CompoSecure, Inc. (CMPO): Price and Financial Metrics
CMPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.89||52-week high||$7.94|
|Prev. close||$7.10||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$7.12||Avg. volume||210,059|
|50-day MA||$7.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.01||Market Cap||540.12M|
CMPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMPO POWR Grades
- CMPO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMPO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CMPO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.21% of US stocks).
CMPO Stock Summary
- COMPOSECURE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 6.26% of US listed stocks.
- COMPOSECURE INC's stock had its IPO on November 6, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 12.02% of US equities in our set.
- CMPO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 6.46% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMPOSECURE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BRDG, GCMG, COHN, PSHG, and TPG.
- To check out COMPOSECURE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823144.
CMPO Valuation Summary
- CMPO's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 26.32% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 31 months, CMPO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMPO.
CompoSecure, Inc. (CMPO) Company Bio
CompoSecure, Inc. designs and manufactures payment cards worldwide. Its products portfolio includes Arculus, which provides key-based security by integrating digital security technology into customers platforms that protect password less login, multi-factor identity authentication, non-custodial crypto key management, and fraud reduction; and customized metal cards, such as full metal, terra ceramics, metal hybrid, metal veneer, and embedded metal cards. The company also provides cryptocurrency and digital asset storage and security solutions. It serves financial institutions, plastic card manufacturers, government agencies, system integrators, and security specialists. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Somerset, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMPO Latest Social Stream
View Full CMPO Social Stream
Latest CMPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPOSECURE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMPO as an investment opportunity.
CompoSecure Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Reiterates 2023 Net Sales and Adjusted EBITDA GuidanceSOMERSET, N.J., May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in metal payment cards, security, and authentication solutions, today announced its financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. “2023 is off to a solid start driven by strong sales execution, deep customer engagement, and continued demand for our premium metal cards,” said Jon Wilk, President and CEO of CompoSecure. “In
CompoSecure Launches Security Awareness Campaign
Usernames and passwords are not enough to protect online accounts as over 90% of Internet users worry about getting their passwords hackedSOMERSET, N.J., April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in metal payment cards, security, and authentication solutions, has launched a marketing awareness campaign, highlighting the need for enhanced security to protect online accounts and financial assets in today’s digital economy. The Arculus Secure Authentication Solut
CompoSecure Schedules First Quarter 2023 Conference Call for May 3rd at 5:00 p.m. ET
SOMERSET, N.J., April 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in metal payment cards, security, and authentication solutions, will host a conference call on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. The Company’s results will be reported in a press release prior to the call. CompoSecure’s management will host the conference call, followed by a question-and-answer period. Date: Wedn
CompoSecure to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
SOMERSET, N.J., April 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in metal payment cards, security, and authentication solutions, today announced Chief Executive Officer, Jon Wilk and Chief Product & Innovation Officer, Adam Lowe, will participate in three upcoming investor conferences in May 2023: Needham’s 18th Annual Technology and Media Conference is being held at the Intercontinental Times Square in New York City from May 16-18. The Company is scheduled to partic
CompoSecure Chief Product and Innovation Officer to Speak at Finovate Europe 2023 About Secure Authentication
Dr. Adam Lowe to highlight the Arculus Secure Authentication Solution for the fintech market during the session, "Secure Your Digital Platform with Just A Tap - Digital Keys For The Ultimate Customer Experience” Dr. Adam Lowe Dr. Adam Lowe, Chief Product and Innovation Officer at CompoSecure (Nasdaq: CMPO), will speak at Finovate Europe 2023 in London on March 15 at 12:00 pm GMT. LONDON, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompoSecure, Inc. (Nasdaq: CMPO), a leader in metal payment cards, securit
CMPO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...