CompoSecure, Inc. (CMPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMPO POWR Grades
- CMPO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.65% of US stocks.
- CMPO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- CMPO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.15% of US stocks).
CMPO Stock Summary
- COMPOSECURE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.78% of US listed stocks.
- CMPO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5.98% of US stocks.
- COMPOSECURE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -56.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMPOSECURE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PIPR, WWE, BGCP, GHL, and BOXL.
- To check out COMPOSECURE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823144.
CMPO Valuation Summary
- CMPO's EV/EBIT ratio is -53.8; this is 407.43% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CMPO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 57 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMPO.
CMPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.79||52-week high||$10.69|
|Prev. close||$5.00||52-week low||$4.56|
|Day high||$5.04||Avg. volume||128,264|
|50-day MA||$5.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.11||Market Cap||365.70M|
CompoSecure, Inc. (CMPO) Company Bio
CompoSecure, Inc. designs and manufactures payment cards worldwide. Its products portfolio includes Arculus, which provides key-based security by integrating digital security technology into customers platforms that protect password less login, multi-factor identity authentication, non-custodial crypto key management, and fraud reduction; and customized metal cards, such as full metal, terra ceramics, metal hybrid, metal veneer, and embedded metal cards. The company also provides cryptocurrency and digital asset storage and security solutions. It serves financial institutions, plastic card manufacturers, government agencies, system integrators, and security specialists. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Somerset, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMPO Latest Social Stream
View Full CMPO Social Stream
Latest CMPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPOSECURE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMPO as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, John Todaro from Needham maintained a Buy rating on CompoSecure (CMPO - Research Report), with a price target of $15.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $4.82.According to TipRanks, Todaro is ranked #7667 out of 7915 analysts.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for CompoSecure with a $12.50 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on CompoSecure's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $97.2 million and a net profit of $8.47 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $62.
SOMERSET, N.J., November 02, 2022--CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in payment cards, security and authentication solutions, today announced financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
SOMERSET, N.J., October 18, 2022--CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in payment, security and authentication solutions, will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. The Company’s results will be reported in a press release prior to the call.
SOMERSET, N.J., September 21, 2022--CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in payment, security, and authentication solutions, today announced the appointment of Paul Galant to its Board of Directors as an independent director.
SOMERSET, N.J., September 16, 2022--CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in payment, security and authentication solutions, today announced that its management team will participate in two upcoming investor conferences in September 2022:
CMPO Price Returns