YORK, Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cumulus Media’s (NASDAQ: CMLS) Westwood One, the largest audio network in the U.S., will provide exclusive play-by-play coverage of the National Football League’s entire primetime regular season
Newest Collaboration, What The Football with Suzy Shuster and Amy Trask, Launches September 12 on the Cumulus Podcast NetworkNEW YORK, Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) today announced a new deal with Emmy- and Marconi-nominated host Rich Eisen for the Cumulus Podcast Network to distribute, market, and monetize all existing and forthcoming podcasts with the newly formed Rich Eisen Podcast Network. Eisen’s latest production, What The Football with Suzy Shuster and Am
CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One Presents Exclusive Audio Coverage of the 2023 Black College Football Hall of Fame Classic
Virginia Union Faces Morehouse College on September 3NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One (NASDAQ: CMLS), the largest audio network in the U.S. and the official network radio partner of both the NFL and the NCAA, will broadcast the 2023 Black College Football Hall of Fame Classic live in Canton, Ohio, on Sunday, September 3 at 3:30 p.m. ET. Hosted by the Pro Football Hall of Fame, this year’s game will feature the Virginia Union University Panthers and the Mor
While speculative securities are a dime a dozen, these top Wall Street penny stocks offer a measure of confidence for the curious.
After losing 21% in the past year, Cumulus Media Inc. (NASDAQ:CMLS) institutional owners must be relieved by the recent gain
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Cumulus Media's stock price is sensitive to their...
CMLS Price Returns