Cumulus Media Inc. - (CMLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMLS POWR Grades
- CMLS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMLS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CMLS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.47% of US stocks).
CMLS Stock Summary
- Cumulus Media Inc's stock had its IPO on August 1, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 7.59% of US equities in our set.
- CMLS's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.51% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CMLS comes in at -40.87% -- higher than that of just 7.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cumulus Media Inc are EXTN, VHI, NBR, CIR, and GSM.
- Visit CMLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cumulusmedia.com.
CMLS Valuation Summary
- CMLS's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 78.57% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CMLS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 35 months.
- Over the past 35 months, CMLS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMLS.
CMLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.51||52-week high||$14.84|
|Prev. close||$11.89||52-week low||$3.72|
|Day high||$13.09||Avg. volume||97,222|
|50-day MA||$12.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.78||Market Cap||255.78M|
Cumulus Media Inc. - (CMLS) Company Bio
Cumulus Media own and operates radio stations in 90 United States media markets; and approximately 8,500 broadcast radio affiliates and various digital channels. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CMLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cumulus Media Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cumulus Media Inc ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cumulus Media Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Cumulus Media Inc over the past 1.74 years is -0.44%; that's higher than only 1.76% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Cumulus Media Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.41. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.65% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CMLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMLS Latest Social Stream
View Full CMLS Social Stream
Latest CMLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cumulus Media Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMLS as an investment opportunity.
Cumulus (CMLS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WynnBET, the premier mobile sports betting app from Wynn Resorts, the global leader in luxury hospitality, and CUMULUS MEDIA (NASDAQ: CMLS), a leading media, advertising, and marketing services company, announced today the launch of a multi-year, multi-platform partnership which activates CUMULUS MEDIA's ability to reach more than 250 million listeners each month to drive users to the WynnBET app. Under the terms of the deal, WynnBET becomes one of CUMULUS MEDIA's largest advertising and marketi
If you want to know who really controls Cumulus Media Inc. ( NASDAQ:CMLS ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
ATLANTA, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cumulus Media Inc. (NASDAQ: CMLS) will host a conference call on Wednesday, August 4 th at 8:30 AM ET to discuss its second quarter 2021 operating results. A press release containing a summary of these results will be issued before the call at approximately 8:00 AM ET.
Global $20+ Billion Radio Advertising Markets Analysis & Forecasts, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Radio Advertising Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global radio market is expected to grow from $17.41 billion in 2020 to $18.47 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1%. Major players in the radio advertising market are Sirius XM Radio Inc., iHeartMedia Inc., Entercom Communications Corp., Cumulus Media Inc., National Public Radio Inc., Strategic
CMLS Price Returns