Cumulus Media Inc. - (CMLS): Price and Financial Metrics
CMLS Stock Summary
- CMLS's went public 2.71 years ago, making it older than just 6.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CMLS's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.63% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CMLS comes in at -79.97% -- higher than that of only 2.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBD, GT, HEES, CODI, and DXPE.
- Visit CMLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cumulusmedia.com.
CMLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.66||52-week high||$11.75|
|Prev. close||$9.48||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$9.74||Avg. volume||121,229|
|50-day MA||$10.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.25||Market Cap||197.17M|
Cumulus Media Inc. - (CMLS) Company Bio
Cumulus Media own and operates radio stations in 90 United States media markets; and approximately 8,500 broadcast radio affiliates and various digital channels. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CMLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CMLS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cumulus Media Inc ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CMLS, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Cumulus Media Inc over the past 1.55 years is -0.51%; that's better than merely 1.8% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Cumulus Media Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.16. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 25% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CMLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMLS Latest Social Stream
View Full CMLS Social Stream
Latest CMLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cumulus Media Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMLS as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cumulus Media Inc. (NASDAQ: CMLS) will host a conference call on Wednesday, May 5th at 8:30 AM ET to discuss its first quarter 2021 operating results. A press release containing a summary of these results will be issued before the call at approximately 8:00 AM ET. The conference call will be broadcast live in listen-only mode through a link on the Company’s investor relations website at www.cumulusmedia.com/investors. This link can also be used to access a recording of the call, which will be available shortly following its completion. To join by phone, domestic callers should dial 833-614-1549 and international callers should dial 914-987-7288. If prompted, the conference ID number is 8099597. Please call five to ten minutes in advance to ens...
No one can replace Rush Limbaugh for millions of Americans, but Dan Bongino is going to try. Citizen Free Press reported: Cumulus Media and Westwood One have agreed to terms with conservative commentator Dan Bongino to host a daily three-hour show from 12-3pm eastern. Bongino currently hosts a daily podcast for Westwood One that since […]
The radio network that hosted Rush Limbaugh’s show announced this week that conservative commentator Dan Bongino will take over the late radio personality’s time slot on WLS 890-AM. The story: Cumulus Media’s Westwood One announced Wednesday that it has filled Linbaugh’s slot and that starting next week, listeners would be able to tune in on […]
Cumulus Media’s (NASDAQ: CMLS ) Westwood One subsidiary announced that conservative commentator Dan Bongino will take over the radio slot that was occupied for decades by the late Rush Limbaugh. What Happened: Limbaugh passed away on Feb. 17 at the age of 70 from lung cancer. After his death, his widow Kathryn Limbaugh and a rotating series of guest hosts maintained the program, which was syndicated weekdays from 12:00 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET. Bongino currently hosts a one-hour show for the Westwood One Podcast Network, and he will continue with that endeavor separate from his new radio show. Westwood One will premiere “The Dan Bongino Show” on May 24. In a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
NEW YORK, March 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CUMULUS MEDIA's Westwood One today announced The Dan Bongino Show, a new three-hour radio program airing Monday-Friday from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET. The news and opinion show will launch May 24 in markets nationwide, including CUMULUS news stations in…
CMLS Price Returns
Continue Researching CMLSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cumulus Media Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!