CompoSecure, Inc. (CMPO): Price and Financial Metrics
CMPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.31||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$6.26||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$6.32||Avg. volume||188,205|
|50-day MA||$6.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.64||Market Cap||498.52M|
CMPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMPO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CMPO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.58% of US stocks.
- CMPO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CMPO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CMPO Stock Summary
- COMPOSECURE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 6.36% of US listed stocks.
- COMPOSECURE INC's stock had its IPO on November 6, 2020, making it an older stock than only 11.58% of US equities in our set.
- CMPO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMPO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKYH, RRR, SCU, CANO, and SEAT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CMPO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823144.
CMPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CMPO's price/earnings ratio is 102.15% higher, now standing at 37.6.
- CMPO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMPO.
CompoSecure, Inc. (CMPO) Company Bio
CompoSecure, Inc. designs and manufactures payment cards worldwide. Its products portfolio includes Arculus, which provides key-based security by integrating digital security technology into customers platforms that protect password less login, multi-factor identity authentication, non-custodial crypto key management, and fraud reduction; and customized metal cards, such as full metal, terra ceramics, metal hybrid, metal veneer, and embedded metal cards. The company also provides cryptocurrency and digital asset storage and security solutions. It serves financial institutions, plastic card manufacturers, government agencies, system integrators, and security specialists. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Somerset, New Jersey.
CMPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMPO Latest Social Stream
View Full CMPO Social Stream
Latest CMPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPOSECURE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMPO as an investment opportunity.
Explore the potential of the best short-squeeze stocks to buy now as companies attempt to prove pessimistic traders wrong.
CompoSecure, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CMPO ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during...
– Secures Long-Term Contract Renewal for One of Its Largest Customers – – Reaffirms 2023 Net Sales and Adjusted EBITDA Guidance – SOMERSET, N.J., Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in metal payment cards, security, and authentication solutions, today announced its financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. “We continue to demonstrate the performance and consistency of our business as our second quarter results were in-lin
SOMERSET, N.J., Aug. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in metal payment cards, security, and authentication solutions, will host a conference call on Monday, August 14, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. The Company’s results will be reported in a press release prior to the call. CompoSecure’s management will host the conference call, followed by a question-and-answer period. Date: Mond
Amanda Gourbault honored with Woman in PayTech – Spearheading Growth Award Amanda Gourbault Amanda Gourbault, Chief Revenue Officer of CompoSecure. SOMERSET, N.J., July 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in metal payment cards, security, and authentication solutions, announced today that Chief Revenue Officer, Amanda Gourbault, was named the winner of the “Woman in PayTech – Spearheading Growth” category by FinTech Futures’ PayTech Awards 2023. Winners were a
CMPO Price Returns